There's a Serpent in Every Garden - Cover

There's a Serpent in Every Garden

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He seems to choose women that draw snakes into his life. She loved him with all her heart but still allowed snakes into her life. They destroyed her marriage and his trust. What will it take to get him back.? This is a love story.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish  

We were or maybe I should say I was in heaven. I had been promoted to Lieutenant. Jean was now a Senior Principal in the school system and required to attend board meetings and other high level functions. Jr. was 6 years old and in the 1st grade. She had lost all of her baby weight and some extra. She is now a stunning 47 year old mother and wife. I decided to drop by, surprise her by taking her to lunch and maybe a little making out in the car. My windows are tinted for covert surveillance so no one could see my hand in her panties if I got that far. A black Jag pulled into the parking lot ahead of me and stopped in the parking lot. As I pulled in, I saw Jean step out of the building and say something to the Jag driver. Then she went to her car and they drove away with her following the Jag. My heart was already breaking, even though I had no proof of anything. I guess it was just the thought of going through an unfaithful wife again. I followed them to a high end restaurant on the other side of town and parked across the street. They parked in a secluded area of the parking lot and each got out of their cars. He kissed her, but she cut it short and looked around. It was obvious she already knew she was crossing a line. I snapped some quick pics of the kiss with my telephoto lens and watched as they walked in with his arm around her waist. I discretely sent a message to dispatch to run his tag but not give it back over the air. I learned her guy was Michael Norris, a school board member. They sat right next to a window. How convenient.

I decided to call her cell and see what she says. I watched through my binoculars as they talked, laughed and touched. I wondered if she was stroking his leg with her stocking toes. That seems to be her trademark move as she did that with me and Gary all those years ago receiving a broken ankle for her efforts. She picked up her cell on the second ring and looked at it then let it go to voicemail. Now, I was not only hurt, I was pissed. I hit repeat. This time she answered.

I said Hi Honey, I was just going to say, I would like to take you to lunch when she cut me off and said, “Monty, I can’t talk right now, I’m in a board meeting. I’ll have to talk to you later. Bye.”

Well, she wasn’t totally lying ... she was meeting a board member. This had been one of those mornings when she was carrying a nice thick load of semen in her unfaithful cunt. I wonder if she felt it at all. They finished and walked to their cars. They scanned the area and felt safe. He kissed her again and unbuttoned her blouse standing between the cars. He lifted her bra and exposed her left breast. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. I saw her eyes close and I knew she was enjoying it. I was snapping pictures the whole time. Then the topper, he put his hand under her skirt. I saw her flinch so I knew he had found her wet slit. He fingered her for a few minutes and she pushed him away shaking her head NO. He stuck his finger in his mouth and grinned. She straightened herself up and I could still see her saying no to him. They each got in her car and drove away. I had seen enough. It was over.

Since I investigate for a living, I decided to watch to see if she wants and allows her affair to continue with this man. Is it her intention to trade up? What about our son? Is she going to break up our home for this guy.

That night I watched her. There was no indication she wanted to make love. She looked like something was on her mind. I caught her looking at me occasionally. She finally asked if I was ok. I replied, “yes, honey, just have some things on my mind.” She asked if she could help. I just shook my head no trying to hide the tear that escaped. It hurt to look at her knowing another man’s fingers had been inside her.

The next day, I showed up at her lunch time. Once again she met with Norris and got in his car. They talked for a bit. I saw him kiss her and she got out and went back inside. No lunch today ... I guess. My phone rang. I saw it was Jean.

She said, Hi Honey. I just wanted to let you know, I’ll be late tonight. I have a meeting at the District office.

I said “ ok, how late? Will Jr. and I need to fend for ourself for dinner?

She said, if you don’t mind, Honey, I should be home by 10.” I said “ ok. Jean? I love you, I hope you know that.

She replied, “I love you too, Monty.”

Jean sat at her desk wondering what that was about. There was something in his voice she didn’t recognize. She had not heard that tone in his voice since they first met talking about Regina. It was ... sad. He can’t know about my lusty attraction to Michael. I know I shouldn’t even be talking to him but he just draws me to him. We’ve only met three times. He says he loves me and wants to make love to me. I’m supposed to meet him tonight. I know it’s wrong but he intrigues me. I lied to Monty ... Jesus ... so far, there has only been some heavy petting. I let him finger me, full of Monty’s cum. I have to stop this before it goes too far.

I left work at 4 o’clock and drive to Michaels apartment. He met me at the door and kissed me dressed in shorts and a polo shirt. I had worn a skirt with stockings and garter anticipating our meeting but I’m not sure I can do this now. I started to tell Michael that I couldn’t do this and leave but he handed me a glass of wine and said stay for a minute. He kneeled down and slipped off my shoes. He massaged my toes and feet. It reminded me of Monty’s fingers and lips on my toes. Michael kissed my toes and moved up to my lips. My heart was rapid now. I let him unbutton my blouse and unsnap my bra. What was I doing? His mouth found my nipples and I immediately felt my pussy get wet. That feels so good. He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled out an impressive cock. He raised my feet and encased his cock between my stocking clad toes. He removed my skirt leaving me in my garter, stockings and thong. He went down on me and licked my pussy flicking over my clit. I knew I had surrendered at that point. He started to rub his big cock head up and down my wet labia spreading his copious pre cum. He started to push the head into me when I came to my senses for a moment. I said No, Michael, not without a condom. He looked disappointed but I was not going to have another, “I’m not sure it’s yours” moment. He rolled a condom on his penis and pushed it into me. It hit me ... i was in too deep already. I was cheating on my husband. Michael bottomed out against my cervix and was steadily fucking me. My pussy took over and I came, squirting all over the bed.

He said WOW! Jean, you squirted! That’s soooo hot.

I felt him swell inside me, he groaned and I felt his cock jerk inside me. Spasm after spasm. I knew he was filling the condom with his potent seed. He kept fucking me even though he had cum. I knew the condom was full and could break inside me. I asked him to pull out. He did, luckily it was still intact and full. The immediate guilt hit me. I can’t get unfucked. I’m a cheater. Michael discarded the condom and asked me to suck him. I took him in my mouth tasting his residual cum.He fingered my pussy while I got him hard again. He laid me back and entered me in one stroke.

I said NO! Michael, CONDOM!

He said, I’ll pull out ... promise.

His bare cock felt good inside me. True to his word, he pulled out and ejaculated all over my clit and labia. He was still cumming when he rubbed the head between my lips. I said no, Michael but he had already put a little semen inside me. I got up and wiped my pussy hopefully getting his cum out of me. It was 9:30. I said I have to go. My pussy was red and puffy. No pussy for Monty tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.