Ole Time Curios
Chapter 8: Debauchery

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Debauchery - Lacey Dupree is nearing her graduation from Glenda College when she comes across a shop in the small nearby town with an odd proprietor.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lacey loved being his, even if it was her own little secret. Not Craig’s of course. She belonged to Mr. Basilton, she was his completely, even if he didn’t know. During the regular business day, he treated her just as he always had, protective, benevolently, and kind. He had no idea what nasty fantasies she harbored for him while he simply cared for her and her strange condition.

Actually, Lacey had come to appreciate her condition; her crazy libido that kept her fantasizing all the time, but never able to cum. It meant he would continue giving her the treatments. What’s more, when he did, she could be honest with him. She could tell him all the nasty things she felt, she could expose her heart, and it was safe. He explained to her that he would disregard anything she said while she was getting her treatment. None of it would change how he saw her. He believed that she was a good, virtuous young woman, even if she knew that she was absolutely his.

As far as everyone else was concerned, Craig was her boyfriend, but frankly, she thought, there weren’t that many people who really cared. She called her mom once to chat, and after having been admonished for not calling enough, they chatted a little about plans after college, but she didn’t even bother to mention Craig. Her dad was out mowing the lawn, and couldn’t be bothered to talk to her.

“You know how your father is, honey, once he gets it in his head to do something, there’s no interrupting him.”

She certainly didn’t tell her mom about Mr. Basilton. That detail was hers alone. Besides, what would she say? Something like, ‘Yeah, so I get horny all the time, but I can’t cum unless Mr. Basilton gives me my medicine. But when he does, he makes me feel so incredible.’

No one would understand that he was just treating her libido and helping her stay focused. Actually, the treatments were working really well! She was able to concentrate in classes again, and get her work done. In fact, she found herself looking forward to her treatment sessions more and more. It didn’t mean she wasn’t horny anymore. Actually quite the contrary, she was horny all the time, but that just made it easier to flirt with the male customers when she was working. They really were putty in her hands. Actually, she was turning into a total sex kitten—or at least she would if she didn’t have her releases. She shuddered thinking about the men she’d probably have jumped if it weren’t for Mr. Basilton. He provided her the release she needed to function like a normal girl, and in return she was absolutely devoted to him; Even if he didn’t know it, even if he never knew it.

On one particular day, she’d gone to the shop and worked the full day. Her mind wandered, and she’d fantasized about Mr. Basilton fucking her brains out. When the sun went down, she started getting excited, cleaning up and counting the till early so that she’d be ready when he said his customary, “Lacey, it’s time for your medicine.”

Practically beside herself, she ran up to him and opened her mouth obediently. He smiled at her and pulled out the dropped and squeezed two drops into her open willing mouth.

Dorsey smiled at his perfect little subject. She was coming along faster than he could have hoped. She was a delight with the customers, demure, submissive, and a little flirty with the men. She was a quick worker when she wasn’t distracted, and when she was distracted, he knew it was serving his purposes even more. Now she looked to him with adoring eyes. She listened attentively as he rattled of his thoughts about the next few places where he might be acquiring new merchandise. The moments ticked by as they both waited for the potent aphrodisiac to take effect.

“Oh Mister Basilton...” she moaned, her cheeks flushing.

“Ah there you are. Well, I should get back downstairs while you finish your treatment.”

“Oh, please don’t go, I was thinking today, maybe we could do something more.”

He paused, “Well, Ms. Dupree, what did you have in mind.”

She giggled, “I was thinking maybe you could let me touch it?”

“Ah very well, the inner trollop has emerged, I supposed it can’t be helped, you are a slave to your libido after all. But no, dear, I’m off.”

“Wait!” she clutched his arm pulling him to stay, then pressing her body against his. “Will you let me see it again at least?” Her eyes shined up at him glassy in desire, her moist lips parted slightly.

“That may have been a mistake last time, I daresay.”

She released him, feeling desperate. The sting of his rejection hurt her more than she could ever tell him. “Mr. Basilton,” she entreated, “don’t you find me sexy?” She began unbuttoning her shirt, “You’ve made me cum so hard several times already, you’ve never even tried to see me naked yet.” Her blouse fully unbuttoned, she was glad to see he had stopped moving away. “Honestly, I’m grateful, Mr. Basilton. I know you’ve been so good to me, and I thought, maybe you might like to see me?” She unzipped her pencil skirt, as her clothing was now loosened but hanging on her body ready to be dropped.

He smiled at her, “Well, I suppose I should not turn down your gratitude, my dear. I’ll stay for a moment longer.”

She couldn’t find any words, still so unsure of her footing with him. Instead, she shrugged her shirt off and started caressing her neck and her modest cleavage. His eyes remained glued to her, which emboldened her as she pushed her pencil skirt past her slim hips and let them pool around her ankles, leaving her in her bra and panties. “I know I’m not the prettiest girl, but I just—I just want to know if you think I’m sexy...” He was wordless as she approached him, but she did not move. “You know how hot I am right now? You could do anything you want to me.”

“There you, are, the wanton little trollop.”

She closed her eyes and nodded, “Yes, I’m just your little whore, and today, I want to make you feel pleasure.” Her eyes opened as her hand found her jacket, then tentatively moved along his body to his trousers. ‘Please,’ she thought to herself, ‘please let me, maybe if I can please you, you’ll love me and you’ll take me, please, just find me sexy.’

“You want to give me pleasure you say?”

She nodded.

“Well, I was going back downstairs for a reason, and while you may be a slave to your desires, I am not.” She deflated inside as her turned to leave, but when he reached the stairs, he turned and said, “Come along, we don’t want to waste my time now do we.” Her heart leapt and she followed him. He led her to the register and gestured underneath it saying, “You may get down on your knees here.”

She felt completely exposed, even with the blinds thrown and the sign turned to closed, being downstairs in her bra and panties was both scary and thrilling. Perhaps she’d feel a little better under the counter, and so she followed his instructions. Her panties squished with moisture and she knelt in place from the delightful effect of her medicine. She heard the register ring out as he opened it and pulled out the tray of money, then darkness closed about her as her pushed his crotch forward and began counting. She smiled and reached up to unzip his pants. Her smile grew as she felt the hardened lump of her cock straining against his underwear. Her fingers worked to free it from the constrained prison of his briefs, and now, for the first, time, she held his cock in her hands.

But more than anything she wanted it in her pussy, fucking her brains out. Feeling the warm hardness of it, she longingly stroked it, imagining its length inside of her. But knowing what was expected of her, she began wetting the tip of it with her tongue. Leaning in close, the heady manliness of the smell hit her in a wave of pungent arousal. As she took it in her mouth, the feel of the hotness of it was so arousing, she found she had to spare a hand for herself and began touching herself as she sucked on his hard cock.

Then she heard the bell of the front door opening and she stopped. Her mind was a jumble of fuck-me choruses and her lips felt the need of cock, but she wondered who would come in when the shop was closed.

“Oh, sorry, I got a message to come here, I thought —” she recognized the voice of her boyfriend.

“Yes, lad, come here, I wanted to speak with you a moment.”

She heard his footsteps approach the front of the register, until they were only two feet front where she kneeled on the hard wooden floor in front of Mr. Basilton. Paralyzed with fear, she knelt frozen in place.

“Listen, I am really sorry about what happened the other day.”

“I understand, young man,” she felt a hand on her head urging her to continue, then shoving her mouth back onto his cock. Giving in to the insistent hand and her own growing lust, she continued sucking his cock, “and your apology is accepted. I know you are a good young man, and I can only imagine how she must have thrown herself at you.”

“It’s not all like that sir, please don’t fire her because of me,” he asked.

“Relax, my boy. All is well, she is a great employee, she just needed a strong hand to guide her,” his hand gripped her hair as he added, “and put her in her place. Now that she is, I wanted to let you know that it would be fine if you came around the shop as normal. You are a valued member of this community and you are welcome here. I would simply ask that you mind your manners with the young lady.”

“Yes sir. Oh, and uh- is Lacey around?”

“Hmm? Ah yes, she is indisposed at the moment, but when we have finished up here, I’m sure she’ll be out to see you.”

“Can I wait here?”

“I’m afraid not, we are closed, and now that our business is concluded, you can feel free to wait for her outside, thank you.”

“Oookay.”

Lacey’s mind was whirling. The whole while she was sucking on her boss’s cock, sure that her boyfriend would hear it. Part of her was screaming at her, ‘you stupid slut, you little whore, you’re sucking a dick while your boyfriend is right there and you can’t stop yourself you worthless little cocksucker.’ Yet another part of her was in ecstasy over the delicious danger of it, the shamefulness of her act just fueling the fire burning in her loins. When Craig had asked about her and Dorsey said she was indisposed, she had to stop touching herself or else she was sure she would have cum hard and cried out in pleasure.

The door closed and Dorsey spoke to her, “Well now my little trollop, I daresay, you may have some talent at this, but now it’s time to finish.” He took her other hand off his cock leaving it free to help pleasure her body even more and took her head in both hands and took control of her movements. This was no longer a blow job he was receiving from her. Now he was taking control and fucking her mouth. His cock pounded into her mouth, and she jammed her hand down her panties. There wasn’t enoughroom to strip them off, and there was barely any room to spread her legs. Her nostrils flared gasping for air, hands rubbed her hot little clit furiously, and her knees ached from the hardness of the wood and the strain of sitting in that position. Her head dripped in perspiration and aching need for relief, for release, for oxygen, and for him. He kept on saying nasty things to her but she could hardly pay attention or say anything back with her mouth so full.

Her head banged forward over and over as he fucked her mouth and used her like a cheap whore. She felt both dizziness and exultation at the thrill of his cock in her mouth and her entire body stiffened as wonderful wave of pleasure build up in her. Her fingers rubbed faster, two tears streamed down cheeks, her nostrils flared gasping in air, his words pounded in her ears, and her pussy gloriously screamed out in pleasure as the climax overwhelmed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.