Futa Naked in School 06 - Futa's Taboo Naked Performance - Cover

Futa Naked in School 06 - Futa's Taboo Naked Performance

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Juliet’s Futa Taboo Passion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Juliet’s Futa Taboo Passion - A girl going naked in school is eager to play Juilet in her school's play. But she gets a big shock at what's on the program!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Xochitl Estevez’s Week, Tuesday

I was so confused.

What was wrong with me? Why did that look in my futa-sister’s eyes scare me? It was so intense. I felt like if I let her kiss me, if I let her make love to me before the rest of the cast and crew for the play, I would be lost.

Lost in what?

I shook my head. It was so much easier when I just hated my older futa-sister. When I fumed at her for ripping off my style of tight jeans and belly shirts. When I moaned in annoyance as she fucked whatever bimbo slut she brought home that night in the next room. It was easier to just despise her for seducing my friend on my birthday and spoiling the moment when I went to blow out the candles on my cake.

Why did she have to try out for Romea when I auditioned for Juliet?

Why did that dumb Letizia have to go and break her leg? She was the futa that was supposed to make love to me in the play. On Friday, my high school’s production of Romea and Juliet opened. The classic love story brought to life. I was so eager to have sex before the audience, to let them see my passion as Letizia made me cum.

Now my futa-sister played Romea and it was all screwed up.

“Xochitl?” a concerned voice asked.

I looked up to see my drama teacher coming closer. Ms. Tyrell was a White futa with short, black hair that framed her cute face. She was a tall futa, a big smile on lush lips. She came up to me cautiously, her eyes hardly falling on my naked breasts.

I had to go naked this week for the Program. I was trying to enjoy it, having all the sex I could while everyone watched, but my futa-sister was ruining it. Isidora also was chosen, and she was having just as much sex as me.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “I thought you had this sorted out?”

“Me, too,” I said. “My sister and I had sex last night.” I shuddered at that incestuous menage. Our mother set it up. To prove to me that Isidora was a great lover, they had sex before my eyes. They made love. It was hot. Before I knew it, I was eating Mom’s cum-filled pussy out and Isidora was devouring my twat. “I ... I enjoyed it. I thought I got over my hangup and...”

“And what,” Ms. Tyrell asked. “You had a panic attack when Isidora went to kiss you. I don’t want to cause you distress. I promise you, in the next play, I’ll cast you in the lead and won’t let your futa-sister audition for your love interest or anything.”

I chewed my lip.

“But it’s clear you can’t play Juliet.” She stroked my arms. “I’m sorry if I pushed you into this.”

“No, no,” I said, shaking my head. “I don’t get it. I’m not shy. I’ve been having sex with everyone, but then I felt all these eyes on me, and...” I bit my lip. “I don’t know, I just felt like I was about to make a decision that would change my life forever.”

“By having sex with your futa-sister?” Ms. Tyrell asked, a slight tinge of skepticism in her voice.

“Yeah,” I said, shifting. I felt suddenly defensive. “What’s so weird about that?”

“For such a progressive girl that enjoys multiple partners...” Ms. Tyrell frowned. She cupped my chin, staring into my eyes.

“What?” I asked her.

“Nothing,” she said, shaking her head. “It’s really not my business. Are you okay? I have to get back to rehearsal.”

“Not going to have sex with me to calm me down?” I muttered, my pussy on fire. Maybe I just needed a hard futa-D reaming my pussy. “Don’t want to slam my dick into me and enjoy my hot concha?”

“Tempting,” she said. “But, sadly, against the school rules. Unless you want to start dating me. We could use the Stacie-clause and have all the fun we want.”

“I’m not dating no one,” I said. “I want to enjoy all the futa-putas I can. There are too many girl-dicks out there to tie to one.”

“Right,” she said, that skepticism returning. “Well, I have to get back to the rehearsal. You don’t have to come any longer. You can go back to your sixth-period class. I won’t let you watch your futa-sister make love to Meaghan.”

“Yeah, she’s eager for it,” I muttered. Probably wanted to get back at Stacie. Meaghan’s ex had cheated on her the week before with the swim coach, a hot futa, a Hispanic beauty like me.

Ms. Tyrell leaned in to kiss me and ... I turned my head, letting her plant one on my cheek instead. She sighed and sauntered off. I really, really didn’t want to go back to my last class. This week, because of the play’s rehearsal, I didn’t have to attend English Class taught by Ms. Rowbottom but could have fun getting ready for the play. That was the plan.

“Isidora is such a pendeja!” Anger rippled through me, driving back that fear. I didn’t want to go to class. Shouldn’t have to. Technically, I was still in the play. Meaghan might be playing Juliet, but that made me her understudy. I could at least hang out with the others and maybe make fun of Isidora’s form.

Yeah, that sounded great.

I whirled around and marched back. I wasn’t afraid of anything. I was Xochitl Estevez. I had the blood of Aztec warriors brimming in my veins. It was why futa-mother named me Xochitl, not a Spanish name, but one that embraced our ancient heritage. I marched ahead, my naked, large tits bouncing. I was unashamed of my hot bod.

Maybe I’d pass fuck Christina Beck. She was playing Mercutia. She was cute. As Isidora practiced the love scene with Meaghan, I could show up my futa-sister. I would be a better fuck than Meaghan, too. I loved my plan.

I reached the auditorium and headed backstage, my bare feet painted-black, wooden floor. I heard the conversation. Everyone was on stage, gathered around the bed. They all wanted to watch the fucking. I smiled, spotting Meaghan naked now. She’d gone through the Program right before Winter Break, so she wasn’t shy.

She had brassy hair that fell in a short bob about her cute face. She had that White girl paleness that so many futas found attractive, but I thought my golden-brown flesh was hotter. She had round tits topped by puffy, dusky-pink nipples.

She didn’t have my huge breasts. I squeezed my boobs as I came up alongside Christina, eager to fuck the futa. She glanced at me, blinking in shock. I winked at her. I was about to slide my hand down and cup her ass when Isidora slid onto the bed.

My futa-sister had the same shade of golden-brown flesh as me, though her body was slender, her breasts small little titties. Her futa-dick thrust out hard from the shaved folds of her bush, twitching and throbbing as she placed a hand on Meaghan’s thigh.

As my futa-sister shifted into place, Isidora’s eyes fell on me. She stiffened for a moment. Her brow furrowed then a tightness set in her jaw. Of course, she was acting hurt and miffed because I wouldn’t have sex with her.

Such a futa-bitch.

She turned to Meaghan and I squirmed. This strange, yawning pit opened in my stomach. That same fear I felt when I stared into my futa-sister’s eyes opened. I could feel that decision before me that darkness I could leap into. It was scary. I didn’t know what was down there. What I would find if I surrendered to ... to...

What?

What were these emotions spilling through me?

“‘What light through yonder window breaks,’” my futa-sister spoke, her voice breathy.

Realization struck me. As Isidora leaned down to kiss Meaghan after delivering those powerful, poetic, beautiful lines, a welter of fear rippled through me. I could feel that abyss slamming shut. I had been afraid to jump in it, and now it was about to be too late for me to take the plunge.

Their lips came closer and closer together. Meaghan’s pale hand cupped Isidora’s breast, squeezing and kneading. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as this cold sweep of fear and excitement swept through me.

My emotions boiled through me, and it was all so clear to me. Why I was always so angry with her. Why I hated seeing her with other girls. Why I was afraid of surrendering myself to her.

I loved my futa-sister.

I didn’t feel jealous last night when I watched her with our mother because they were family. It was safe. Mom wasn’t trying to steal Isidora from me, but help me understand my heart. And what scared me was if I could trust Isidora to love me back.

After all, my futa-sister had fucked so many different girls, but never the same one twice.

“No!” I shouted and then rushed forward. “I’m your Juliet, Romea!”

Isidora jerked her lips back from Meagan’s mouth. My futa-sister turned to stare at me in shock as I burst from the crowd. Before, all their eyes on me terrified me. Not because I didn’t want the world to see me share my incestuous passion for my futa-sister, but because I didn’t want them to witness her rejection.

I couldn’t hold back now. I had to take that leap.

Isidora rolled onto her back, sitting up on elbows. Meaghan gave me such a venomous look as I leaped onto the bed. It was covered by a single, white sheet. I bounced on it, tits heaving as I settled between my futa-sister’s spread thighs.

“I’m your Juliet!” I said, staring into her eyes. Then I switched to our native tongue, Spanish. “I’m your Juliet, idiot. You can’t say those words to anyone else but me!”

“You’re the one who ran out of here,” Isidora protested. “You rejected me.”

“Because you didn’t say the words.” I slid my hands up her thighs. “You didn’t declare it last night. You should have. When you were in me. When we were staring into each other’s eyes. I felt it. I felt your passion so strong it scared me. I needed you to be the futa and—”

She bolted up, seized my arms, and kissed me hard. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I shuddered against my futa-sister, feeling the strength of her passion. Tears spilled out of my eyes as this joy burst through me. I’d been so jealous I’d fucked every futa I could, trying to prove to myself that I didn’t care about Isidora.

That I could just be a slut like her.

But it wasn’t what I wanted. How long had I loved my futa-sister? Since we were children? When I used to follow her around with a doll tucked beneath my arms wanting to play family with her. When I pretended to be her wife and bear her babies.

My short, brown hair swayed about me as she pulled me down to the bed. Meaghan, hissing in disgust, rolled off while everyone else watched. They said words, but I couldn’t understand them over the pounding heat pumping through my veins.

My heart filled me to the brim with such passion. I groaned as my futa-sister rolled me onto my back. My large breasts piled into two lush mounds. Her firm titties pressed into mine as she kissed me. I held her tight, our tongues dancing.

She broke the kiss. “I love you, my beautiful sister.”

“Say it in English,” I moaned, feeling all those eyes. “Let them know.”

“I love my sexy Juliet!” she moaned. “My beautiful sister.”

“I love you!”

More tears spilled down my cheeks as she darted her head down and kissed me. Her lips sealed on mine. I hugged her tight, her hard nipples brushing mine. Pleasure burst from that wicked contact. Incestuous delight flowed through me. It was a heady rush. I groaned, shuddering on the bed. We groaned and shuddered on the bed. It was a treat to experience.

My tongue danced with hers. It dueled and teased her. I shuddered, my lips tasting her delicious passion. She trembled against me. She loved me with such passion. Our incestuous delight made me so happy I was thrilled we could share such passion with each other. That we could revel in such wondrous delight.

My futa-sister broke the kiss. She smiled down at me. “You really love me?”

“Madre de Diosa, yes. Even if you can be a pendeja.”

She smiled. “I tried to tell you, but I could never say it. I was always afraid you’d hate me.”

“I did hate you. Fucking all those girls...”

She smiled. “I was just trying to make you jealous.”

“Uh-huh.” I gave her a sly grin. “And it had nothing to do with getting your big dick wet in all their juicy twats, futa-puta.”

She winked. “Think of it as practice for making love to you.”

“Show me,” I moaned. “I want everyone to watch mi futa-hermana perversa make love to my body.”

Moans rippled from the watching crowd. I noticed Ms. Tyrell was rubbing her futa-cock through her skirt. She looked around, her face twisting. I bet she was looking for an excuse to fuck one of the girls.

I didn’t care. My futa-sister was kissing down my neck to my collarbone. Her hands stroked me. She touched my flesh, caressing me in such wicked places. I groaned, my body trembling. This heat rippled through me. My pussy clenched. Dizzying passion danced inside of me at her ever touch.

This incestuous rush shot through me as she nuzzled down to my breasts. She squeezed my big tits into her face, rubbing back and forth. Her black hair spilled over my boobs. I shuddered at the silky touch. It made me whimper and groan. She brushed my nipples, sending tingles rippling through my body.

“‘What light,’” she quoted. “‘through yonder window breaks. It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.’”

I shuddered at the poetic words. My body trembled as she climbed up and up my tit. She nuzzled and sucked as she went higher and higher. I panted as her tongue flicked out and darted around my areola. This pleasure surged through me. My body trembled on the bed. I whimpered and groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

Her tongue spiraled into my areola. She flicked across it, bringing squeaking moans to my lips. My head tossed back and forth, catching glimpse of our fellow performers around us, moving in, looking hot and breathy as they witnessed our incestuous passion.

“Isidora!” I squealed as she sucked on my nipple. “¡Mierda! ¡Madre de Diosa!”

She winked at me as she sucked on my nipple. She loved my nub with her wicked touch. She was so good at it. Incredible. I groaned, tossing my head from side to side as she delivered such pleasure to me. I groaned and whimpered, my thighs rubbing together. Pleasure surged through me, a wicked passion that would have me crying out in bliss.

I panted and groaned, writhing on the bed as the pleasure surged through me. I bit my lower lip, groaning and shuddering at the passion dancing inside of me. I groaned, savoring this rapture. It was an incredible delight.

I panted and groaned, my head tossing back and forth. I held her to my nipple, my fingers running through her black hair. She sucked with such hunger, feasting on me and making me gasp. She loved my nipple.

“Damn, look at her go,” someone whispered.

“Xochitl looks like she’s in heaven.”

“Trust me, Isidora knows what she’s doing.”

“It’s so sweet that she’s loving her little sister.”

“I know.”

“I’m so hard!”

“So wet!”

Their excitement had me shuddering.

“Isidora!” I panted. “Mmm, mi futa-hermana perversa, that’s so hot. ¡Madre de Diosa! You’re making my nipple throb.”

My pussy was on fire. My thighs rubbed together as she squeezed and kneaded my tits. My hands stroked her sides, caressing her smooth skin, the same shade as my own. I loved the feel of her. I reveled in stroking up and down her flesh. It was incredible. I was so glad we were related.

“Isidora, yes! You’re such a futa-puta! You love my nipple.”

She popped her mouth off my nub, leaving the brown nipple glistening. “They’re so suckable, mi hermosa hermana.”

I shuddered as she engulfed my other nipple. “Oh, you just like big boobs!”

She sucked hard, moaning in answer.

I trembled, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. My hands slid down her sides to cup her small breasts. They were little handfuls. The perfect size for me to cup. I squeezed and kneaded them, loving the feel of them in my grip.

I felt so wicked as I played with her tits. My thumbs swept out, massaging across her breasts and brushing her nubs. She moaned in delight, her passion echoing around the stage, mixing with the heavy breathing of our audience. Clothing rustled.

Girls and futas masturbated.

“Mmm, we’re turning them on with our hot passion, mi futa-hermana perversa,” I purred.

Isidora popped her mouth off my nipple. “Mmm, when you got such ample tits, why wouldn’t they look.”

My hand squeezed her tits as I moaned, “And you have that big dick. All those White girls love Latina futa-cocks, don’t they?”

She winked at me. “You were enjoying all those White futas’ dicks.”

I gave a wicked giggle. “Just to prove I was as wild as you. Now I want that big, Latina futa-dick in me.”

“Mmm, and I want to enjoy some spicy, Latina pussy.” She slid down my body. “Remember how I ate you out last night.”

“¡Mierda! Yes, I do. Go and feast on my tasty clam. Eat me. Madre de Diosa, I want to cum on your lips. I love you, Isidora.”

“Love you, mi hermosa hermana!”

She kissed down my stomach while the watching girls sighed in envious delight. They were gushing even as they masturbated themselves. I loved it, reveling in the passion as my futa-sister kissed lower and lower. Her tongue licked out, flicking through my flesh.

I shuddered, squirming on the bed, loving every moment of this kinky pleasure. My heart hammered in my chest. I whimpered, my pussy grown so juicy. My heart beat with such intensity as I tossed my head back and forth.

It was glorious.

A wonderful treat.

I giggled as she kissed across my stomach, my heart beating faster and faster. She flicked her tongue around my bellybutton. I smiled as she swirled it around in my little divot. I gasped and giggled, my head tossing back and forth.

“Why did we have to be such idiots?” I asked my futa-sister in Spanish.

She lifted her head. “I’ve never been an idiot. You were the blind one.”

“Yes!” I shuddered. “Eat my pussy. Make me cum! We have so much to make up for, mi futa-hermana perversa!”

She winked at me.

I groaned as she nuzzled into my bush. Her lips pressed into my black curls. Her head shifted from side to side. Her nose vanished into the forest as she went lower. I groaned as she reached the top of my folds, kissing my outer labia before nibbling up my clitoral hood and finding that special place.

“¡Madre de Diosa!” I howled as she sucked on my clit.

The pants and moans grew louder as futas and girls masturbated. Hands stroked up girl-dicks or fingered juicy twats. I shuddered, the world outside the bed seeming to spin as I writhed. My futa-sister sent such wicked passion surging through me. I shuddered, my heart hammering in my chest.

Incestuous delight fluttered through me. My toes curled and relaxed as this hot bliss surged through my system. It was wild. The best thing in the world. I couldn’t believe it. I felt so dizzy from this amazing bliss.

It was incredible.

“Isidora, yes!” I moaned, my heart beating with love and passion. Surrendering into the darkness, throwing myself into the abyss and hoping to be caught was worth it. I was glad I took the plunge.

Isidora’s tongue fluttered around my clit. She nuzzled and loved my pussy. I thrashed on the rehearsal bed, my dark hair sweeping about my face. My large tits heaved. Pleasure surged through my fifteen-year-old body.

I loved it. My futa-sister did such wicked things to me. She drove me wild with forbidden pleasure. Her tongue dived into my pussy. She swirled around inside of me. She teased me. I bucked into her, my head tossing back and forth.

“Mi futa-hermana perversa, you’re going to make me cum!” I moaned.

“Make her cum!” whimpered a watcher, voice throaty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.