I Owe You One - Cover

I Owe You One

Copyright© 2019 by Vanquished

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tina needed help with her maths, and was willing to do almost anything to get it, even begging her classmate Alice for it. She ended up on her knees, forced to give Alice a foot rub while she reviewed her work, and she kept demanding more and more. What could she do? She owed her one.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   School   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Foot Fetish  

“Hmm”, said Dana. “Nice, soft face to wipe my sweaty nylons on, but now I want more.”

“She’s all yours”, said Alice. “She’s staying the night so she’ll have plenty of time to finish that laundry.” They both laughed.

“You heard it”, said Dana. “Take out those socks. I know you’re having too much fun sucking on them like a greedy little kitten, but I want to use your mouth now.”

Tina opened her mouth and let the socks out. They were drenched with her saliva, though they still stank of Alice’s sweat. She looked up to Dana. She hoped she wouldn’t be as mean as Alice. She was a mother after all. Maybe she’d be kinder with her. She saw a cruel, amused smile, however. Dana was enjoying having her there at her feet. Still, she had to try.

“Uh, Dana, could I just...” Her words slowed down and stopped as she saw Dana’s glare. “Er, I mean...”

“You desperately want to sniff my bare feet, lick up my sweaty soles and suck on my grimy toes? Is that it?” said Dana.

“Uh...”

“Or maybe you also want your face to be trampled beneath me?” said Dana. “Want to be walked on, have your face used like a foot wipe and your body like a rug? Want me to use your hair to floss between my toes?”

“Please!” said Tina, begging with her eyes.

“Please do all this to me?” said Dana. “Is that what your little, dumb, worthless mouth is trying to say?”

Tina lowered her eyes and began to kiss Dana’s toes. Every time she talked back things got worse for her. Maybe she could get some mercy by being more obedient and servile. She heard Dana’s amused little chuckles as she pressed her lips against each of her toe pads, covered by the crusty, reinforced nylon. At first she was hesitant, but she kissed with more certainty and firmness as she got used to the slimy, sticky, damp sensation on her lips.

“You can sniff the toes of one foot while you kiss the other”, said Dana. “Don’t be lazy.”

Tina nodded. She had to turn her head around in an uncomfortable position, and raise one foot slightly above the other so she’d be able to bury her little nose on Dana’s pungent toes as she continued kissing. The smell was strong and cheesy, and it felt like it got stuck to her nose as she sniffed.

“Harder”, said Dana. “I want to hear you sniff from up here.”

Tina breathed in harder and deeper, obeying her classmate’s cruel mother. Dana laughed, and began to torment her by grabbing her nose with her toes, forcing her closer and closer to the source of the stench, and playfully cutting of her air until Tina’s kisses were passionate and devoted enough for her liking.

“Change foot”, said Dana. “I love how your little nose cools down my sore toes as you breathe in my stinky sweat, and my other foot needs some refreshing too. Make sure to keep kissing properly if you want to keep your air privileges.”

Alice laughed at her mother’s bossy, demanding attitude.

“I guess I wasn’t the only one in the mood for this”, said Alice.

“Oh, hell, no”, said Dana, enjoying Tina’s compliance as she turned her head around, and pressed her nose and lips against her unwashed toes. “I really wanted to get my feet on some worthless little plaything’s face again. Breaking the new ones is even better. I love teaching them their place, showing them how helpless they are, until they learn they have no escape, and they completely give up. Seeing that resistance crumble bit by bit under the assault of my dirty feet is just delicious.”

“Mum, you’re such a meanie!” said Alice. “I just want them to pamper my feet any way I want.”

“Sure”, said Dana. “That’s nice, but it’s even nicer to force them to obey, make them cry, and realise how inferior they are. I mean, look at this one. She should be grateful we even let her touch our beautiful, superior feet with her ugly face. Isn’t that right, Tina?”

Tina kissed Dana’s toes as hard as she could, hoping that would be enough of an answer.

“Say it”, said Dana. “Say how little you deserve to be my foot wipe and how honoured and grateful you are that I’m taking the time to train and you use like this.”

“Uh, Dana ... I’m ... I’m so worthless and stupid that I don’t really deserve to sniff and kiss your feet. They smell so good, I just love it, they’re so soft, and my face smells so much nicer after you wipe your sweat all over me ... You’re so nice to me, letting me do this, telling me how to serve you. I’m so dumb I can’t even do this right without you teaching me. Thank you so much, Dana.”

Mother and daughter cackled at Tina’s demeaning words. It was especially amusing that she really sounded like she meant them. She felt so low as they kept degrading her, she really thought she was no good for anything. Worshipping their feet was humiliating, but she at least felt that she had a use and was able to please someone and gain their approval. Still, the situation she was forced into made her feel so insignificant and worthless, she began to cry. As soon as Dana saw it, she laughed even harder.

“Oh, look!” she said. “This one’s really easy. I got her to cry without hurting her.”

“Oh, Mum!” said Alice. “Of course you hurt her. It’s just you don’t need pain to hurt one of these submissive toys. Simply showing them what they are is enough.”

Dana began to dip her toes on Tina’s tears, smearing them all over her cheeks. It felt like a wonderful, warm bath for her sore toes. The tears mixed in with the stale, encrusted sweat on her nylons, and with the sticky, squishy toe cheese, dissolving the little balls of dried up foot filth and forming a sticky, greasy, thick mess all over Tina’s skin. Dana loved the feeling of her wet, dirty nylons dragging all over Tina’s soft, vulnerable face, as it reddened from the friction and the irritating salty and acrid goo.

“Suck my toes”, said Dana. “I want your mouth to give me a nice, warm foot bath.”

Tina opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and licked the dirty nylon under Dana’s toes, unable to hide her disgust and still quietly crying a few tears. Dana slapped her face with her other foot quite hard, making her whimper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.