I Owe You One - Cover

I Owe You One

Copyright© 2019 by Vanquished

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tina needed help with her maths, and was willing to do almost anything to get it, even begging her classmate Alice for it. She ended up on her knees, forced to give Alice a foot rub while she reviewed her work, and she kept demanding more and more. What could she do? She owed her one.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   School   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

While Tina continued sucking and gagging on Dana’s foot, Alice managed to reach her climax. She covered her own mouth with one of her hands to keep herself from moaning or screaming. Tina was already a broken slave, but Alice wasn’t sure she was ready to learn how her owners were getting off on her pain and service.

It took a while for Alice to catch her breath after that. When she did, she looked at her mother, gave her a devious smile, and winked. Dana winked back, though she was more focused on the way the girl was sucking on her foot.

“Hey, Mum”, said Alice. “I think our toy deserves a bit of a break now.”

“Alright then”, said Dana, removing her foot from Tina’s mouth. “Heard that, Tina? What do you say to my daughter?”

Tina was still in shock by the actions she had been made to perform, and her whole mouth and throat were in pain from the friction of Dana’s nylons, but she managed to croak out a response.

“Thank you, Alice, for giving me a break”, she said.

“Good”, said Dana. “My feet still need pampering though, and since you gave your slave a break, you should be the one to do it.” She was looking at Alice. “One of your special foot massages would be nice about now.”

Tina was surprised to hear Alice’s mother used her own daughter to rub her feet, too.

“Muuuum!” said Alice. “I really don’t want to. Your feet get so stinky and gross, I don’t want my fingers in there.”

Tina respectfully kept her gaze on Dana’s feet. She didn’t want any of her actions to spoil her break, and the chance to see Alice brought low. She couldn’t believe that someone so strong could be made to touch her mother’s disgusting feet, and she knew how right Alice was about their awful stench and grimy state. If she had been looking at the faces of her owners, especially Alice’s smirk, she would have been a lot more worried.

“I’ve been working for hours”, said Dana. “That’s how you get to live in this house and eat every day, so I don’t want to hear any complaints about how icky my feet get. I said I want a special massage, so get to it, Alice.”

“Ok, Mum”, said Alice, adopting a humble, chastised tone.

She got up from the big easy chair where she had forced Tina to humble herself for the first time, and walked towards her mother. She crouched behind the kneeling form of Tina, and enjoyed a moment of complicity with her mum.

“Could you lie down, Mum?” she said, still in a submissive tone. “You deserve to really relax, and that’ll make it easier for me to reach. You could take off your stockings, too.”

Dana smiled at her daughter. She wasn’t absolutely sure what she had in mind, but she had an idea from previous adventures, so she took her stockings off and lay down on the sofa, with her bare feet on one of the armrests.

“Tina, open your mouth”, said Alice. She picked up her mother’s discarded stockings, rolled them up in a ball, and as soon as Tina’s mouth was opened, shoved them in, filling it completely.

Tina inwardly sighed. Of course she wouldn’t just be allowed to have a complete break from feet. Her owners seemed to be obsessed with making her submit to them, and as soon as Alice made her open her mouth, even dumb as she was, she knew the soiled stockings would be going in there. At least it wasn’t an entire foot, and she would get to see Alice humiliated at her mother’s feet. Not much of a chance to see Dana herself tormented, but that was already more satisfaction than she had hoped to get.

“Alright”, said Dana. “My feet aren’t going to massage themselves.” She rubbed her hands, smiling with anticipation.

“Please, Muuum?” said Alice, begging. “Do I really have to?”

Dana clapped her hands, making Tina jump.

“Don’t make me say it again!” she said. “Rub. My. Feet!”

“Ok”, said Alice, in a quiet, tentative tone, as if she were really afraid. She gave one last wink to her mother, who was finding it difficult to keep from laughing.

Alice grabbed Tina by the ears, and shifted her closer to her mother’s feet by shoving and kicking her. She pulled on her ears hard, squeezing them in her hands, bringing tears to her eyes, but Tina did her best to keep quiet and only made little gasps and moans.

“Your feet are so sticky and greasy with sweat I don’t want my hands to get stained, but you don’t mind so long as they get rubbed, right, Mum?” said Alice, much more upbeat.

“That’s right”, said Dana. “I don’t care how the job gets done, so long as it does.” She started snickering, unable to refrain anymore.

Alice started using Tina’s face, controlling her by the ears, to rub against her mother’s smelly, sweaty soles. Tina’s mouth was filled with Dana’s rolled up stockings, and she couldn’t help touching them with her tongue, releasing their salty, acrid flavour as her saliva mixed in with the sweat-encrusted fabric, and swallowing it all down. What was worse, the stockings took up so much space in her mouth, she was forced to breathe through her nose, exposing herself to the much sharper, cheesy, pungent smell on Dana’s bare feet.

As soon as Tina’s cheek touched the damp skin on Dana’s soles, mother and daughter began to laugh. Tina’s whole body shivered in revulsion, under the assault of dirty, stale sweat in her mouth, the damp, slimy texture of dirty feet on her entire face, and the unbearable unwashed smell. Every time Alice drove Tina’s helpless nose against Dana’s grimy toes, she pinched and prodded it, using it as a relaxing toy to squeeze on and play with, sighing with the pleasure of having her sore, tired feet massaged by the soft skin of a helpless young girl’s face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.