Royal Mess With a Redhead - Cover

Royal Mess With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 11

I knew it wasn’t over neither of us spoke of it. We passed the evening quietly watching some TV. We went to our separate rooms and slept.

In the morning, I rose and went into the kitchen to start coffee. Alice was there and poured me a fresh cup. “Good morning, Sam.”

“Thank you, Alice, and good morning to you.” I smiled and left for my bathroom with my coffee. As I went in there, I thought to myself that this is different from our first meeting. I also realized that I needed to examine my feelings about Alice.

As I showered and then shaved, I thought about her. There had never been any question that she was beautiful on the outside. She was and is a little on the tall side with dark red hair and a stunning figure. I knew she wore shorts really well and seemed to like the shorter and tighter pairs. She was a classy dresser which probably shouldn’t surprise me since she had been taught through most of her life to look good with the budget to accomplish that.

That led me to a more important area of her. When we first met, her personality was toxic, then subdued, and then had finally become pleasant. I wondered what personality type would show up when she was in Cardena. Was this an act or portrayal that developed here or had her personality really changed? I know if the bitch showed up, I wouldn’t be around it long! I hoped it wouldn’t. I had come to like Alice and realized as I pulled on some clothing that I had some romantic feelings abut her! I would have to think about that some more.

I went into the kitchen and noticed that all the raw food for breakfast were lying on the counter. I refilled my cup. Alice said, “I thought I would cook breakfast this morning. I think I have the raw materials right but I need your help to watch over me so I cook them in the correct order and cook them correctly.”

“I’ll be glad to help. Let’s start water for the grits and the bacon in the frying pan.” She smiled and took a pot and measured the right amount of water for the grits. She turned on the proper burner for it. She also turned on the burner for the frying pan. She then peeled the bacon off and placed the pieces on the pan to cook. We went through the process with her asking a few questions about order and why that order seemed to work best. We finished cooking. I set the table.

We sat down to eat and I prayed a blessing for our meal. We ate. It was all good and I complimented Alice on her cooking.

After a few moments, I said, “I’ve been thinking about your request. First, you’ve changed. I like the new Alice. She’s a pleasant person with an inner beauty that matches and easily outshines her not inconsiderable physical charms.”

“Thank you, Sam.”

“Regarding your request that I accompany you to your home, I’m not anxious to go but will go with you.” She jumped me hugging my neck and raining kisses on my face!

She calmed down. I smiled and said, “Obviously, you liked my decision.” I grinned at her smiling face. “What will be involved and what kind of time budget should I make?”

“I would have to check but I think father will send his jet for us. That would mean we can fly directly. It’s a private jet so it can be available when we are. It’s about a day to get the plane here if it’s not in use. I would have to check with father’s protocol office about availability. Given that, we fly direct when we’re ready. We can stay as long as you’re willing then fly back. Sam, I do want to be with you. That’s just one reason I want to show you Cardena. It’s pretty and pleasant.”

“Two weeks would be the longest time away from here without making some heavy plans. Set it up.”

She made the calls and came to sit with me. I had modified my network to get her phone to work though she hadn’t many calls. While we were sitting outside, her phone rang.

She answered, “Hello. This is Alice.” I noted that she used the same greeting that I used on my phone. “Yes, I understand. Hold on. Let me speak with Sam.”

She looked to me. “Sam, the best two airports for the jet are Birmingham or Atlanta. It doesn’t really matter. Which do you prefer if either is okay?”

I smiled. “I don’t guess Anniston gets many international flights. Birmingham is better. It’s easier to reach from here and has less traffic.”

She nodded. “Birmingham is better. When should we expect the plane to land local time?” She listened. “That’s quick. Tomorrow at eleven Central time will do. Thank you. We’ll meet the plane in Birmingham.” She listened some more. “No. We’ll meet the plane. Don’t send a car. Sam is a better guard than any I’ve ever seen. We’ll be fine. Thank you.” She hung up.

“Sam, they wanted to send a car with bodyguards.” She grinned. “You’re the one I want to guard me.”

“Okay, what should I pack?”

“Sam, I will suggest things. I won’t tell you.” I nodded at her to go on. “I suggest a fair bit of formal clothing. There will be at least one formal reception and a state dinner. Bring nice clothes for most days. We will have time for fun so shorts and tee shirts with sneakers. Bring a bathing suit or two. There is a pool at the castle and the ocean isn’t that far away.”

“Okay. I’ll get out my cases and get them ready. If we’re going to be in Birmingham in time to leave at eleven, we’ll have to leave early.”

“Oh, Sam. We won’t have to get there very early. We enter the corporate area and people will get us through quickly. It’s standard protocol.”

“It would have been okay. I don’t mind standing in line.”

“I know you wouldn’t. However, the plane will draw the paparazzi. Let the folks handle it. That’s their job.” She grinned. “Though you and Bubba did it quite well.”

I got my two large cases down from their storage in the barn and loaded them up. Alice only had one that she had brought. I figured I was overpacked but preparing more formal wear took more room. I decided that I would wear dockers and a three-button shirt for the plane. I was not thrilled about wearing all the fancy clothes. I could do it but never had liked it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.