Ole Time Curios - Cover

Ole Time Curios

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 7: A Dressing Down

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Dressing Down - Lacey Dupree is nearing her graduation from Glenda College when she comes across a shop in the small nearby town with an odd proprietor.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Let me say first, that this is not about anger or betrayal. Though you did betray my trust, I would rather focus on solutions to the problem before us. Do you understand?”

She nodded.

“Now Lacey, I would say that this behavior is very not like you.”

“No sir,” she replied.

“To date, you have been a model employee. You show up on time, you are pleasant with the customers, you take the initiative to clean, and frankly you are a pleasure to work with.”

Her heart melted at his praise and the kindness of his voice, but the picture of his face as she looked up bent over the table, ass out, and legs spread kept her utterly mortified. She offered him a sad nod and met his eyes for just a moment.

“So I don’t want to fire you. But to do that, I need to know what is going on. Help me, sweetie, help me understand. Tell me how this came to pass.”

A lump welled up in her throat, “Oh, Mr. Basilton, I’m so sorry, I swear it’ll never happen again, I swear, I feel so bad—”

“Not,” he interrupted her with a wagging finger and a shake of his head, “No, no no, that is not what I asked for, I do not want your apologies right now. I want you to tell me how it came to be.”

“But I—”

“Stop,” he interrupted again, “Now young lady, I am a man of much patience, but you need to understand that when I ask you a question, there is a reason for it and you need to answer me honestly. You need to trust me; do you understand?” He smiled inwardly, knowing that everything he’d been building in her was leading to this. It didn’t matter who she was before she walked in his shop, now she’d be respectful. Now, she was ready for more.

“Yes sir,” she acquiesced.

“Good, I’ll ask again, how did you come to decide to do what you’ve done.”

She heaved a sigh and thought about it, “Uhm, sir, I don’t know I just ... It just happened.”

He waited, his eyes boring into her. A few moments passed.

“Did he attack you?”

“No, no sir. Not at all, I—he’s not like that.”

“Alright, then you came on to him, you asked for it.”

What could she say? She invited him to the shop, why did she do it? “Yes, yes I did.”

“Tell me why you did it.”

She thought about Craig, her boyfriend, she thought about the kissing, and the desire. She thought about getting so god damned frustrated.

“The truth now,” he added, then tipping her chin up so she would look in his eyes, “Tell me the whole truth, now.”

She was breathing faster and sweating, her palms were sweating and shaky, more than anything else, she just wanted to be like things were before, when she entered the shop and he showed her that wonderful moving contraption. More than anything else in the world she wanted him to be smiling at her and showing her the lovely spiral, it was almost a need. “Please,” she begged.

“Now.” He said with stern authority.

“I needed him, I needed to—”

“Finish your sentence.”

“I needed to fuck, oh God, I needed to cum so bad.” She gasped and slapped her hands to her mouth completely shocked again at her own truth.

He didn’t react. “I’m listening, tell me everything, now.”

She didn’t think twice on it, she just had to obey him, he was the boss, and she’d fucked up so bad. All she could do was spill it, not just to him but to herself. Her words came as realizations, “I- I am not usually like this, but, but lately I’ve been I really, you know ... I’ve been having lots of fantasies, like all the time. Then Craig came along and he presses my buttons and I—I just wanted—you know, and I can’t take him to the dorm.”

“Hmm...”

“I just, you said you were going to be gone, and it was a chance for us to get together, and I didn’t want to—I never meant—I just I wasn’t thinking and I just.” She felt faint, she felt like such a little slut. She felt horrible, like part of her was full of shame and the other was still imagining herself back downstairs.

“And so you needed release.”

“Yes, oh god yes, I been so on edge, I just needed it, oh god I must sound like such a...” her lip quivered as all manner of horrible words came down through her mind to describe herself.

“Hold on, hold on. Alright now, sweetie, let’s stay calm,” his hands took hers, pulling them away from where they were crossed in front of her breasts. Though she wasn’t thinking about it, her nipples were clearly visible with the thin sweat-soaked dress clinging to her body. Her hair was still a mess and she reeked of all the dirty things that deep down she wanted to have finished. “Listen, Listen To Me.” He paused for a moment, until she looked up to meet his eyes, which in turn offered her comfort. “You’re perfectly normal,” he finished. He smiled at her, and suddenly it felt like there was hope in the world again.

“What?”

“Yes, listen, you’re a healthy young woman in full bloom, and what you’re experiencing is not completely unheard of. As a matter of fact, I believe I can help you solve your problem.” He stood up, “Now mind me close, a long time back, some women would get like you, and they would call it being prone to female hysteria. Oh it means something else now, but back then it was believed to be sourced from a woman’s uterus.”

“But—” she began to protest but it was barely a whisper. She felt so broken and frustrated, she did not want to fight on this even with all she’d learned about the demeaning and patriarchal use of hysteria.

“But they were wrong about the biology, but not entirely wrong about the treatment,” he continued as he walked back to a desk and unlocked a drawer with a key he’d fetched from his jacket pocket. “In fact some doctors came up with a solution that would help a woman in your situation.”

She saw in his hands he had what looked like a prescription eye dropper in his hand.

“You see, you have had this very natural desire, and no outlet. I could imagine that you have no privacy at that dorm which is why you couldn’t take him there. But let’s be honest, sweetie. You would have just been using the poor boy to satisfy an urge. That’s not right. This is all brought about by your traitorous libido. It has you on edge but it is not strong enough to push you all the way over. Am I right?”

Her inner feminist struggled to find words, but it hit her like a slammed door of truth. She realized, “Yes.” He was right, she’d been getting horny, but never enough to actually get off. He was right, he knew.

“Very good then, there is an easy solution to your problem. Open your mouth dear.” He unstopped the top of the dropper and measured out a small amount of clear liquid.

Her world spun, but with no more arguments to make, and a horrible feeling of guilt still running through her, silence came upon her. He watched her beautiful eyelashes slowly close in defeat. Her slender lips parted and her long neck stretched up as she opened her mouth ready to accept her cure. He smiled.

Just two drops splashed against her tongue silently. “This is your medicine. It is an old remedy, designed specifically to aid with a libido issue like yours. This specific one was designed by a Basilton many years ago, along with many other remedies. It should interest you to note that there indeed was a fair amount of genius in the family of the man you now call your employer. There is much that I know and can bring to bear to make your existence much happier, healthier, and more successful. If you trust in me, as I have shown trust in you, then you will get the benefit of centuries of knowledge and wisdom.”

She offered him a smile for as long as she could hold it, but after a minute or two of his rambling about such nice ideas, she sighed and dropped her head. “So this will calm me down and ‘fix me’ ... meaning it’ll kill my libido, right?”

“Oh no, by all that is good in this world, no. My dear, you are a young and beautiful healthy girl. I would never stifle you or give you a medicine to destroy the wonder of your womanhood.” He took her hand again and said, “I care for you very much, Lacey. This medicine is designed to her your libido, to boost it to the point where you can reach your satisfaction all on your own. Then you won’t need to bother with that mouse of a fellow I caught you with.”

“Oh, I- oh, wait that’s an aphrodisiac?”

“Hmm, of sorts, it responds to women who have this imbalance like you and helps them, just as I will help you.” He stood up abruptly, “Well, I should give you some privacy. It rapidly absorbs in the mouth, so you should be feeling it begin to help quite soon. I definitely do not want to take advantage of you, my dear. It is not the gentlemenly thing to do.” His hand touched her face, feeling the heat of her skin, “Take your time, and when next I see you, you should be feeling much better. As your caregiver, I’m giving you and order now. Seek your pleasure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.