There's a Serpent in Every Garden - Cover

There's a Serpent in Every Garden

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He seems to choose women that draw snakes into his life. She loved him with all her heart but still allowed snakes into her life. They destroyed her marriage and his trust. What will it take to get him back.? This is a love story.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish  

I’m laying here in my hotel room, thinking about the last two weeks at home. Jr. isn’t happy. Monty looks like he lost his best friend which I guess he has, if he considered me his best friend. I never saw him smile the whole two weeks I was home. I destroyed a good man, not to mention a great marriage. It still haunts me. I still love him as much today as I did the day he made love to me in the floor of my house before our first date. Oh well, time to move forward with my new career, short lived as it may be. I know I’m going to have to make some decisions to whether I want this, life thousands of miles away from my family or give it up to get my family back.

I rented a car and drove to the studio. I showed my pass and drive through the gate. It was a 14 hour day every day. We went over scenes and scripts ... over and over. I studied my lines and practiced them for hours. I was so excited when I actually got in front of the camera. Ms. Garner was fun to work with. I called home almost every day for the first month, then I hadn’t noticed but I began slipping into the glitz of it all. I began going out to parties and after work get togethers. I met some men and went on strictly platonic dates. I made it plain, so was not on the table. Dan was still taking a run at me and we dated occasionally, he wanted more. I told him I wasn’t in the same place he is at this time.

My sex life consisted of my fingers and a nice little vibrator I purchased. I never had a problem bringing myself off. All I had to do was close my eyes and remember me and Monty’s first time. We went to dinner with my pussy full of his thick sperm and that “just fucked “ look on my face. I remember my stocking was wet where he had kissed and sucked my toes. God, how I love that. It’s been along time. Then the two more times after we came home. I was so full of him. I walked funny all the next day at work. Again, I realized that my stupid, shallow fling with Norris cost me everything I loved.

I noticed I had several missed calls from Monty. I had not called in over a week. Shit! I called and of course, Jr. was at school.

Monty said, “Hello, Stranger, sure you have the right number?”

I said, “ ok, I deserved that.” We’ve been so busy that...”

He interrupted me. “I’m sorry, you’re too busy to call your son? I’ll let him know that. He’s worried about you. I can only assume you’ve found someone to keep you occupied in your free time.” Well, Jean, I’ll let him know you called. Thanks for calling and I hung up.

I was still talking when I heard the dial tone. HE HUNG UP ON ME! He must think I’m living up, fucking everything with a dick and a pulse. Can’t blame him for thinking that. He must be really pissed.

It’s been 4 months, I’m tired. I’ve been better about calling home and staying in contact. Monty says very little to me, I guess he’s letting me have the life he thinks I want. What do I want? I know I’d give all this up to be in his bed tonight.

We just wrapped it up and put it in the can as they say in the industry. I have had nothing but praise for my acting ability from everyone including Jennifer. Yes, we are on a first name basis now. The movie is due to be released in a month. Dan said I’m taking you to dinner and dancing, young lady. Get your dancing shoes on. He treated me to dinner and dancing. He insisted on slow dances and I could feel his erection against my leg. Dan was asking me if I would join him in his room where he could talk to me privately and personally when my cell rang. It was 10 o’clock. I answered the phone and it was Jr.

“Mooooommmm! He screamed. “DADS BEEN SHOT! It’s real bad. He may die. Mom, you have to come home.”

I grabbed my purse and told Dan, I have an emergency at home, I have to fly out ASAP. Can you get me a flight while I pack? Dan looked disappointed but began calling the airline.

“Dan looked at me and said, “Raincheck?”. I shook my head no and said I’m sorry, Dan, I have to go.

I was beside myself. My Monty ... dying? No way, he can’t do this to me. I’m the one that deserves to die, not him. Seems like it took forever to get home. I went straight to the hospital from the airport. Jr. was there with Monty’s mom and dad. They were both crying. Jr. ran to me sobbing.

I asked where’s your dad. Jr. said he’s still in surgery, Mom. He was shot twice in the chest and in the leg. He responded to a bank robbery and they shot him ... they shot my dad.”

I said, “It’s ok, Baby. He will pull through. He’s a strong man.”

His dad, Abel, looked at me like I was a booger he wiped on the wall. He knew why we had split.

He said, “I guess you’re a big movie star now. Glad to see you could break away from your men and good time in California to check on your son. I know mine doesn’t mean squat to you.”

I just stood there and took his shots. What else could I do, I deserved them.

I said, “Abel, I know I messed up our good life together but now we need to get together and be strong for Monty. He needs us. He just looked at me with disgust and turned away.

It was 6 hours before he was out of surgery and in Recovery. They took him to ICU where the family was allowed in but not me. I was no longer his wife. Jr. pleaded with his grandfather who finally relented and allowed me in the room. I thanked Abel and went to his bedside. I held his cold hand. He looked so vulnerable, so weak. Tubes and monitors everywhere. He was on a ventilator. I listened to it breathe for him, knowing that was probably all that was keeping him alive. His police colleagues were buzzing around him like mother hens. There was a 24 hour officer at his door. The officer told me that Monty had killed the one who shot him and wounded the other one before he passed out.

He said, “Ms. Crews, He’s a cop’s cop and a helluva man. You should be proud of him.”

I felt lower than whale shit. The doctor spoke to the adults.

He said, “Lt. Crews is not out of the woods. He lost a lot of blood. Both lungs were perforated but we have repaired them. His leg will heal in time. The bullets did a lot of internal damage. If he starts bleeding again, we will have to go back in.”

I asked Abel if I could stay with him. He just waved it off. I took it as an ok. I only left his side to go to the bathroom, bathe and eat. I slept beside him for a week. Dan kept calling me wanting to know when I was going to return. I told him I had more important issues right now. I had no idea when I could come back. I could tell by his tone, I had left him hanging on to what he thought was going to be serious relationship between us.

On the 8th day, I heard a noise ... like a groan. Then, he squeezed my hand a little. I pressed the button and the nurse came in. I said he’s coming around. He opened his eyes.

I said don’t try to talk, Monty. You’re going to be ok. He looked at me and squeezed my hand again. I saw tears roll down his face. I’m here, My Love. I’m not going anywhere.”

The doctor finally took him off the vent and he is breathing on his own. The doc said he could go home in another week barring any setbacks. His dad had hired a live-in nurse for him. Jr. hovered at his bedside when he wasn’t at school or doing homework. I walked in his room a few days before he was released and he was reading the movie section of the newspaper.

I looked at the headline that said, “NEWCOMER JEAN CREWS takes the screen and wows the critics. Her performance in Dan Blackstone’s new movie is captivating and stellar. Dan has done it again. He’s found an unknown and made her a star with her major first role. Dan and the gorgeous Ms. Crews have been seen at all the most glamorous night spots looking very much like a couple. She is getting accolades from every corner of the industry. I understand she’s being offered parts in several upcoming movies. Congratulations to Ms. Crews. The last line said, Dan, you better hang onto that one. She’s special.”

Monty said in his weak whisper, “you wowed them! Honey. You did it. Congratulations. I guess this Blackstone is your new man and ladder to the top?”

I said “Well, he is the one who thought I had the talent to do this but he’s not my new man, Monty. He’s a producer and talent scout.”

He said, “Well, that’s not what this article says. I looked at the article snd said OMG! I started to explain but he just put his fingers to my lips and said, “Don’t sweat it, Jean. I lost you a long time ago. I’m just a cop. I can’t compete with these people nor do I want too. I guess you’ll be going back now since I didn’t give you the courtesy of dying.”

I said, “Monty James Crews, do not ever say that, especially in front of your son. You are loved beyond words.”

He said, “just not enough to keep my wife faithful, I guess.”

I ran out of the room sobbing. His fellow officers knew the story by now, so there was absolutely no sympathy from them as i left. I made arrangements to fly back to California after spending the day with Jr. Monty would be going home the next day. He would be off work another two months while his lungs and body rehabbed.

My movie was due to open a month from the day I got back. During that time I signed two more movie contracts, one of which I was the lead star in. The opening night party was in full swing. I was dressed to the nines in a full blue gown with stockings and 5 inch strappy sandals. I was alternating dancing with Dan and the costar of my next movie. I was drinking and feeling the buzz. Both of them were frisky and taking some liberties with my bra less boobs. It was then I spotted them watching me. MONTY and Jr.! HERE! I removed Dan’s hand from my tit and ran towards them. I hugged Jr. I tried to give Monty a kiss but he turned his cheek away from me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.