Futa Naked in School 06 - Futa's Taboo Naked Performance - Cover

Futa Naked in School 06 - Futa's Taboo Naked Performance

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Juliet’s Naughty Futa Practice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Juliet’s Naughty Futa Practice - A girl going naked in school is eager to play Juilet in her school's play. But she gets a big shock at what's on the program!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Xochitl Estevez’s Week, Monday

A nervous trepidation rippled through me as I approached my house. I could see my futa-sister’s car was in the driveway. She was already home. I swallowed, not wanting to see her. I was just glad I was clothed now.

This week, I was chosen for the Program.

I was thrilled when my name was called. I was eager to have fun going to classes naked for a week. I had as much sex as I could at my high school. I used all opportunities to ask for relief—a ten minute period at the start of all my classes were I could masturbate or ask for a volunteer to get me off—and had so much sex. I wanted to fuck all the futas I could.

All the futas but one.

Isidora.

My futa-sister was the last dickgirl in the world I wanted to fuck. I didn’t want her girl-cock anywhere near me. She was such a bitch. Though she was older than me, she was always copying my style, dressing in tight jeans and belly shirts to show off her body. She used it to fuck every girl she could. She was always bringing home a different one.

There was nothing more annoying than hearing the gasp and moans of your futa-sister getting lucky in the next room while you were trying to do your homework.

She ruined everything. Everything!

Even going naked at school was spoiled because of her and my part in the school play. I was going to be Juliet. I would be naked and performing my heart out. I was especially looking forward to the love-making scene with Romea. I wanted the entire audience to watch me tremble and gasp and moan. My co-star, a cute freshman named Letizia, would have made me cum so hard on her futa-cock. I would have screamed my head off.

“Why did you have to go and break your leg?” I muttered in Spanish as I stalked up to the front door. Why did my futa-sister have to be Letizia’s understudy?

I reached the front door. I could hear talking inside. Had Isidora brought home one of the girls at school. I’d seen her getting her futa-dick wet a few times today, fucking girls in the hallway without any sort of shame.

I wrenched open the door and entered the house, slamming it shut behind me.

“Xochitl,” my mother said in Spanish, shaking her head. “How many times have I told you not to slam the door? You’ll break something.”

My cheeks warmed. I shuddered and started playing with my black hair, streaked with purple highlights. “Sorry, Mom,” I muttered. “I forgot.”

My mom sat on the couch in our living room. It was covered in a plastic sheet to protect it. She could be a little anal about stains after Isidora screwed the mail lady on the couch a year ago. Just fucked her hard and sent her on her way to deliver mail with a pussy full of cum.

And left a big wet spot on the couch.

The plastic shifted as she looked at me. She patted the seat beside her. My futa-sister was sitting on the recliner playing on her phone. I groaned at the sight of Isidora being naked. She must have stripped nude the moment she walked into the heated house and left behind the cold, January air. Her small breasts rose and fell while her futa-cock spilled half-hard over her right thigh. She smiled and texted something.

“Arranging a date for tonight?” I demanded as I marched towards the couch.

“You know I don’t date,” said Isidora.

“That’s right,” Mom said. “Your futa-sister is having fun. I hear you’ve been having fun, too.”

“She fucked a few futas at school,” Isidora said without looking up.

My cheeks warmed as Mom clapped her hands in delight. “That’s wonderful. I’m so glad you both were chosen for the Program. How many futas did you make love to?”

“Mom,” I groaned as I stumbled towards the empty spot on the couch beside her.

“Ten?” asked Isidora.

“Ooh, ten, really?” Mom asked. She sounded so impressed. “That’s wonderful. I’m so proud of you for accepting your sexuality. And were there any girls?”

“No,” I muttered. I sat down beside her, the plastic crinkling beneath me. “I’m only into futas, Mom.”

“Right, right,” Mom said. “So am I. Nothing wrong with that. Not every girl can be bi.”

“Some are even lesbians,” said Isidora. “Watch out. I bet Adile is on the prowl for you. She likes to eat out every girl in the Program she can.”

“Not if the girl’s pussy is full of cum,” I said then blushed.

“Well, if you fucked ten futas at school, I bet that must be the case.” Mom glanced at me. “Are you soaking the panties you’re wearing with staining cum?”

“I douched myself before putting them on,” I muttered, my ears burning now. “Do we have to talk about this.”

“About your school day?” Mom patted my thigh. “Honey, I love hearing about your day. I wish the Program existed when I was your age. Why, I didn’t lose my virginity until my senior year, can you believe that. And here you are, fifteen and already fucking so many guys.”

Not all adults were as accepting of the new order to the world. But my mom was. Her salon was offering all sorts of services to girls who wanted to take advantage of the laws and go topless or naked. A wide variety of nipple piercings and even hooks that would just hang from your hard nubs. They offered advanced trimming of pubic hair into wild shapes or dyed them into colorful hues. Labial piercings, bellybutton charms, and more.

“So, who was the best fuck?” Mom asked.

I shrugged. “There were some good ones. I had a lot of fun.”

“I bet you did.” Mom beamed at me. “Ooh, you’re growing up so fast, Xochitl.”

“I’m fifteen,” I muttered. “Sex is no big deal these days. It’s just fun. You don’t have to get worked out over it.”

“Sorry,” Mom said. “Well, that means you’re going to be naked for the opening of your play. I guess the sex scene will happen even faster. I was going to tape it and show it to all my friends. Let them see what a modern, young woman I had for a daughter.”

“I might not be doing the play.”

“What?” Mom gave me this look. Then she put her arm around my shoulder. “Why would you say that? You can’t quit. You’ve been so excited about it. You’ve been talking everyone we know into going so they can watch you get plowed by that cute co-star. What’s her name?”

“Letizia,” said Isidora. “And she’s not in the play any longer. She broke her leg at school.”

“Oh, well, that means you’re Romea now, aren’t you?” Mom said, beaming at my futa-sister.

“Yep,” I said. “That’s the problem.”

“What is?” Mom glanced at me. She blinked her large eyes. “You don’t want to act with your futa-sister.”

I stared at her in shock. “You know what that means, right? We’ll be having sex.”

“And?” Mom smiled at me. “I had hoped you two would get closer when the incest laws were repealed. It might calm down some of the fighting. And I do love hearing the sounds of passion echoing through the house.”

I stared at my mom like she was from another planet.

“Well, you and your futa-sister could try to get along,” Mom said. “Honestly, Xochitl. You claim your not a child.”

“On my fourteenth birthday, when I was about to blow out the candles, you could hear her fucking my friend in my bed!” I hissed.

“Your friend was having a delightful time with your futa-sister,” Mom countered with a pleasant smile on her lips.

I let out a frustrated shriek. “You just don’t get it! I hate her! She copies me! She fucks my friends!”

“You could fuck her friends,” Mom suggested. She gave me another bright smile.

I shrieked again.

“Now, really, Xochitl.” She shook her head. “So you’re going to drop out of playing Juliet, something that you’ve been excited about for weeks because you have to have sex with your futa-sister while acting.” Mom shook her head. “When you watch those shows with all the sex in them, do you think the actors always want to have sex with each other? They’re acting. It’s not real.”

“This is so unfair,” I muttered. “I can’t believe this. If that dumb Letizia didn’t have to jump off the bleachers showing off how big her dick is, I wouldn’t be in this spot.”

“So you’re going to give it up?” asked Mom. “You’re going to let that nice Meaghan take your place. Will she be as good a Juliet as you will be.”

“Of course not.” I lifted my chin. “Ms. Tyrell chose me for the role after the auditions. I smoked her skinny ass.”

“She’s got a nice ass,” Isidora said, still playing on her phone, her cock harder now. It was twitching with her heartbeat, throbbing, pulsing, beading with precum.

I hated that naughty itch in my depths. So I glared at my futa-sister.

“I think I know what to do,” Mom said as she stood up.

I looked at her, this hope rippling through me. “You’re going to talk to Ms. Tyrell and have her recast someone else to play Romea?”

Isidora lowered her phone, her brow furrowing. Her small breasts rose as she drew in a deep breath. She had the same golden-brown hue to her skin as Mom and me. She didn’t like that at all. I wasn’t surprised she wanted to fuck me.

Probably why she always dressed like me.

“No, no,” Mom said as she began unbuttoning the front of her blouse. “I’m going to show you just how wonderful of a lover your futa-sister is.”

My jaw dropped. “You’ve had sex with Isidora? She’s your futa-daughter!”

“And?” Mom asked. “It’s not illegal any longer. We could have sex whenever we want, and no one, not even your futa-mother, could stop us.”

“But ... but...”

“And, no, we haven’t made love before.” Mom smiled at Isidora. “Though it has crossed my mind a few times. You are quite the randy futa. My beautiful futa has such a big rope. I’ve seen the satisfied smiles on the girls after they leave your room.”

Isidora had her own satisfied smile on as she set her phone on the coffee table. Then her eyes focused on our mother working open her blouse. I just sat there shaking my head in stunned disbelief. This could not be happening. My mother could not be about to have sex with my futa-sister. I didn’t have a problem with incest normally, but...

“You’ll see how good of a lover your futa-sister is, and I’m sure that will help relax you,” Mom said.

“You can’t do this in front of me!” I objected. “It’s lewd!”

“Xochitl!” Mom said, sounding firm. “The point of the Program and the new laws is to free people from such thoughts. Nothing is lewd. Sex between consenting people is beautiful.”

“Yeah,” Isidora said, a big grin on her lips, her dark eyes hunger. Her nipples thrust brown and hard before her. “Besides, you fucked our drama teacher before me.”

My cheeks burned. “Ms. Tyrell was just calming me down.”

“And that’s what I’m doing,” Mom said as she reached behind her and unfastened the bronze bra she wore. “Calming you down.”

My mouth went dry as Mom’s large, lush breasts came into view. They were soft and had a pillowy jiggle to them. My cheeks burned as they swayed back and forth. I couldn’t believe this was happening, and yet...

There were Mom’s tits. They were so from and plump. Her nipples were as big as Isidora while her breasts were actually even larger than mine. They were impressive tits. I had a lush pair of D’s, and Mom ... Damn. I squirmed at them, staring at those hard nubs. I used to suckle from them. This strange tingle rippled through me.

“Damn, Mom,” groaned Isidora. She had a hungry look in her eyes. She rose to her feet, her hard cock thrusting out before her. “You’re gorgeous.”

Mom’s cheeks blushed dark. She let out a girlish giggle. “You’re not just saying it?”

My futa-sister, her cock throbbing hard before her, shook her head. Her tits and dick both swayed as she reached out and cupped our mother’s breasts. I swallowed. I wanted to flee. I didn’t need to see this, but I was rooted to the spot by this taboo energy rippling through the air.

They were going to have sex before me. They were going to commit incest. My mother’s wedding ring flashed on her hand as she reached out to cup my futa-sister’s small breasts. They were kneading each other’s tits, fingers digging into forbidden flesh.

Isidora’s head drifted in. Her mouth nuzzled into our mother’s plump lips. They kissed, Mom’s eyes closing. She tilted her head to the side, whimpering and shuddering. Her fingers dug into my futa-sister’s tits.

My pussy soaked my panties.

My hands rubbed on my jeans as they came closer together, my futa-sister’s cock rubbing into our mother’s stomach. It slid up Mom’s flat belly. Their tongues danced together, both groaning and whimpering as they shared their taboo passion.

This was really happening.

“Oh, my,” Mom panted when they broke the kiss. She fanned her face, her eyes wide. “You’re really good.”

“So are you.” Isidora squeezed Mom’s tits. “Maybe I inherited that from you.”

Mom shuddered then she gasped as Isidora leaned over and sucked our mother’s fat nipple into her mouth. My futa-sister’s lips locked around the nub. She suckled. My thighs squeezed together, my clit aching. My heart pumped passion through my veins.

I wanted to look away, but ... but...

I couldn’t.

I groaned while Mom whimpered. Her dark hair swayed about her shoulders as she trembled. Isidora suckled with hunger, nibbling and playing with Mom’s hard nipple. I swallowed, my entire body trembling as my pussy grew hotter and hotter.

“Oh, Isidora,” whimpered Mom. “Mmm, what a good futa-daughter you are.”

“You’re just so gorgeous,” Isidora said while her eyes darted over to glance at me. “See, Xochitl. I won’t hurt you.”

“Not why I don’t want to fuck you,” I muttered.

My futa-sister pressed her face into our mother’s heavy breasts. She nuzzled between them, her head turning right to left. Did Isidora like big tits? I glanced down at my large boobs swelling my top. I swallowed as my futa-sister reveled between Mom’s, my eyes flicking to Isidora’s small tits. They were barely A cups.

I bit my lip as Isidora turned our mother. Mom didn’t resist. She allowed my futa-sister to guide her into the chair. She sank down, her skirt rustling. Isidora stood over her, cock thrusting from the folds of her shaved pussy. Mom grabbed it and leaned in, nibbling on the tip.

“Damn,” Isidora moaned. “I’d love to let you suck it, but...” She glanced at me. “I’m supposed to be showing the brat how happy I make women.”

Mom popped her lips off my sister’s girl-dick. “Mmm, you’re right. Maybe later I’ll suck you off?”

“Futa-mom’s going to flip out,” I muttered.

“Your futa-mom likes to watch,” said Mom. “And so do I. It’s hot watching her with another woman. I bet you like to watch, too, Xochitl. Exhibitionist often have a streak of voyeurism, too.”

My cheeks burned. How did she know I was an... ? Right, I told everyone how eager I was to be fucked before them.

Isidora sank to her knees before the chair. She slid her hands up Mom’s dark skirt to the waistband. With a deft skill, she hooked the elastic waistband and pulled them down, revealing a pair of satin, bronze panties that had a nice sheen to them.

Mom squirmed on the chair, lifting her legs and letting my futa-sister remove her lower garment. Mom’s breasts rose and fell with her excitement. Her fingers found her nipples, twisting them as she squirmed in place.

My futa-sister leaned her head down. I shifted my position, craning my head. I couldn’t help how hot this was. As much as I loathed Isidora, incest was always exciting to watch. My pussy ached to be touched. My fingers itched to unsnap my jeans and slid in.

“You can masturbate,” Mom said like she’d read my mind.

“I’m fine,” I muttered.

“Mmm, so am I,” Mom moaned. Isidora was nuzzling into her panties’ gusset, licking at the fabric right over Mom’s pussy.

“Getting a taste of your flavor,” said Isidora. “You’re sweet.”

“I know,” Mom said then giggled.

Her mirth turned to moans as my futa-sister yanked the gusset of Mom’s panties to the side exposing a thick, dark bush. My futa-sister buried her face into the tangle of silky strands to lick at our mother’s pussy.

I swallowed, my pussy clenching. Mom groaned. Her fingers twisted her nipples while she squirmed on the chair, the plastic creaking beneath her. It was clear she loved what my futa-sister was doing.

“Oh, wow, Isidora,” groaned Mom. “Ooh, you could give your futa-mother a few pointers. Yes, yes, just like that. Oh, yes. I like that. Mmm, that’s my clit, you naughty futa!”

My hand rubbed at my jeans, my sweat soaking in the denim as I watched my mother squirm and gasp. Her head tossed back and forth. Her face scrunched up. Her whimpers echoed through the room. Her back arched and her breasts jiggled with their full plumpness. My hands crept higher up my jeans as she twisted her nipples.

My futa-sister’s licking grew louder and louder. I could hear her feasting on our mother’s juices. I worked my tongue across the roof of my mouth, struggling to moisten it. My ears burned as hot as my dripping cunt.

Mom loved it.

“Isidora, yes!” Mom gasped, her cheeks flushed a dark crimson. It contrasted with the brown hue of her skin. Her dark eyes fluttered while the plastic crinkled. It stuck to her back as she shuddered, her moans echoing through the living room.

I bit my lower lip.

My hands gripped my upper thighs, begging to slide higher.

“That’s it, Isidora,” she moaned. “Ooh, yes, yes, show your sister how good you are. Oh, Xochitl, are you watching.”

“Yes,” I croaked.

“Good, good!” Mom’s eyes fell on me. She smiled. “Your futa-sister is going to make me cum. Oh, Mother of Goddess, she’s skilled.”

I swallowed, my throat aching. I needed water. I squirmed, the plastic crinkling beneath me while my pussy begged for attention. My large breasts felt constrained by my bra. I wanted to free my tits. To yank down my tight jeans.

Mom’s head tossed from side to side. She was coming closer and closer to cumming. Her moans echoed around the living room. Her back arched, thrusting her big tits forward. She squeezed them now, kneading them.

“Isidora!” Mom gasped. “Oh, Mother of Goddess, yes!”

Her howls were unmistakably orgasmic. I witnessed her incestuous pleasure crossing her face. My mother came on my futa-sister’s hungry mouth. My entire body shook, that itch so powerful between my thighs as I watched Mom thrash in bliss.

She bucked and shuddered, cumming hard on my futa-sister’s mouth. I swallowed, staring in awe at the sight. My fingers inched a little higher up my jeans, sweaty palms rasping against the denim as I watched. Mom’s big breasts heaved. Her face tossed back and forth.

“Isidora!” she moaned. “My sweet Isidora!”

“Mom!” groaned my futa-sister.

Then Isidora was rising. She’d sensed the same thing that I had: our mother was ready for the next level of intimacy. Isidora grasped her big futa-cock. It thrust hard and powerful before her. She stroked it as she settled her knees on the edge of the chair between Mom’s spread thighs.

I trembled as I watched the incestuous tableau before me. My futa-sister’s cock pressed into the pussy that had birthed us both. It was such a taboo act. My cunt clenched as Mom’s pussy lips spread wide, sliding around my futa-sister’s girl-dick.

Isidora sank into our mother’s twat.

Mom moaned with wanton passion, her arms and legs wrapping around my sister’s body. Mom hugged her tight, fingernails biting into my sister’s back. Isidora moaned, her ass clenching as she buried her cock to the hilt in Mom’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.