Ole Time Curios
Chapter 2: A New Job

Copyright© 2019 by Buster

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Job - Lacey Dupree is nearing her graduation from Glenda College when she comes across a shop in the small nearby town with an odd proprietor.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

“New, job huh? Did you get one of the TA-ships?” Artemis asked as she dropped off the pull up bar. Lacey’s roommate was named after a goddess by her parents who wanted her to know strength. In the end the name was fitting, as her father had taught her how to bow hunt and her tuition was paid for by her Archery Scholarship. For a year, she’d been bugging Lacey to walk on for the cross country team, since she was so fit, but it wasn’t of interest to Lacey. Who’d want a walk on senior? Still, the younger girl was a force of a personality, so she kept pressing the issue—any issue really—from time to time.

“Actually no, going to be helping out at a new store in town.”

“They finally get a Pricemart?”

“Ha you wish, nah, just this little side store. Kind of has a hipster coolness to it.”

“What like $5 coffee, and eyebrow piercings?”

“Nah, more like, old stuff, like steampunk.”

Aretmis chuckled, “So, steampunk is hipster now? Meh.”

“What? It’s a thing!”

“You still interviewing for internships?”

“Uhm, actually I don’t know, crap I have to cancel the interview on Monday,” Lacey’s heart sunk. She’d set up an interview to do an internship with a consulting firm. It was run by an alumnus of the school, so they often came back to campus to hire. Now it was on the same day as her first day on the job. Sure it was unpaid, but it would provide experience, and they often led to full time positions.

“Why? What time is the interview?”

She mulled it over, the interview was at 5:30 PM, “Yeah, you’re right, maybe I can make it. It’s late enough.”

Artemis shrugged and cracked her elbows, “What’s your boss like, is she hot?” She grinned.

“It’s a him, and he’s just a middle age dude.”

“Pshaw, of course it’s a man, how could a woman run a new shop in this town.” Artemis headed back to the kitchen, turning her well developed back to Lacey.

Watching her trapezoidal shape and tapered waist, it occurred to Lacey that her roommate was a bit on the manish side from the back. Which reminded her of a rumor, “So, are you and Amanda officially a thing now?”

“What? Uhm,” she chuckled, “maybe, I don’t know.”

Lacey was glad that she’d successfully deflected the conversation. There was feminism, and by in large everyone at Glenda College was a feminist, but then there were some women who saw EVERYTHING as the patriarchy. Sometimes it was just a little tiring to Lacey. It was another reason she liked getting out on the trails.

As Monday rolled around she decided not to cancel the job interview. The experience would be worth working without pay. After all it was her field and it would be a valuable experience to have and good resume filler, even if she didn’t get hired on full time. She had half a mind to just let Dorsey down easy when she arrived at the shop, but when she got there she already saw his opening the shop and an old lady was milling through knick-knacks as he doted on her.

“Ah, good morning Lacey,” he beamed at her when he spotted her, “Could you be a doll and boil some hot water for tea for Mrs. Beasley.”

“Oh don’t make any fuss over me,” Mrs. Beasley protested weakly with a smile.

“It’s no fuss, she needs to learn anyway, she’s my new assistant and service is the matter of the day now.”

“Oh well, then I suppose I’ll just say thank you.”

“Of course my dear,” he smiled, then turned to Lacey, “There’s a pot in the back, just set it to boil and I’ll come back when it’s done. Also, your apron is in the back on the coat rack, here’s my key.”

Lacey nodded, figuring she could tell him about her appointment later. She headed back, and picked up his key on the way. The day started slow as she was stuck waiting for water to boil ‘fun fun fun!’, and then when it was ready, he insisted on brewing the tea himself. She watched him chat with the old lady and after she left, he turned his chatter fount to her. He showed Lacey a few more items, then had her watch while he sold a piece to an older couple. There weren’t a lot of customers, but the few who came stayed for a while and he had boundless energy to entertain them.

On a break, she finally got the chance to let him know she was leaving work a little early. He’d asked what for out of curiosity and she’d let on that it was an appointment. He was charmingly insistent on details, and before she knew it, she’d divulged it was a job interview. He didn’t seem upset, rather he was quite understanding—she noted with relief. With that bit of uncomfortable news out of the way, her day brightened, and much more so when he told her what her starting wage at Ole Time Curios was. She about spit out her English tea when he told her it was $18.67 per hour. He joked that the 1800’s were one of his favorite time periods as a history aficionado.

She felt kind of bad having to leave early, but well before it was time for her to get going, the shop had gone quiet and Dorsey heaved a sigh. “Well, it seems we have the store all to ourselves. What’s say we indulge a little bit?”

“Indulge?”

“Of course, I’ll give you a hint, it starts with ‘Shave Ice’ and ends with ‘happiness’, though I suppose that is less a hint and more an apt description of the joy that awaits, isn’t it? Come along!” he clasped his hands with glee and turned over the Open sign to Closed before strutting back to the shave ice machine.

She giggled, but more at his big goofy smile. For a boss, he wasn’t bad at all. He was a man happy with what he was doing. In a way she envied him, and part of her hoped that she’d be able to find her own place where she could be passionate about her work and make a great living. She thanked him as she took the whimsy flavored snow cone.

“So tell me about this new job you’re interviewing for, it’s exciting.”

She smiled, “Well, it’s with the consulting firm, they do marketing analytics, hr policy revamps, operations optimization, pretty much anything that can be done to fix an organization, they can do it.”

“Ah, sounds impressive, and what will you be doing there.”

“Let’s see, it’s just an internship, starting out, so probably not a lot of the pitch work, I think the new hires do background research, run surveys, help gather the data that’ll lead to their conclusions. Uhm, the interns, I guess we help out with logistics.”

“Logistics ... like getting supplies and getting coffee?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, I guess.”

“Well, no matter, since you’re a bright college educated young girl, they must be paying you top dollar for your time!”

She winced, “Actually, it’ll be unpaid.”

He looked at her quizzically, “Unpaid, that doesn’t sound right. A real job is a transaction between employer and employee. Oh, I see, you’re pulling my leg!”

“No, that’s what it...” she trailed off, a little dazed.

“That isn’t right, if you aren’t getting paid for your work, it’s not a job, it’s servitude. Slavery even.”

She frowned, that wasn’t right, was it? “No, it’s not uhm ... slavery—it...”

“I worked as a paperboy in my youth, and made $2 an hour, I worked delivering pizza in college and got paid, every job I had I got paid. There were things I did that weren’t for money, but those were hobbies.”

‘Slavery that’s not right, is it?’ Her head was getting a little thick, ‘But hobbies, right, that sounds right I think.’ Her lips weren’t moving while she was trying to hone in on the thoughts that seemed to flit around in her head. In the periphery she could vaguely hear Dorsey talking to her.

“Focus. Focus your mind. Remember the feeling, there you go, start to relax.” He droned on for a few more moments, while Lacey’s little lost mind kept drifting around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.