Mother Child Re-union - Cover

Mother Child Re-union

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter III: The Revelation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter III: The Revelation - Which love do you feel is the strongest - that of a son for his mother, or of a man for his wife and son? Perhaps the better question is, how can one measure such a powerful emotion? In this enthralling story of family, passion and grief you may find it nearly impossible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dad looked at Mom and me, without a word, for an uncomfortably long time.

“Dad, please. Sit down and have some coffee with us while we talk. OK?

With that, Dad sat down at the table, took off his ratty old fishing hat and looked worried. I wanted to tell him not to worry, but I figured he had every right. I poured us all a mug of freshly brewed Columbian coffee, Dad’s favorite, when Mom spoke up:

“Honey, I don’t really know how to break this to you, so I’m just going to say it. We were both so grateful to you, that you would be so selfless and generous. And we did become even closer, like you wanted. Somehow you knew we needed time to completely discover what was growing between us. And we did, honey. But we discovered a lot more than any of us could have foreseen.”

“What are you getting to? So far, I’m not hearing anything to worry about, am I?”

“Dad, what Mom is trying to say is that we both love you, very much. There’s nothing we would ever want to do to hurt you, Dad. But, what happened this weekend was beyond our control.”

“What do you mean beyond your control?”

“I mean Mom and I love each other.”

“Hell, son, I already knew that. Of course you do! This is silly. I understand!”

“No. Dad, that didn’t come out right. I meant to say that Mom and I are in love. I mean romantically. Mom and I are madly in love. We didn’t expect to, or mean to. It just happened. Dad, I’m really sorry. Mom is in love with me.”

“Honey, I haven’t stopped loving you. I never could. You’re a good husband. But I feel something I haven’t felt for many years, sweetheart. OK, I’ll say it. I barely noticed over the years that the passionate side of me had disappeared. Whatever it was that made my heart skip a beat, it was gone. But I hadn’t really noticed, it was so gradual. You know? Honey? Please, say something.”

As mom and I sat there feeling uneasy, sad, even ashamed, it was about to get much worse. As they say, you could hear a pin drop. And it’s true. I looked up from my lap to look at my father and saw a tear running down his face. Oh, no. Another tear followed, then another and another until both eyes were flooded and tearing. Mom began crying profusely at the sight of Dad’s tears. I was the only one who might be able to speak at this point, and I had to.

“Dad. Oh, Daddy I love you so much. I don’t know if you can ever forgive us, but you have to believe that we love you. We’re so sorry. Please don’t cry.”

Through her tears Mom said, “Honey (sniff, sniff), please forgive me (sob, sniff)!”

That’s when I finally lost it. I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I began crying as I looked down, ashamed, regretful, feeling small. I felt I had betrayed my father. I think Mom was feeling the same. What happened next hit us out of the blue, like a ton of bricks.

Dad said, “Hey! What’s with all the tears?”

“But, Dad! Because you were crying and so hurt that Mom and I have fallen in love.”

As he wiped away his tears he said, “No, son. No! It’s true that I was crying about your love affair, but not why you think. I’m crying because that’s exactly what I had hoped for!”

Mom spoke up. “Excuse me?! Did I hear that right? You wanted this to happen?”

Now we were both staring intently at him. What in God’s name could he mean by that?!

“Haha. Sweetheart, believe me. I’ve known our marriage lost its pizazz years ago. I still love you, and I know you still love me. But we were married at such a young age. You were just 17 and pregnant. We did the “right” thing, got married and raised this handsome, intelligent son of ours. We loved him and raised him in a loving home. You’ve been a wonderful wife and mother, and I’ve always tried to be a good husband and father.”

“Oh, honey, you always have been.”

“I’ve watched you two and thought about how much more than a mother and son you could become if I made it possible. The special day you shared last week and the weekend you spent alone together just felt so right to me. I saw it as a way for my wife to find the passion she deserved, and for my son to finally become her lover, as he’s wanted for so long. Yes, son, it was very evident. Now, knowing it developed as I had hoped, I was so happy that I cried. You know I can easily get emotional.”

“But, Dad. What about you? Where do you fit in?”

“I don’t. At least not for long.”

“Dad!! What do you mean?!”

“Honey!! I don’t understand.”

“OK. I owe you both an explanation. Everything I’ve said so far is the truth. But, I haven’t told you the whole truth. This is hard to say. You deserve to know, and there’s no easy way to break it to you.”

“Dad, please. This is killing me. What are you saying?” Dad looked up at us and said:

“During the day when you thought I was at work, well, on some days I really wasn’t.”

Mom exclaimed, “You’ve been having an affair!? Is that it? And you wanted us to get together so it would ease your mind when I found out?!?! How could you?!!”

“Oh, Christ! No, no! That’s not what I was going to say. I’d never do that to you two. I love you, just as I said. It’s not that.”

“Please Dad! You’re really scaring me. Tell us!”

“Alright. On those days when I wasn’t really at work, I had appointments to keep ... with my doctor.”

Mom and I both gasped.

“Honey, I feel awful for suspecting an affair. Dear God, what doctor? Why?”

“My oncologist. Um, well ... I have cancer.”

Mom and I rushed to Daddy’s side, already crying. We put our arms around him.

“Oh, God. Sweetheart, what kind of cancer? When do you begin treatment? Will it be chemo? Radiation? Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I have lung cancer. My oncologist said it’s the worst type. It’s the fastest. And, it spread too far before it was caught. There’s no treatment unless I want to spend what time I have left in a hospital bed with only a 5% chance of remission.”

Mom was sobbing uncontrollably with her arms wrapped around Dad.

“Lung cancer?! No, that can’t be right, Dad! You’ve never smoked a day in your life! You gotta get a second opinion. That’s not possible. What about the Mayo Clinic?”

“Son, that’s where I’ve been going. My oncologist is Dr. David Strauss. He’s one of America’s top oncologists. He and his team have all reviewed my case extensively. I’m so sorry. This is why I wanted you two together. You know I don’t give a damn about society’s rules. I know that love is all that matters. And you two are truly in love, right?”

“Yes, Dad, with all our hearts and in every way. Just as you witnessed, but even more, Dad.”

Mom was still sobbing and clinging onto Dad. Dad had his arms around her, patting her back.

“Good, son. That’s exactly what I had been hoping for. You don’t know how happy that makes me! Now I know you and your dear mother have a beautiful future ahead of you, and Mom won’t ever be alone. She’ll have you, and that’s so very special, as you know. Sons usually leave the nest and, many times, they rarely visit, or they move far away. Now I know that won’t happen. I have excellent life insurance, so you can finish your education and you two will have a big nest egg to see you through and to secure your future together.”

“Dad, I hate to ask. How much time did the doctor give you?”

“About three more months before I’ll be bed-ridden. Then, maybe a month. But, no one can say for sure, kiddo. But, hear me. Both of you! I want those months to be special for us. I want you two to love and be loved. And, I want to be a part of it. I want us to have fun, laugh, celebrate. I want to see the love between you two. I want to be invited to experience it with you as we did last week. I have to admit it. That excites me, and it would give me so much pleasure. These things will make what time I have left the best times of all for me. I want you both to promise me. Promise me right now.”

Mom could only nod her head as she continued sobbing. She truly loved my father.

“Yes, Dad. We promise. Thank you. I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, too, kiddo.”

The three of us wrapped our arms around each other and had a good cry.

On Monday Dad brought us with him to the Mayo Clinic to see Dr. Strauss. The doctor explained everything to us, and made it clear there was no hope for a cure or for remission. Dad’s was the most aggressive form of lung cancer, and it was caught too late because he had no obvious symptoms. It was found after a normal periodic chest x-ray. Dr. Strauss couldn’t say why Dad had lung cancer. He hadn’t smoked, worked around radiation, been exposed to radon in the home or ever worked with asbestos. He said 20% of all lung cancers occur in non-smokers, and often there’s simply no definitive cause except, possibly, genetic.

We left the clinic in silence, holding hands with Dad. It was definite. Mom had cried herself out all last night. There was no consoling her. Now her eyes were red and dry, her face drawn. I had cried myself to sleep, and now I just felt empty. The drive home was equally silent until Dad put on his favorite music radio station. Golden Oldies 92.7 filled the car with song. Dad began to sing along with his favorites like Billy Joel, Whitney Houston, the Eagles and Pink Floyd. By the time we pulled into our driveway our spirits had been lifted by Dad’s refusal to spend his time dying. He’s one helluva father. One helluva man!



After a delicious, yet somber, dinner of Dad’s lake trout, we spent the rest of the evening discussing many things, beginning with Dad’s meds and anything else he’d be needing. But, to him, the most important thing was hearing about our weekend together! At first Mom and I felt uncomfortable with the thought, but we soon realized that hearing all about it gave him untold pleasure. He eventually convinced us not to be shy or apprehensive. So, Mom and I told him all about it, everything. All the while he was smiling, actually beaming. It actually felt good to be so open and honest with him. We were discovering a side of him neither of us had ever known. He looked truly happy.

We learned that Dad always had strong voyeuristic impulses, which he had never allowed himself to follow. But now, with his deep love for us and the limited time he had left, he finally felt liberated to enjoy them with a dear wife and son, if we’d let him. It was ironic, but my dying father had somehow brought us out of the doldrums! The dark cloud of this revelation was already beginning to dissipate! His extremely positive attitude about the coming weeks was positively infectious! We came to the realization that we didn’t want to allow our sorrow, and our deep sense of loss, to ruin these remaining days for him. If Dad wanted a happy home filled with love and sex, then that’s the way it would be.

The next morning almost seemed like any other family morning. Mom prepared us a delicious meal of whole-wheat pancakes topped with her amazing homemade strawberry jam, organic ham and locally produced, all-natural pomegranate juice. It was a taste sensation, as always. Dad’s appetite was smaller, but he definitely enjoyed the food. It was going on 10:00, warm enough to take a dip in the pool. Mom had already arranged for a pool company to take over pool cleaning and maintenance, a job Dad had always done. He needed to enjoy the pool, not waste time working on it. We had a great time skinny dipping. Mom took several opportunities to wrap her naked body around Dad’s. They played, a lot. Dad was in heaven.

It was 11:30 before we finally went back inside. Dad was noticeably tired, so he sprawled out on the couch with the TV tuned to his beloved ESPN. He proceeded to watch it intently, eyes closed and snoring. Mom and I cleaned up the kitchen as he slept and regained his strength. I didn’t know it, yet, but Mom had some special plans for the family that day. She had committed herself to making Dad’s remaining days the best they could possibly be. Though she knew he totally approved of our passionate affair, I think she still felt some guilt about it. This was her chance to make it up to him while there was still time.

We finished in the kitchen. Mom said she had some things to do in her room. I went to my room to catch up on my social media and to answer all the texts I’d gotten lately from concerned friends and family. Then I decided to play video games on my computer until Dad woke up. I was completely immersed in World of Warcraft when, at about 2:00, Mom came gliding into my room.

Holy fuck! She was all done up in a completely different sexy negligee! This one was a very feminine shade of dusty rose and, dear God, it, too, dropped down erotically from her erect nipples, but this time to her knees! Again, her fingernails and toenails were painted to match. Her lipstick was a luscious, wet-looking pale pink. Her makeup was also very light, very subtle. Damn! What a knockout! Around her neck was a short necklace of pink freshwater cultured pearls, her ears graced with matching drop earrings. Her perfume smelled sweet, like a bed of blossoming spring flowers. My cock was already hard and standing at attention.

“C’mon, baby. Let’s go wake up your father!”

I in my plaid boxers, she in her erotic intimate wear, we walked hand-in-hand over to the couch. Dad was already beginning to show signs of awakening. His bombshell wife leaned down and began kissing his lips, open mouth, as his eyes popped open. She ended the kiss and stood up. Dad’s eyes opened wide and scanned the sexy woman before him. His mouth gaping. I knew exactly how he felt.

“Jesus, darling! You’re absolutely stunning! Turn around so I can take it all in.”

Mom obliged and modeled her ensemble like a professional. She slowly spun around, making sexy gestures and blinking at Dad suggestively. He was speechless and gawking like a sex-starved schoolboy. His boxers betrayed him, clearly showing the effect she was having on him. Mom smiled and grabbed it, saying:

“Oh, dear. Look what I’ve done. Will you ever be able to forgive me?”

Dad was in a trance, speechless. He just nodded and smiled as he gazed at this vision.

“Well, now. I’ll have to do something about that. I think you should get up and come with me right now, you poor thing. Don’t you fret. Mama’s gonna make it all better.”

With that, Dad took her hand like an obedient little boy and followed her to the bedroom, with me right behind. The first thing that stood out was the tripod standing next to the bed, our hi-def camcorder atop it, aimed directly at the bed.

“Don’t anyone touch that! I have it all set and framed to record.”

Dad and I looked at each other, a bit perplexed, but smiling. The camcorder remote was set by the headboard on the sheets. By the way, they were a fresh set of satin sheets, only hot pink this time. The softly upholstered bedroom chair was repositioned right alongside the bed, aimed right at it, in fact. A small, square accent table stood next to it with a glass filled with Dad’s favorite cabernet sauvignon. The sound of Barry White’s deep, sensual voice softly drifted from the Klipsch speakers, all through the room.

“Now, my dear husband, I want you to get comfortable in this chair. Mama’s going to cook up a feast for your eyes. And, it will be recorded for you to enjoy over and over again, if you would like. And I know you would, honey. And, you don’t have to be so quiet this time.”

Without a word he did as he was told and sat in the chair.

“And, honey. If you’re a good boy, and don’t cum, mama has a special gift for you.”

“OK, mama. I’ll do my best to be a good boy. I promise!”

Then he took a sip of his wine and smiled his approval. Mom whispered in my ear her instructions. We got into bed, lying next to each other. She turned on the camcorder with the remote. We began kissing with passion, mouths open, tongues probing. We rolled so that Mom was on top of me as we kissed. I reached down to clutch her sweet ass cheeks in my hands. This exposed her ass cheeks in full view. Low pitched moans could already be heard from Dad’s direction.

After a couple minutes of erotic kissing, we rose and knelt facing each other, in full view of the camcorder lens, and Dad. I reached over and slowly lifted Mom’s hot negligee up and over her shimmering golden locks. Immediately her delicious breasts, sumptuous ass and glistening pussy were in full view. All she wore, then, were her necklace and earrings. For a couple minutes I feasted on her plentiful breasts, suckling like a baby, licking and fondling. Then I dropped down to plant my face into her welcoming pussy. As she knelt she reached down to hold my head as I swallowed her juices, flowing freely. It was almost intoxicating as I drank my fill. Louder moans escaped Dad’s lips.

Then Mom pulled my face away from her womanhood and lifted it up. She kissed me deeply to taste her juices in my mouth. Dad began moaning even more loudly. After the kiss she spun sideways and assumed the doggy position, her gorgeous ass and pussy staring at me and the camera, and Dad.

“Oh, baby! Fuck me now! Please!”

Being the obedient son that I am, I had to comply. I grabbed her by the hips, kissed her pussy opening with my cock head, and plunged all the way inside her. I pulled her tightly to my groin and felt my cock slam into her wall. She grunted in pleasure. But, there was more pleasure to come as I pulled out just short of escaping her velvety grip on my shaft. Without delay I barreled back inside her, hitting her wall even more forcefully. Her grunts turned to sounds of anguish, but I ignored them. It was too late for mercy.

“Ohhhhhhh!” shot out from my father’s mouth as he sensed the uselessness of her cries.

“C’mon, Mom. You know this is what you asked for. Stop your whining!”

No sooner had I scolded her, than I repeated the barrage. Deep, shallow, deep, shallow, deep shallow. Like a madman I pounded into her, slamming my pubic bone against her clit, driving her wild amidst her pitiful pleas. Her pussy was gushing and drenching my shaft. My father leaned in closer to better see the assault into his wife’s body. I didn’t let that hinder me. Nothing could deter me from my goal to fill her womb with her son’s fertile seed.

“Your womb is mine! I’m going to fill it with my seed. There’s no going back!”

“I know, I know. Fill me, baby. Fertilize me! It all belongs to you!”

I howled in delight, hearing those words of total submission. I began to feel a fire glowing in my testicles. My cock hardened. I yanked with all my might and pulled my mother’s pussy tight against my groin, cock head embedded in her womb. I could take no more!

“Jesus! I’m cumming, Mom. I’m filling your womb. Fuck!!!!!!”

My father leaned in even closer as my cock began to flex, over and over, each flex pumping fertile seed deeply into my mother. Over and over, he saw each and every glorious pump. My mother had already become stiff as a board. Her toes were curled, her beautifully painted fingernails dug deeply into the satin sheets as she cried out in sexual ecstasy.

“Oooooohhhhhh, God!” Dad exclaimed. “Cum, sweetheart. Cum for your son!” he yelled.

Hearing that sent me over the cliff, enabling me to pump one last powerful splash of semen deeply inside her. She had taken a deep breath, and hadn’t made a sound since. But, suddenly, as I finished my final shot of family cum, she emptied her lungs with a screech.

“Oh, God, baby! Yes, yessssssss!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh” poured from her mouth as her orgasm laid claim to her entire being. Convulsions racked her petite frame.

My father had witnessed his wife being taken, being conquered, being claimed and defeated by his only son. He fell back into the chair. Mom’s plan had worked perfectly. My father had experienced this fierce fuck as if he himself had performed it. His hunger for voyeurism, to watch others engaged in sex, had been sated, for now. He looked contented. This was our gift to him that day.

Mom and I laid almost lifelessly for some time, breathing heavily, sweat dripping to the sheets. In a weakened voice, Mom eventually had the strength to speak.

“Hey, hubby, did you like that? Did it make you happy?”

Dad replied, “Holy shit! Are you kidding? Of course I did! I had no idea how perfect you two were for each other. Talk about exciting! I wanted to cum so bad, but you said not to!”

“You’re such a good, obedient boy. You won’t be sorry!” was Mom’s motherly retort.

Mom whispered instructions in my ear, kissed me, and got up from the bed. She walked over to Dad as I turned the camcorder to properly frame the scene. Mom pulled off his boxers and instructed Dad to lie back with his ass on the edge of his chair, legs spread. I zoomed the lens in to get a super-close-up of what was about to happen. Dad’s cock was erect, hard and leaking pre-cum. Thankfully, the cancer hadn’t affected him sexually. Not yet. But we knew it soon would. His balls must have been aching after what the poor guy had witnessed. Then Mom went in for the kill!

She began by taking Dad’s cock head into her mouth and sucking. Dad’s eyes were tightly shut as he sighed. She sucked in all his pre-cum, making those cute yum sounds I loved. They weren’t fake. Mom absolutely adores eating cum. It’s all natural and organic! Hah! It wasn’t long before she decided to greet his cock head with her smooth, wet throat. I zoomed in even tighter to highlight how deeply Dad was buried inside her. Mom began pulling back until his cock head was inside her lips, gave him a good suck, and then rushed back onto his erection again. Each cycle was accompanied by a moan of delight from him.

Dad was getting closer and closer to cumming. He grabbed Mom’s head with both hands and began pulling her mouth more tightly against his mound. My God, I don’t know how she does it! Faster, deeper, faster, deeper. Mom’s head was like a bouncing ball as she worked that cock like a pro. Dad’s moans turned to yelling profanities as he climbed the mountain to its peak. Sucking and slurping sounds filled the room, drowning out the soothing voice of Barry White. I imagined how it felt for him, Mom’s tonsils caressing his cock head, her teeth gently massaging his shaft. The time had come. Dad reached the summit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.