Mother Child Re-union - Cover

Mother Child Re-union

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter II: The Weekend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter II: The Weekend - Which love do you feel is the strongest - that of a son for his mother, or of a man for his wife and son? Perhaps the better question is, how can one measure such a powerful emotion? In this enthralling story of family, passion and grief you may find it nearly impossible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Right after dinner on Friday Dad, all dressed up in his fishing clothes and hat, was ready to leave. He had to pick up my uncle. They love trout fishing on Lake Patchequaw where our families share a really cool lakeside log cabin. It’s a two-hour drive. This was a hastily planned weekend that Dad had encouraged uncle Ted to enjoy with him. Little did my uncle know the real reason behind Dad’s sudden need for a weekend away.

After having personally witnessed the emotional joining of his wife and son, he felt it would be perfect to allow Mom and me a private weekend to ourselves to continue exploring our new intimate and loving relationship. I overheard them talking earlier on Friday. Mom told Dad how much she appreciated that he really understood how important our union was to her. And Dad said he could tell how much I needed it, too. He told her he loved us more than anything else in the world, and that our happiness was all that he wanted. That’s when he told her he would go fishing for the weekend to give us more time together. My heart skipped a couple beats!

Dad gave Mom a very passionate deep kiss and then hugged me tightly. He told us how much he loved us, and we returned the sentiment as he walked out to the SUV. As he drove away Mom and I gazed at each other. We outstretched our arms for an embrace at the same instant. No words were spoken as we exchanged the long embrace, during which our bodies were tightly pressing into each other. We had reached an important and wonderful step higher in our relationship, as the embrace clearly showed. It deeply affected Mom on an emotional level. And, though I was a young man with raging hormones coursing through my veins, our new closeness meant so much more than just sex to me.

Mom told me she wanted to go shopping for a couple hours after breakfast. I wanted to play my video games for a while, and this would be a perfect time to do just that. I sat down for a nice, long trip down Grand Theft Auto lane. I was almost uncontrollably excited at the thought of what this weekend might bring, so Grand Theft Auto was just what the doctor ordered to get my teenage brain waves redirected. Meanwhile Mom was surely busy herself. I mean, Mom loves to shop like bunnies love to hop. There’s something else bunnies really like to do, but Grand Theft Auto kept my mind off that, temporarily anyway. Mom got home nearly five hours later with four store bags.

“A couple hours, huh? Haha! What’s in the bags, Mom?”

“Nothing you’d be interested in, honey. Just girl stuff.”

“You didn’t buy me anything?”

“Why? What do you need?”

“Nothing, I guess. I dunno. I like to be surprised.”

“Well, surprise!! I didn’t buy you anything!”

“Very funny, Mom.” I said, as I put on a really sad face.

“Oh, poor thing. Here, let Mommy apologize for being so mean to you.”

Before I could say that no apologies were necessary she threw a flying lip lock on me! Whoa!! Suddenly, here was this very sexy mother sitting in my lap and probing my mouth with her warm, delectable tongue. Well, in the interests of self-defense, I had to launch my tongue in response to this surprise attack. Like fencers in a match to the death, our tongues poked, prodded and stabbed. But we were lovers, not fighters. The rambunctious tongue thrashing quickly turned to slow, deliberate loving gestures, each of us enjoying the sweetness and wetness of our warm mouths. Mom’s sighs were so soft and enticing. Damn, she can really kiss!

That was no surprise, though. I mean, an extremely sexy woman like my Mom? I never expected any less from one so gorgeous. Mom is a very shapely lady. She stands an adorable 5 feet 2 inches tall, and only 105 pounds. Her hair is a golden blonde, long with gentle waves. Her breasts are mouth-watering, so full and incredibly soft. Once I looked at one of her bras in the hamper to check out the size. The label said 34 DD! I have since learned that she is well above average, and I’m loving it. And her bra smelled sexy like her, fragrant and very feminine. Oh, and I mustn’t forget to mention her lovely ass. It’s beautifully pear-shaped. Her cheeks fit so perfectly in my hands. Mom’s skin is velvety soft from head to toe, and not a wrinkle in sight. I do realize that I’m a very lucky son.

She’s a very young-looking woman, too. She’s 34, but people mistake her for being in her late twenties! Mom had me at just 18. Part of it is just genes, I’m sure. But she keeps in shape with jogging, exercise and healthy eating. Eating healthful, un-processed foods has always been a big thing with her, so I’ve grown up enjoying the very best home-cooked foods. She’s no vegan, mind you, but she’s no junk-food junkie, either. I can’t even recall the last time Mom bought us canned foods or non-organic meat. I suspect all that exercise and healthful eating has a lot to do with how energetic she is in bed. She’s like a tiger, and I’m a cat lover!

We sat down to enjoy a delicious late lunch of homemade tomato basil soup, made using organic tomatoes from her garden. She makes big batches of homemade foods and then freezes portions. So, she put the frozen soup into the microwave and we were eating steaming hot homemade tomato basil soup in just 15 minutes, with a slice of buttered multi-grain organic bread. Margarine? No way, because of all the unhealthful trans fat in it. Mom had trained me well to eat healthful foods and to be physically active. Though I love video games and social media, she has always limited my game and web time. Anyway, we were two very healthy, very physically fit people. It kept Mom gorgeous and I think it made me more fit and sexually attractive in her eyes. Whatever the reason, she wanted me.

After we cleaned up the kitchen I told Mom I wanted to take a shower. As I began to walk out of the kitchen she said:

“Would you mind if joined you? I could use a shower myself.”

“Are you kidding?! Of course you can join me, Mom!”

“My, my! That didn’t take much convincing!”

“Convincing?! Mom, I’ve had wet dreams about showering with you!”

Mom smiled in an almost shy way at the sound of those words. I could tell it meant the world to her to know her son wanted her so much. I had already experienced an amazing sexual union with her, but I had yet to experience the incredible depths of my mother’s raw sensuality. This was to be my lesson. We walked, hand in hand again, to the master bath. The hot anticipation of what awaited me sent shivers through my body. Mom saw that and gave me a big hug.

“I feel the same way, baby. Let’s never forget these firsts for us.”

“Would you like to undress your mother, now?”

That question needed no verbal answer, so I immediately got to work. I began by unbuttoning her sexy silk blouse. It was decorated with scenes of delicate butterflies and humming birds. It suited her sweet and very feminine personality perfectly. I slipped it off her shoulders and arms to expose her breasts, cradled in a sexy pink lace bra. They almost spilled out over the top of the bra, as they were so full and soft. I remember taking a huge breath. The sight of my mother’s breasts still thrilled me. I turned her around and this time I unhooked the bra without fumbling, and dropped it to the floor.

Again, I was stopped dead in my tracks with the primal urge to suckle. I didn’t even try to fight the urge and gorged myself on her erect nipples, areolas and beyond. I sucked hard, almost wishing her delicious milk would flow once again for her baby boy. Mom began sighing and moaning while gently holding my head in her hands as I feasted on her. The thought of how this must feel for her raced through my mind. I mean, to have nursed me as a baby, and to enjoy the suckling of that baby now turned grown boy. The sounds she made proved it excited her immensely. I was equally turned on to play the opposite role to her.

Then it was time to unsnap her jean waist and unzip the fly. I wasted no time as it dropped to the floor. Mom stepped out of them, standing before me in only her pink lace panties. I could see a wet spot on the gusset. Damn! Mom’s already dripping in excitement for me! I realized at that moment that I was doing the same for her in my boxers. I began pulling her sexy panties down to the sounds of Mom’s sighs, now much louder than before. And, dear God, there it was! A masterpiece of pure artwork! My mother’s incredibly tempting pussy, with her puffy blonde bush in full bloom. Her vagina glistened from its delicious wetness. I squatted down and kissed her mound. Jesus, it’s so soft and smells like passion! I began to bury my face in Mom’s love garden when she said:

“Slow down, big boy. Here, let me undress you, now.”

Like a child whose candy was taken away, I unhappily relinquished my hold on her amazing ass and pulled my face out of her tender pussy. I didn’t have long to pout. Mom quickly grabbed my tee shirt and pulled it up and over my head. Then she surprised me with some quick sucks on my nipples, which responded in no time by becoming hard and erect. Mmmm. That felt oddly erotic! Then she pulled down my Adidas sports shorts to expose my basketball-themed boxers. Without pause Mom grabbed my boxer’s elastic waist and, while making one of those sexy yum sounds of hers, she exposed my raging erection.

“Oh, my! My loverboy has a huge gift for his mommy.”

Smiling proudly, I stepped out of my shorts and boxers as Mom began clutching my cock with both hands. Her hands are quite small and made my cock look even bigger, which kind of boosted my enthusiasm. She kissed the head and gave it a gentle suck. I had all I could do to keep from covering her face with my cum. But it was worth holding back because I knew a lot more pleasure awaited me in that shower. I had dreamed of all sorts of shower scenarios in my sleep for as long as I can recall. Each time it ended with a huge puddle of cum on my sheets. I could hardly wait to see what ideas my mother might have in mind.

Mom reached into the shower and turned it on. She fiddled with the temperature control until it was just right and grabbed my hand, pulling me in with her. Our shower is a walk-in type, over four feet square. So, there’s plenty of room for lovers to shower together. As soon as the glass door was shut I made the first move and grabbed Mom, pulling her beautiful naked body to mine. Then, while we stood directly under the shower spray, we kissed more deeply than ever. I held and squeezed Mom’s supple ass cheeks. She had her arms wrapped around my neck with her face tilted up to meet my lips with hers. I picked up her sweet, compact body off the shower floor, our groins squirming as we pressed against each other.

Before things got too hot Mom said, “Let’s soap up, baby.”

Mom stood under the spray as she used her body wash to soap me up from head to toe. What a sensual experience to feel my mother’s small hands sliding effortlessly through the soapy suds all over me. Sure, she was cleaning my body, but it obviously went far beyond just cleaning! Her fingers slipped into every opening and every crevice I possessed. I’ll bet she was remembering the days when she washed my little body in the tub, when I was just a toddler. Her once motherly feelings had grown, now, to levels she had never even dreamed of. Her perpetual smile as she washed me showed she loved her new feelings for me. She finished her sensual job by gently massaging shampoo into my hair. It felt wonderful!

Then it was my turn to wash Mom’s beautiful body. As I got close enough to begin washing her my erect cock kept poking her in the tummy and her ass. My pre-cum kissed her with every poke. I mimicked her sensual methods and let my fingers slip into her every crevice, her every orifice as I spread the slippery suds all over her. I wanted to grab her, lift her up, pin her against the wall and fuck her, attacking her cunt like a wild animal! How I held back, I’ll never know. After lovingly scrubbing her pussy I put shampoo in my hand and washed her delicate golden locks. She luxuriated in the gentle caress of my fingers as they worked up a thick lather.

We both stood under the spray to rinse off the soap. What an exhilarating feeling to have delightfully warm water flowing all over me as I held my sexy birth-mother tightly to my naked body! The taboo excitement of having loving sex with my own mother again was overpowering. The thought of probing inside her with my stone cock, exploring the place of my entry into this world, was almost too much for a teenager to maintain control. But I had to! The rewards were too enormous. After kissing for a few minutes, I let go of her ass and dropped to my knees. There, in all its sexual glory, was my mother’s beautiful pussy. I couldn’t plow my face into it fast enough! My tongue shot into her vagina as the shower water ran down over my face and her pussy.

Mom screamed in delight. It echoed off the ceramic tile walls. Amidst all the shower water I could still taste her vaginal fluid. It was thick and flowing heavily as I sucked and licked to keep it all inside me instead of losing it down the shower drain. I ran it all through my mouth, savoring it, before swallowing. Mom’s scream transformed into more of a painful moan as I sucked and licked with my face pressing into her clit. All the while my hands clenched her ass cheeks, pulling her as tightly to my face as I could. Even Mom was pulling my head to her pussy with both hands. Breathing was more difficult than ever as water flowed over my nose. I didn’t care! I lunged my face upward, literally raising her to her toes as I buried my face into her crotch, my nose completely blocked. Mom’s weight was actually balanced on my face! I was surviving only on trapped air in my lungs.

Mom collapsed backwards against the shower wall, still on her toes, as she stiffened herself. I was nearly ready to gasp for air when my face began vibrating from her vaginal tremors. Alien sounds, incomprehensible, began to emanate from her full lips. I quickly pulled my nose away from her to fill my lungs with air, then quickly replanted it back into her convulsing womanhood. Her pussy juices were flowing more heavily than ever as I fought to swallow every precious drop. All I wanted was to consume her, completely!

I envisioned how Mom’s pussy reacted in this very same way just moments before my father planted the seed that would someday become me. Her utterances became louder. Her body was jutting in all directions without control. She pulled my face so tightly to her pussy that my upper teeth pressed into her clit. Oh, fuck!!!! My tongue was thrusting in and out of her, fast, so fucking fast! My tongue was getting sore and tired, my head so light from lack of air. And, then, the dam broke. Just as millions of gallons of water escape when a dam ruptures, all of my mother’s pent-up sexual energy released itself like an explosion.

Her pussy trembled as she scrubbed it all over my face. Her legs lost strength. I was keeping her erect with only my mouth. She screamed and moaned as her orgasm traveled like an ocean wave through her. My cock hardened, strained. My balls burned. The water poured over us as she convulsed and almost cried. Then, almost mercifully, my mother’s orgasm slowly faded. The pressure on my face subsided as her legs began to regain their strength. I was finally able to pull my face away from her pussy and breathe again. The flavor of her excitement still filled my mouth. The wonderful odor of her sex still filled my nose.

“Oh my God, baby! That was unreal. Oh, my dear son, I’m so in love with you.”

No words ever sounded so sweet to me. My mother was in love with me, and I was in love with her. It’s so true that no affair is as sweet as that between a loving mother and her loving son. No two lovers could ever be so close, so intimate, so connected, so one. I rose to my feet and embraced her as she recovered from her fierce orgasm. I told her how much I loved her, and not just the love of a son for his mom. I made it clear I loved her for the wonderful, gorgeous, loving and sexual queen that she was. I made it clear that I’ve always longed for her amazing body. Mom smiled the sweetest smile I had ever seen as she kissed my lips so lovingly. That’s when she suddenly dropped to her knees.

Staring Mom in the face was, perhaps, the biggest and hardest erection I’ve ever had. This shower experience had already far exceeded my dreams, and it showed. But, now, it appeared the experience was about to get even better. Much better! She started by licking my cock and balls. Shit! Then, she took my cock head into her mouth and sucked in all my pre-cum as she made those adorable yum sounds. Mom actually loved eating my cum! As she sucked she fondled my balls with the utmost care. I leaned back against the shower wall when Mom finally plunged my cock all the way into her wet, slippery throat. Aaahhhhhh!

I thought my cock was in as far as possible when Mom took both my hands and placed them on the back of her head, pressing them to her skull. She wanted me to pull her face all the way into my groin! I gladly obeyed. I pulled hard and felt my cock going deeper, still, into her inviting throat! Holy fuck! Again, I was in total disbelief. How the fuck does she do that?! I began thrusting in and out, each time pulling her face tightly to me as I reached maximum penetration. Sometimes her teeth would lightly press into my cock as it slid past them. Mom made sounds of pure enjoyment, convincing me to continue fucking her throat harder and harder. She made one slight gagging sound, but quickly got it under control. What a cosmic blow job! The thrusting continued, faster and faster.

I could control myself no more. No boy, no man, no one could take this any longer. I pulled Mom’s face tightly to my groin and let the dam collapse. Hot, thick, totally organic cum rushed along my shaft and splashed down her throat. I could feel Mom swallowing it as her throat tightened around my cock head. In an instant another wave of searing semen shot into her throat, followed quickly by that sexy feeling of her swallow. As I worked to shoot one final load into her she pulled back so her mouth was ready to accept it.

I grabbed my cock as it spurted one final blast onto her tongue, then stroked it to pump any remaining cum into her mouth. She released my cock from her lips and looked up to me with her mouth wide open. Fuck me!! She was showing me the thick white cum in her mouth! She sucked the last oozing cum from my cock head, and then swallowed it all, showing me her empty mouth. Then she made her cute yum sounds. Holy fucking shit!

“Mom!! God, Mom!! That was fucking amazing! You’re amazing! Man! Wow!!”


-----”Haha. Don’t mince your words. Speak your mind! Hah! I loved it just as much as you did. Your cum tastes so delicious. Your cock feels soooo good inside me, baby. I love you so.”

-----We stumbled out of the shower, each of us barely able to stand. We toweled ourselves off and tumbled naked into bed where we quickly fell asleep in a tight embrace. A good, long lover’s nap was sorely needed.


When we awoke, Mom’s head was nestled under my chin on my chest. Her hand was wrapped around my cock, as if she owned it. My hand was on her smooth ass. We had graduated completely from mother and son. We were inextricably joined as passionate lovers, now. Yeah, we could still play the parts when in public, but rarely again in the home. Our attraction to each other was too strong, too animal to escape. We were perfectly matched. Maybe it was our shared genes, I don’t know. All I know is that it was inexorable, totally natural, meant to be. I wondered if any other sons were this incredibly fortunate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.