Ole Time Curios - Cover

Ole Time Curios

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 9: The End

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: The End - Lacey Dupree is nearing her graduation from Glenda College when she comes across a shop in the small nearby town with an odd proprietor.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Hey Lacey, you’re still here?”

“Yeah,” she replied absently, gazing out the window from the common room in their dorm.

“Don’t you have class right now?”

“Meh.”

“Huh, playing hooky huh?”

“Yeah...” she took a deep breath and let it go. “Had a tough night last night.”

“Ah, so what time did you get in?”

“Not that, just,” she paused then looked to her roommate, “I broke it off with Craig.”

“Oh my god, I’m sorry to hear it. You alright?”

“Yeah, you know I really am.”

“Alright then. Well, I gotta go, class and practice. But if you want, I’ll be around tonight, we can chit-chat, ‘kay?”

“Yeah sure,” Lacey replied. Artemis would have offered to stay out of concern, but there seemed to be a bit of a smile in her sighs, like she really was okay—even happy about it. So she shrugged and headed off. There’d be plenty of time later to get details. When Artemis left her roommate that day, she had no idea it would be the last time she’d see Lacey in the dorm.

About midway through the day, Lacey decided she’d better get going. She threw on a pretty summer dress to match the bright spring sun. She laced up white Keds on her feet, and rode into town. She didn’t bother with a hat or a hoodie or jacket, she just relished the feel of the wind through her hair and coolness of the air and the warmth of the sun. Today was a glorious day and she felt happy riding into town.

But today wasn’t a normal day. The first oddity was that as she rode up to the store, she saw that a lot of the parking around the store was taken. There were large black cars of varying models. Luxury vehicles and limousines lined the streets. It was quite strange.

Even more peculiar was the shop, it was bustling with people, but much of the merchandise had been cleared out. When she opened the door and stepped in she could see them better, well dressed men and women with champagne flutes chit chatting and smiling as if it was some New York Cocktail Party. She felt completely out of place. She made her way through the crowd and couldn’t her but feel their eyes on her appraising her, judging her. She blushed, fiercely self-conscious, but she sought out Mr. Basilton. Perhaps he could explain the party.

“Are you even eligible to bid on the auction?” a woman asked,

A man replied, “Oh no, I have one more year before I can take on another prize, but still, it is a hoot to mill amongst such fine company and see the quality of the stock from time to time.”

“I was about to say, have you broken yours already?” Another asked with a hearty laugh.

She heard another couple conversing with each other, “Oh, the lines are lovely, and the coloring is a match. I think it is time.”

She had no time to consider the strange statements, as she came upon Dorsey, “Mr. Basilton? What’s going on?”

“Ah my dear, what are you doing here, it’s your day off, did you forget?”

She bit her lip, he was right, she shouldn’t be here. Actually, she should have been in class, shouldn’t she?

“Ah silly girl, well it is no matter, in fact, I am glad that you’re here. Today, we are going to find you a new job, isn’t that wonderful?”

The words [i]I’m a good girl, I need a good job’[/i] rang out in her mind and she nodded instinctively, “Yes but, don’t I work for you?”

He heaved a sigh and shook his head, “Of course, sweetie, but that can’t last forever, and now it is time to move on,” he reached into his blazer’s inside pocket and fished out a familiar eyedropper, “but first, Lacey, it’s time for your medicine.”

She bit her lip and looked around, “Uhm, here? Now?”

“Yes, my goodness, must I explain everything? Open up, now, young lady.”

The words [i]’Good girls submit to authority’[/i] rang out in her mind and she opened her mouth and waited until he gave her two drops. A chorus of gasps and appreciative murmurs surrounded her as they watched her take the drops without further protest.

“Ah- one moment, I have something more for you.” She opened up her mouth again and he gave her one more drop of a different vial and said, “A dash of whimsy to finish the mix.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.