Ole Time Curios - Cover

Ole Time Curios

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Chapter 6: Hooking Up

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Hooking Up - Lacey Dupree is nearing her graduation from Glenda College when she comes across a shop in the small nearby town with an odd proprietor.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lacey Dupree was positively giddy, even more so when he actually called her and made plans. They were to meet just outside of town on a Saturday morning, and go for a hike. On the way there she wasn’t sure if he was going to be there with other people too, since he mentioned going hiking with friends. When she got there he was waiting with his hatchback, and he ended up taking her to the nearby foothills, where they indeed had a nice hike. He packed food, so they had a picnic at midday. He was the perfect gentleman.

He was looking out with the heat of the early afternoon sun shining down on him saying something about country life which she wasn’t paying attention to at all.

“Hey Craig.”

“Yeah?”

‘You going to kiss me or what?’ she wanted to say, but she chickened out. “You’re not too bad,” she teased flashing a smile.

“You know what you are?”

“What?”

He pounced over her, and she squealed as she leaned back against the grass and stone. “You’re hot,” he leaned in and kissed her straight on the lips. For a moment she held back, but then she grabbed him, pulling him in and kissed him back with more feverish intent.


“One make out session later, and I officially have a boyfriend.”

“Officially?” Artemis asked her.

“Well, no not like there’s a publicly issued statement and an amicus brief or stuff like that, but trust me, the way he was kissing me, that is total boyfriend-girlfriend status.”

“That’s cool, you know this makes a lot of sense.”

“What?”

“You know, you’ve been acting a little weird lately, I am not going to lie, you’ve been going kind of HAM lately. But then it’s occurred to me, I’ve never seen you infatuated with anyone, you know? This is like, your thing, and that’s totes presh even, I totally get it now.”

“Ham? Ham, hot assed mess ham?”

Artemis snorted, “No, I was saying you’re a processed meat, Lacey, yeah ham, but this is cool.”

“Yeah, I guess it kind of is.”

After the makeout session, she and Craig had headed back to the car, holding hands along the way. A small part of her wanted to just jump his bones right in the back of the hatchback, but he was a gentleman and she was enjoying the moment. She couldn’t wait for their next date.

It was the smaller part of her that got a wicked idea when Dorsey called her to let her know that he was going to need her to come in on an extra evening. He had a lot of shipping to handle and he needed to know if she’d be alright running the shop alone.

She called up Craig right after she got off the phone with her boss. “Hey hot stuff.”

“Hey cutie, what’s up?”

“Whatcha doin?”

There was a pause, “Nothing, what are you doing?”

“Oh just chilling out here in my all girls dorm in my bra and panties thinking of you.” She smiled at feeling so sexy, and at the thought of teasing the poor boy.

“Oh man that’s so hot.”

“It’s a shame you can’t come over, we could watch netflix ... and chill.”

He laughed, “If this is a booty call, you’re terrible at it.”

“What? Why? Hey!”

He continued, “You’ve already told me I can’t set foot in that dorm at night for many reasons, not the least of which is they’d call the campus cops on me.”

“Whatever happened to romance, and scaling the castle walls?”

“Not if it leads to a night in jail.”

“You’re no fun.”

“Hey, at least it proves I’ve been listening to you when you talk about the rules of the college.”

She grinned, “Well in that case, you deserve a reward for being so attentive.”

“A reward, you got me, I’m listening.”

“Come by the shop tomorrow and hang out with me.”

“Oh, sure, I can hang.”

“Perfect—oh and I forgot to mention, the boss won’t be there, it’ll just be us.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah ... aaaaaand, if you’re really lucky...”

“Yeah?”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow.” She hung up the phone and bit her lip. What she wanted to say was, “Maybe I won’t be wearing a bra and panties.” That would have totally hooked him, but she chickened out. Still, the thought of it stuck with her.

‘Wow, that’d be hot. I’d go to town and no one would know as I walk by that I’m feeling the breeze without anything on underneath.’ Her fingers traced her lips as she imagined. ‘He’d get to the shop and wouldn’t be able to stop staring at me. My nipples would get so hard, and I’d see a bulge in his jeans. I’d tease him and flirt with him until he couldn’t stand it, and he’d grab me up into his arms.’ Her fingers had left her lips and reached both her nipples.

‘Just plow right into me, and fuck me while he carried me over to a table, and lay me down as if I weight nothing and kept, oh my god, fucking me... ‘ Her fingers had slipped into the waistband of her sweats and were already furiously rubbing her nether lips, when she looked over and realized she’d left her door open. ‘Oh god, Artemis could walk right in and catch me jilling off!’

Her fingers kept moving as she imagined her roommate coming and licking her pussy, ‘Where did that come from? No, if she caught me, she’d turn and leave and I’d be mortified!’ She felt a mixture of deep shame and raunchy exhibitionism, both feeding into each other, and she yanked her hands away from her private parts, breathing heavily, with beads of perspiration forming on her forehead. ‘What is wrong with me?’

Her dreams placed her in the front of the class with all the boys looking at her naked body again. But it wasn’t a nightmare this time. In fact, she felt rather sexy seeing all the boys watching her, wanting her, and seeing Craig was there watching her, too.

The next day, she got dressed in a pretty summer maxi dress, and decided to not to ride the bike into town. She summarily decided to skip a class, which she wasn’t going to be able to concentrate in anyway owing to a major case of senioritis. That and she’d been fantasizing about Craig grabbing her wrists pinning her down and screwing her until she passed out from pleasure. It was hard to take notes when she could fantasize while [i]knowing[/i] what his lips felt like, what his skin smelled like when he was sweating.

She tried to be casual with Mr. Basilton when she arrived. Ultimately, she decided against going without panties or a bra. That would have been a step too far. But she did go ahead and put on a matching pair of black lacy underthings. The thought of her looking so sexy under the dress made her wonder briefly if Mr. Basilton ever fantasized about her. She quickly dismissed the thought, assuming that he saw her more as a mentee than a woman. Despite her fantasies, she’d never caught him ogling her while she was on her knees cleaning something or other. Instead, he was just being himself, very quickly rushing through statements and planning out a driving schedule for the day. The truth was he was more worried about running a business and making connections in the community than worrying about her. She was kind of counting on that today.

Part of her felt a little guilt when he said she looked lovely. After all, she was probably going to use his shop as a love motel later today. But the guilt and the danger of it also, got her a little excited. She’d brought a purse today instead of a backpack, with a few newly purchased condoms tucked neatly inside and wondered what he might think if he had seen them when he went behind the counter.

Two hours and a few sales had passed by time the chimes rang signaling Craig’s arrival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.