Royal Mess With a Redhead - Cover

Royal Mess With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

“Well, Alice, your car has been found. The local sheriff’s office was there with three carloads of bodyguards. Their chief was unhappy. He wanted to come up here to search my house. I did my outraged citizen thing and threatened to have him arrested. The local deputies are not on his side.

“I would suggest that you stay inside in case one of your people trespasses and comes to look. I’ll address that if it happens. I do have sensors deployed around.”

Alice said, “That’s not very trusting.”

“People don’t come to my house without being invited. There is no basis for a search warrant either. I carry guns and have a license. The property is posted. We’ll see.”

She said, “My bodyguards aren’t used to being told they can’t do something.”

“They’re in the U.S. and the southeast. People can get shot trespassing upon the property of another. Coming onto my property uninvited can get them shot. Your head bodyguard would at least get arrested if he enters my property again.”

At that moment, one of my sensors went off. I said, “Someone is driving up my driveway. Stay here and stay down. I went to my gun cabinet and pulled an AR from it. It was loaded and ready. I went out my back door and looked around the corner. It was one of the black cars. I took careful aim and shot out a tire. That stopped them. Three men stepped out with pistols. I shouted, “Trespassers, the next bullet will kill. I see that you are armed and I fear for my life since your weapons are drawn. You are being recorded. This is your last and only warning. Get off my property.”

“You don’t have the Sheriff to protect you!” One yelled. I winged him.

“If you don’t listen, I will start using kill shots. Get off my property.” All three had taken cover behind a car door. I wondered if the car had Kevlar protection. I aimed to wound again and squeezed off another round. The steel jacketed bullet went through the door. They didn’t have Kevlar inserts. That man was on the ground. There was only one left without a wound.

I shouted, “Load your people and get out. Don’t come back. I take my privacy and rights very seriously. I will not tolerate an invasion.”

The one not wounded holstered his weapon as he stood lifting his hands in the air. He went to one and helped him to the back seat of the car. He went around to the passenger side and helped that one inside. He then went to the driver’s door and got in. He began to back out on the flat tire. I got in my golf cart and followed him with my rifle at ready. The guy pulled onto the road before stopping. He went to the back and pulled tire tools out. I was about thirty feet away. I said, “You guys were warned by the Captain earlier. Also, the property has signs. It’s really lucky that I didn’t kill all three of you. If you come back, that’s what I’ll do. If you want to talk, get my number from the Sherriff’s office and call. It’s safer.”

I went back to my house. Inside, I went to the TV room and turned on the tube for the Braves game. Alice entered the room.

She said, “Sam, could you lend me some clothing. I don’t want to go out until my bodyguards start looking elsewhere. I’ve never seen them routed so quickly or even at all. You are good.”

“We’ll see what clothes are available. They came at me on my turf without thought that I might be prepared. I don’t think they were prepared for the average southern boy protecting what is his. The law here is not gentle toward trespassers.”

“In my country, only police and army may have firearms.”

“Not so here. I have a license and can carry in my truck and on my hip if I want.”

“The rural south is polite and friendly but we respect our neighbors and what is theirs.”

We walked into my bedroom. I was glad I had made the bed as was my habit. Opening the closet with its shelving, I looked for old shorts that were tight on me which she could wear. I found two pair. Pull-over shirts and regular tee shirts were available which were big on her but could be worn. Of course, I had no underclothing for a female. She took a small load into her bedroom and emerged a few moments later with fresh clothes. I didn’t ask about the state of her panties or bra. She didn’t offer an explanation. I had noticed that she had a great figure but managed not to make a big deal about it. Her poisonous personality still detracted from her looks sufficiently to cool any temptation. I could find nicer women with good bodies if I wanted to do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.