Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2 - Cover

Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Bullies continue to make use of Tanya, the busty mom. This benefits everyone, including her own son, Elliot, the subject of the bullies' ridicule prior to meeting his mother. A continuation of Book #1 in this series.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Elliott did as he was told by Jamal and made his way to his room. He was both thrilled and disappointed at the same time. Thrilled that he’d gotten to not only lose his virginity to his mother, but that he’d gotten to service that beautiful pussy of hers with his mouth as well. Jamal had told him he’d give him that opportunity, and his bully had stayed true to his word. Elliott ran his tongue over his teeth and the inside of his mouth, still tasting the remnants of his mother’s juices, and all the boys’ cum, including his own. It wasn’t what he’d expected, but the taste of their cum wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be either. As long as Jamal allowed him to use his mouth on his mother, he’d be their Clean-up Boy for as long as they wanted.

He was disappointed too, for the obvious reason that he’d been dismissed. He’d been hoping to be allowed to stay, if even just to watch from across the room like he had been. But he didn’t want to get on Jamal’s wrong side in any way, so he’d obediently done as he was told and left, making sure his mother’s bedroom door was closed behind him, as instructed.

Elliott didn’t know what to do next, or when they might call on him, so he decided he should get dressed, just to be safe. He was just doing up the zipper on his pants when a sound caught his attention.

EEN-EE ... EEN-EE ... EEN-EE ... Her bed. Her treasured, old wooden bed was creaking rhythmically, and he could hear the headboard beating a steady tattoo as it banged up against the wall, BMMP ... BMMP ... BMMP. He’d only been out of his mother’s room a few minutes and he realized they were already going at her again. Figuring they’d be a while, he booted up his computer and inserted his new video game.

He got immersed in the game, while at the same time keeping one ear tuned to the sounds coming from his mother’s bedroom. That old bed was creaking in protest constantly, with some euphoric shrieks of pleasure coming from his mother every few minutes. He knew each time he heard it, she was coming, and he quickly lost track of how many times he heard those bliss-filled screams. Occasionally, he’d hear the low rumble of the boys’ voices in the background, but there was no way he could make out what they were saying.

Sometimes, there would be total silence, but it usually lasted no more than a minute or two, and then the squeaky bed would start up again.

After chocking up good scores to move up a number of levels in his new game, Elliott checked the time on his computer. It had been almost three hours since they’d ushered him out of the room. He was bored with his game by then, and getting hungry. He figured he’d go downstairs and make himself a snack, and maybe take a look at his schoolwork, as Jamal had suggested. If they were going to do this tutoring thing, he might as well be prepared.

He gathered up his books and his laptop and made his way downstairs, the EEN-EE ... EEN-EE ... sound clearer as he passed his mother’s bedroom door. He made himself a sandwich and poured himself a glass of milk before sitting down at the dining room table, the same table his mother had licked their cum off of the night before. To Elliott, it already seemed like ages ago, so much had happened. He looked up at the ceiling, the incessant groaning of the old bed seeming to pour right through the floor above, the squeaking sound now accompanied by a steady THUD ... THUD ... THUD ... that came right through the ceiling as well.

But to Elliott, like everything else that had happened in the last twenty-four hours, the sounds of his bullies fucking his mother for hours on end was perversely thrilling. He looked up at the ceiling during one of the brief quiet interludes, and then found his young pecker stiffening up again as the creaking and thudding sounds commenced once more. He knew he was driving himself crazy wondering exactly what they were doing to her, so he opened his math book and ate part of the sandwich he’d made for himself, hoping that might take his mind off things.

A half hour later, he heard the door to his mother’s room open. He looked up as Zeke strode out leaving the door open a few inches behind him. The rhythmic creaking of the bed was louder, as were the moans and groans from his mother. It was obvious that with Zeke out of the room, Jamal and Gunner were still working her over.

“Hey Cox, how’s it goin’. Just comin’ to get something to drink,” Zeke said as he bounded down the stairs, his tumescent cock swaying heavily between his legs.

Elliott noticed that Zeke’s dick shone wetly, and there were streaks of bright red along the shaft and near the base, the color a perfect match for that new lipstick has mother had been wearing. “Uh, it’s going okay. How are things up there?”

“It couldn’t be better. Your mother is fucking amazing. You wouldn’t believe what she can do with that incredible body of hers. Yeah, fuck, there’s nothing like a sexy older woman to make you come good and hard. Which reminds me, how old is your mother?”

“Uh, she’s 40.”

“40 ... yeah. Perfect age for a hot MILF like that,” Zeke said as he opened the fridge and pulled out three cans of Red Bull and the jug of milk. “Hey, man, where do you keep the glasses? Your mother wants some milk.”

“Uh, they’re up in that cupboard, right next to the fridge.”

“Thanks, man,” Zeke said as he retrieved a glass from the cupboard and started to fill it from the milk jug. “Yeah, I don’t know if she wants the milk to soothe that throat of hers, or if she just wants more white stuff in her belly.” He looked up at Elliott as he shoved the jug back into the fridge, smiling at his own little joke.

“Uh, yeah,” Elliott replied, smiling weakly, wondering how much ‘white stuff’ they’d already fed her.

“What are you doing?” Zeke said as he stood next to Elliott, looking down at the math book open before him.

It felt weird to Elliott to have a naked boy standing this close to him, his big dick hanging out in front of him, but he could see that for Zeke it was no big deal. “Uh, I was doing what Jamal told me to do. Getting something ready for those tutoring sessions we talked about.”

“Math. Great. I suck at math. Hey, you don’t mind, do you?” Zeke asked as reached down and picked up the half sandwich Elliott had left on his plate. He took a huge bite, most of it gone before Elliott even had a chance to say a word.

“Uh, no ... that’s okay.”

“This is great, thanks. Well, I’ve gotta get back. Keep working on that lesson. If I don’t pass my mom’ll kick my ass. Hey, did you hear that? What a fucking poet I am.” He stuffed the other part of the sandwich in his mouth and then gathered up the drinks, his hands full with the cans of Red Bull and the glass of milk. Elliott watched him mount the stairs and re-enter his mother’s bedroom, pushing the door closed behind him with the back of his foot.

A couple of minutes later, the rocking of the bed stopped. It was quiet as a church, and Elliott figured the boys were fuelling up with Red Bull for the next go round. He was proven right just a few minutes later as the thumping sound from above came through the ceiling again.

Elliott gradually grew tired of trying to sort out what to do for a tutoring lesson, figuring he’d have to sit down with each of the three boys to see exactly what they needed help with. Obviously, fucking wasn’t going to be one of the things on their list of what they needed help with, as if he could do anything about that anyway. With the erotic sounds coming from above him, he closed up his books and made his way to the couch. He found a movie to watch and settled in, hoping they’d be finished soon with his mother. Not only was he worried about her, he was also anxious to see if they would call on him to perform his clean-up duties.

Two hours later, the movie reached its conclusion, and yet the squeaking of his mother’s bed and the repetitive thudding sound continued to come from above. He was amazed that the boys hadn’t run out of steam. He was halfway through another movie and feeling pretty hungry when the sounds ceased. He’d gotten so used to it that the silence from above was deafening. He muted the TV to make sure his ears weren’t playing tricks on him. He twisted around in his chair and looked up the stairs, just as the door opened and Jamal strode out, Gunner and Zeke right behind him. Elliott could see the beaming smiles on their faces as all three stood at the top of the stairs, doing up their pants.

“Yo, Elliott. What’s up, my man?” Jamal said as the three of them bounded down the stairs, shit-eating grins on their faces. Elliott noticed that the impressive physiques of all three glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration, as if they’d just finished a strenuous activity—which he knew involved his mother taking their cocks in some way or another.

“Uh, nothin’,” Elliott replied. “Just watchin’ a movie.”

“Zeke, can you go outside and grab our stuff?” Jamal said, gesturing towards the pool. Zeke made his way outside, gathering up their t-shirts, bathing suits, and towels as Jamal turned back towards Elliott. “Sorry to have been so long, but we were all getting right into it, and I guess we kind of lost track of time there. And I guess when I say ‘we were getting right into it’, you know who I’m talking about getting into. What time is it, anyway?”

Elliott’s eyes flicked to the clock on the kitchen wall. “It’s uh, it’s almost seven-thirty.” Listening to the sordid sounds coming from the bedroom above him, Elliott had lost track of time himself. He backtracked a little in his mind and remembered that when they’d come in from the deck after having lunch and gone up to his mother’s bedroom, it had been just about twelve-fifteen. They’d been fucking his mother for almost seven hours straight!

“Seven-thirty!” Jamal said, his eyes following Elliott’s to the clock. “Shit! We gotta fly.” He turned to the patio door, just as Zeke was coming back inside. “Zeke, bring our stuff over here. It’s fucking seven-thirty already. We’ve gotta go.”

“Fuck, yeah,” Gunner added. “I was supposed to be home an hour ago to look after my brother and sister while my mom went out. I think she’s got a date with a new guy tonight that wants to fuck her.”

“What does your dad say about that?” Jamal asked, which caught Elliott by surprise as he’d heard that Gunner’s parents were still together. At first he thought Jamal had just said it as a joke, but neither boy was smiling.

Gunner shrugged his shoulders. “He doesn’t care, as long as she charges enough to allow him to partake in his daily habit.”

Zeke tossed each of them their stuff, and all three hurriedly pulled on their t-shirts and shoes. They barely paid any attention to Elliott as they gathered up their swimsuits and towels. They were just about to make their way to the front door when Jamal turned and spoke to Elliott. “Well, Smallcox, it’s been a pleasure, if you know what I mean,” Jamal paused as his buddies laughed along with him. “Your mom’s taking a rest right now. I think she’s a little worn out.” Again, Gunner and Zeke snickered. “I’ll leave it up to you, whether you want to go check on her, or let her rest. You might want to just go up and jerk off a load all over her, if you can find anywhere on that sweet body of hers that doesn’t have cum on it already.” This comment got a full laugh out of each of the two boys. “But based on what I saw earlier, I’m sure you’re anxious to do your job as our Clean-up Boy, and we’ve left you quite a bit to clean up.” Jamal nodded to his friends and gestured towards the front door. “So, we’ll be over tomorrow to start with those tutoring lessons. I’ll text you guys in the morning to let you know when we’re coming. Remember what your Mom said; if you do that tutoring AND SHE’S NICE TO US,” Jamal paused as he looked at his friends after emphasizing his last few words, “then we’ll be nice to you. Which, at the end of the day is what this arrangement is all about, and it looks to me like everybody wins. You’re good with that?”

“Yes. Yes sir,” Elliott replied, nodding his head in agreement.

A broad smile came over Jamal’s face. “That’s good, Kid. I think things are going to work out fine.” He turned on his heel as Gunner and Zeke were already making their way to the front door. “We’ll see you tomorrow then, and make sure your mother gets a good night’s sleep. I think she’s got another busy day ahead of her. And remember, you’ve got a lot of cleaning to do up there, and I’ll know if you don’t do it the way I like.” He gave Elliott a lascivious wink before turning and following his friends out the door.

As soon as they left, Elliott turned and looked up the stairs. They’d left the door to his mother’s room partially open, and not a sound was coming from the room. Not the endless creaking of her old bed that he’d been hearing for the last many hours, not her moans and squeals of delight. There was not even a little sigh or peep, nothing at all, the house was silent as a tomb. The intensity of the silence actually frightened Elliott, and the expression, ‘dead quiet’, came into his head. He assumed by what the boys had said that his mother was resting, maybe even sleeping. They wouldn’t have actually fucked her to death, would they? They’d been going at her for so long, and with the size of their cocks, he wouldn’t have been surprised if they had killed her—split her in two with those monstrous pricks of theirs. Shaking his head to get rid of the troubling thought, he made his way quietly up the stairs, not wanting to disturb his mother if she was sleeping. But he had to know, he had to make sure she was okay.

As he approached the door, it was the smell emanating from the room that hit him first. It was a deliriously nasty mixture of sweat, pussy, cock, and cum. Overall, it was the intensely erotic, animalistic smell of pure sex. It got stronger as he approached the door, the fragrance heady and sinfully exciting as it fired his senses.

Elliott approached the door and peeked into the room, spotting his mother lying on her back on the bed, her head turned away from him, unmoving. Again, fearing the worst, he stepped quietly into the room and made his way towards the bed. The dishevelled sheets caught his eye first. They were pulled up at each of the four corners and were twisted and tangled beneath her. A number of the pillows that had been stacked against the headboard were everywhere. Some littered the floor while others were strewn about from the top of the bed to the bottom, making him wonder exactly what they’d done to her. He noticed one pillow on the floor in front of the foot of the bed, and his eyes picked up the two indentations on the surface of the pillow, each dent about the size and shape of his mother’s knees.

He looked up at his mother, and with relief noticed the slow steady rising and falling of her big tits. Knowing she was okay, he stopped and surveyed the rest of the lurid scene. Dusk was fast approaching, and he noticed the bullies had turned on the two lights on the matching bedside tables, bathing the bed, and his mother, in a warm amber glow. They’d even closed the drapes, making the scene of their gang-fuck appear intimate and nasty, as if they’d been fucking her in the privacy of a cheap motel room.

The three cans of Red Bull sat empty, two on one of the bedside tables, the other can sitting next to his mother’s empty milk glass on the other. Nasty traces of her bright red lipstick appeared like a sexy kiss on the rim of the glass. He spotted something filmy going partially through his mother’s lip-print and stepped closer. It looked like a wad of spunk was adhered to the rim at the top and had partially slithered down the side of the glass. Most of it was gone, but there were tell-tale traces left. He picked up the glass and inspected the pearly residue closer. The masculine scent of semen hit his senses, and he knew his guess was right—cum. He wondered which of the guys had jerked off into her milk glass and made her drink it.

Elliott looked at the bed, noticing the red satin bustier lying next to his mother. It had obviously been pulled off her at some point, and lay there like a discarded tissue, stained and wet with ribbons and gobs of jizz clinging to it. The bed was the same, the sheets damp and stained with blossoming wet patches and clumpy gobs of teenage boy-cum dotting the dishevelled mess.

Elliott followed the spreading trail of cum stains back to the source, his mother lying inert in the centre of the bed. With the bustier gone, all she had on now were her red strappy sandals. The stiletto heels looked sexy as anything as she lay there, fucked into a near comatose state. “Fuck me,” he muttered under his breath as he looked at her thorougly-fucked body. Like the sheets—but even worse—there was cum everywhere on her body. There were big gobs of the stuff spackling her stomach and thighs, and as she lay there with her legs blatantly parted, Elliott saw a steady rivulet of milky jizz slowly oozing from inside her puffy slit. His eyes drifted slowly up her curvy form, noticing more cum on her midsection, and then a number of ropes and glistening wads splattered all over her big round tits. Gobs clung lewdly to her rubbery nipples, while pearly strands followed the curvy contours of her breasts, some having flowed down the sides of the massive orbs, while other silvery ribbons dove into her deep cleavage.

He looked up to her face, which was a total mess of cum. The stuff was everywhere, from her forehead to her chin, with gobs plastered on the one cheek he could see. With her face turned sideways and lying flush against the sheets, he imagined the other side of her face had probably taken just as much abuse. Her hair lay on the sheet beneath her, the lustrous honey-blonde locks spread out like a halo. He noticed even her hair was clotted and splattered with jizz, and there were matted clumps of her hair clinging together in a nasty mess, as if somebody had grabbed handfuls of her hair and wiped their cock clean with it.

Elliott leaned closer to his mother, listening to her soft breathing as she slept peacefully, a quiet blissful look of serenity about her sleeping form. “Oh my God,” he uttered quietly as he looked at her mouth. Her face was turned almost totally to the side and he hadn’t noticed her mouth at first. Her lips were parted, with nearly all of her lipstick rubbed off. Her lips looked red and puffy all on their own, and he knew the boys had worked her mouth over pretty good. Fuck, not only was the evidence all over her face and body, it was right there for him to see, in her mouth! With the side of her face turned towards the sheets, a nasty gob of semen oozed from the corner of her parted lips, a sizable pool of the stuff spreading and staining the sheet at the corner of her mouth. Elliott leaned in closer and peered into her open mouth, seeing a massive puddle of the stuff lying in the hollow of her cheek. He couldn’t believe how much of the stuff there was, between the amount spreading out across the sheet and the amount still shimmering within her open mouth.

“Fuck me,” he said quietly to himself. “They must have all shot off in her mouth at the same time just before they left.” Just the idea of it had Elliott all revved up, and his cock had quickly gotten brick hard in his pants. He looked at his mother’s placid face as he listened to her steady, even breathing.

“Fuck, she’s so out of it, she’s not even gonna know,” he whispered quietly as he quickly shucked off his pants and underwear. He carefully crawled onto the bed and kneed his way over to her. He paused as he got close, his weight causing her turned head to dip down slightly, a gob of cum sloshing right out of her overflowing mouth. The sight of it turned Elliott on even more, and he wrapped his hand around his cock in a warm loving corridor as he started to jack it. He looked at her cum-soaked body, and tried to figure out where he wanted to put his own load. He looked down at her huge breasts. The nipples looked red and puffy, and it was obvious the boys had helped themselves to those mouthwatering tits as well.

“I’ve always wanted to come on her tits,” Elliott said to himself as he looked at her painted chest, the ribbons and wads of semen looking like a road map of China as they crossed every which way. He was too far gone, and as a clumpy gob dripped from her nipple onto the sheets right next to him, he went off. He couldn’t believe how hard he came, his spunk rifling out of his throbbing boner, the white rope splashing heavily over both her tits. He kept pumping, and his prick kept shooting as he flooded her chest with cum, adding to the milky mess already there. His eyes flicked back to her face for a second, but she slept on peacefully, totally unaware as her young teenage son jacked off all over her. Just the thought of that made Elliott’s dick throb, and he continued to spray her gorgeous body with his seed, totally unloading all over those big, heavy, perfect Mommy-tits.

Deliciously spent, he sat back on his haunches as he recovered, looking down at his mother as she slept on, unaware of what he’d just done. With his perverse desires temporarily satisfied, Elliott started to feel guilty. He carefully backed away and got off the bed, putting his underwear and pants back on. His mother continued to sleep, unmoving, that strand of semen still connecting the corner of her open mouth to the sizable puddle on the sheet beneath her cheek. He raked his eyes over her entire body, and then over to the discarded bustier, and then to the sheets all around her, and finally on the empty glass, with the filmy residue of someone’s spunk still clinging to the side. Jamal’s final words came into his mind, “And remember, you’ve got a lot of cleaning to do up there, and I’ll know if you don’t do it the way I like.” He wondered how Jamal would know. Surely they hadn’t set up some kind of nanny-cam in his mother’s room. No, that was ridiculous, he assured himself. They’d only had their jeans on when they’d come into the room. That answer became clear to him—Jamal would simply ask his mother. And he knew that under Jamal’s imposing glare, she’d feel compelled to tell the truth. And Elliott didn’t want to put her in that spot. And he also didn’t want to disappoint Jamal. So far, this had been the most exciting day of Elliott’s life, and he wanted it to continue.

With those thoughts running through his mind, he decided he’d better attend to his duties. But where to start, there was so much cum everywhere. He looked down at one of the big gobs of his own jizz, the swirly clump of seed gathered at the top of her dark line of cleavage and sliding slowly into that enticing valley. He figured his own cum was as good a place as any to start, so he climbed back onto the bed and moved closer, leaning over her body with his tongue extended. He slid the tip into the cloudy mess and licked upwards, sucking in at the same time as he drew the syrupy mass into his mouth, and then swallowed. With the first wad safely in his stomach, he slid his tongue right into her cleavage and licked for more.

He continued licking, his lips and tongue busy as he lapped up the numerous strands and gobs of boy-juice plastered all over her tits. He knew he shouldn’t, but he felt himself getting aroused again as he licked up wad after wad of teenage seed, knowing Jamal would be pleased with his work.

With her big tits now glistening with his drying saliva, he shifted slightly to the side, attacking the shiny gobs clinging to her stomach. As he licked at her warm flesh, he noticed his knee felt wet. He sat back and raised his knee, seeing a damp stain on the denim of his jeans. He hadn’t noticed one of the big clumps of daddy-sauce next to her body, the milky cum difficult to spot against the white sheets. Realizing that was now one of the ongoing hazards of his new job, he went back to work, leaning over his mother’s lush body on his hands and knees and licking her stomach clean.

He glanced down at her seeping gash, a slow steady trickle of white cock-honey still oozing from her overflowing snatch. There was something so wickedly alluring about it that he decided to save that for last. He glanced up to her pretty face, knowing that was where he was going next. He carefully shifted himself upwards, and then leaned over her. He spotted one huge ribbon that ran right up her cheek from her jaw into her hairline. A shiver of anticipation tripped down his spine as he pressed his tongue softly against the side of her jaw, and then ran the flat paddle of his tongue upwards, gathering up the sizable strand of liquid protein. He gathered up another gob that clung to the side of her nose and ended just below the hollow of her eye. Her warm soft skin felt sinfully delicious beneath his tongue, and he closed his eyes as he carefully drew the creamy cock-juice into his mouth and swallowed, loving the feel of the now-familiar masculine discharge sliding down his throat. “Mmm.” Elliott couldn’t suppress the purr of satisfaction that emanated from his throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.