There's a Serpent in Every Garden - Cover

There's a Serpent in Every Garden

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He seems to choose women that draw snakes into his life. She loved him with all her heart but still allowed snakes into her life. They destroyed her marriage and his trust. What will it take to get him back.? This is a love story.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish  

It’s been two years since my wife, Regina, decided to take her own life at the age of 44. We had been married twenty six years and had an 18 year old daughter ready to graduate from high school in the spring. My name is Monty Crews. I have been in law enforcement for over 24 years. Did my job contribute to her fatal decision? I don’t know ... maybe. She spent a lot of time either alone or raising our daughter over those years. Several location moves with promotions within the state surely didn’t help. I knew she was depressed, I just didn’t know the extent at the time or how to help her. Over the past 25 years of our marriage, she changed. She could be passive and coy and then become become extremely abusive and violent at the drop of a hat. She could not be persuaded to seek psychiatric help, instead she chose to visit religious counselors and obtain anti depressants from her medical doctor. You never knew which Regina you were going to wake up too on any given day. The day she died, she obtained my service weapon, went outside the house and shot herself in the chest at 5:30 in the morning. My next door neighbor who happened to be a nurse came running out and assisted me with CPR while our daughter called 911. She was DOA on arrival at the ER. Later, my neighbor told me she fully expected to find all three of us in the house.

Since I’m in law enforcement and she shot herself with my weapon, an investigation and inquest had to be conducted as well as an autopsy. My daughter, my parents and myself testified to her depression and violent behavior at times. She had been on Prozac for 9 days when this occurred. Who knows if this medication made it worse. I carry some guilt as I should have forced her to get help but she didn’t cooperate with any attempts at help.

As I cleaned up her unfinished business, I was surprised to learn she had a boyfriend she had been seeing and having sex with for nearly 18 months. There were a few notes and letters hidden in a drawer. The bigger surprise was, according to the autopsy report, she was 12 weeks pregnant. Since we hadn’t had sex in nearly 6 months, it obviously wasn’t mine. I had our email provider send me her inbox and outbox, along with her deleted emails. According to their emails, the sex was hot, heavy and unprotected. He told her he loved her and she responded that she loved him too. She told him she liked coming home to me with her pussy full of his sperm. Our sex was so seldom, that I wouldn’t have noticed that she was carrying another man’s semen inside her anyway. She thought at her age she was safe. They were meeting at least once a week at his apartment. She had told him she thought she was pregnant since she had missed two periods. She said there was no way she could have a baby now. He was adamant that he wanted her to have his child. It was too early for me to notice any symptoms yet, I guess. I had no interest in who he was at this point. The pregnancy could have been the catalyst that drove her over the edge knowing she would have to tell me soon. I dunno. She never talked about suicide or hurting herself so it had to be a spur of the moment thing. The pregnancy became public during the inquest so everyone knew she had been carrying on an affair.

At her funeral, the church was full with my coworkers, her coworkers, our friends and our families. I cried ... even though her behavior had hurt the love I had for her, I dwelled on our early days when we loved each other, lived on hot sex and not much money.

So, I begin a new life alone at 46 years old. Did I want to be married again? I think so ... with the right woman. But at our age, both me and the potential pool of available women have some type of baggage. I’ve found that there are a lot of women looking for a meal ticket and/or casual sex without strings. As I said, two years have passed and the grief has lessened and I have some happy days. For exercise, I walked 4 to 5 miles everyday around our (I still say our) my neighborhood. I stop in at a single friend of mine’s house on my route to shoot the shit. I stopped in one day and there was a woman in jogging shorts in the house talking to my friend, Jim.

Jim said, “Monty, this is Jean Davis. Jean is a principal at one of our high schools.”

I Introduced myself, and the three of us chatted awhile. Jean had just broken up with her long time boyfriend as she found he was less than faithful. Jim had a girlfriend and had no interest in Jean. She was a about 5’6” tall, a bit stocky, I would guess 145 lbs, with Blonde hair in a ponytail and blue eyes. She was a very attractive lady. I learned she was a walker also and I asked if she would like to have a walking partner from time to time. She said sure so we began walking and talking a couple of times a week. I was building my nerve to ask her out since it’s been many years since I dated. I knew she was still smarting over her break up, so I didn’t push too hard. I learned that she was a divorcée with a teenage daughter. She had worked her way up the ranks in the school system to Principal. I finally asked her if maybe she would like to go out to dinner the next night. She thought for a moment and said, yeah, that would be nice.

I arrived at her door the next night and knocked. I was dressed in nice slacks, shirt and a blazer with my boots. She came to the door and I almost passed out. She was wearing a blue skin tight skirt, matching blouse and clear 4 inch mules. Her bright red toe nails and toe rings glistened and sparkled through her nude tan stockings. Her make up was perfect with her hair hanging on her shoulders.

I said, Jean, you look smoking hot. My mouth got the best of me and I blurted out “ I jokingly said “I want to throw you down on the floor and ravage your body.”

I was immediately embarrassed. She laughed pulled me in the door, pushed it closed and put her arms around my neck. She began kissing me.

She said, “Monty, Do It! Lay me in the floor and fuck me! I’ve wanted you since we met at Jim’s.

Dinner was momentarily on hold. It’s been almost 3 years since my dick has seen anything but my hand. That is about to change. I kissed her deeply with my tongue searching for her tonsils while I unbuttoned her blouse. I feasted my eyes on the two most beautiful breasts I had seen other than on TV. I removed her bra and let it drop. She was rubbing my hard cock through my slacks and the found my zipper. I took one of her long nipples in my mouth and heard her moan as I gave it my undivided attention switching from nipple to nipple. I placed my hand on her stocking covered thigh expecting to find pantyhose but to my surprise found a warm thigh at the top of a lacy stocking top.

She said, “you like?” I said No Baby, I LOVE IT!

I found her thong covered mound and slipped my fingers inside it to her wet labia and swollen nub protruding from its hood. She almost dropped to the floor as I rubbed her clit between my thumb and index finger. She took my dick out and dropped to her knees. She swirled her tongue around my swollen glans which was pouring pre cum out of the slit. I said, Baby, I’m close, It’s been a long time for me. She got up and I laid her on the floor. I slipped her thong off and pushed her skirt up to her waist. I kissed the inside of her thighs and then licked her clit and labia. She was so ready. The second time my tongue went over her clit she came ... hard. Gushing her girl cum all over my face. We were rabid for each other at this point. I raised up between her legs and pushed my 7 inches into her scalding hot tunnel. She cried out as I bottomed out against her cervix. I heard ... YES ... YES, Monty. GIVE IT TO ME, BABY. I fucked Jean with long slow strokes then fast short ones. She came and squirted again. The carpet was soaked under her.

I said, Baby, I’m gonna pull out.

She said “Don’t You Dare! CUM IN ME, Monty. I want to feel your warm semen spraying my insides. I pushed the head against her cervix and erupted into her womb.

I heard, “GOD, YES, I feel it, Monty. Give me every drop”

I know my semen is very thick and doesn’t run out quickly like some. I put it all in her deep. My cock was still twitching and dribbling my last few drops inside her as I kissed her.

I said, “Jean, Baby, you’re like a 10 course meal to a starving man.”

She said, “Monty, that was the best I’ve had in years. I want more.

I pulled out of her and she felt her pussy to check for leakage. I told her about my thick semen and it may not leak out. I came deep inside you. One of her shoes had slipped off. I picked it up and picked up her stocking clad foot. I kissed each of her red toes and slipped her mule back on her foot. She said, Monty, if you kiss my toes again, I’m gonna have to fuck you again before we leave. No guy has ever kissed my toes before. That is so sexy.

We straightened ourselves up, she touched up her make up, and we went to eat. I took her to the finest restaurant in town. I just stared at my new found goddess, grinning from ear to ear.

She said “a penny for your thoughts, Sir?”

I said, “Ms. Davis, I think you ruined me for any other woman on the planet on our first date.”

She said, “you’re not so bad yourself, matter of fact, I feel you up inside me oozing in every little crevice it can get into. Monty, you’ll find I speak what’s on my mind. I want more of what just happened. I hope you do too.”

I said, “Jean, I have to say that I’m not a one night stand kind of guy. If we are not going to be exclusive, especially sexually, I want you to tell me. I’m a guy who cares about the woman I’m with and want to cultivate the relationship. How do you feel about that?”

I suddenly felt nylon toes caressing my leg under my pants leg. Then I felt the other nylon covered foot in my lap. I massaged her toes and foot and watched that dreamy eyed smile. She pressed her foot against my now semi erect penis.

She looked at me as her foot rubbed my crotch and said, “Monty, I couldn’t be more happy with what you said. I feel the same way. Monty, I do have to say that I’ve had some other guys ask me out recently and I have agreed to go out with them at some point but there will be no sex. I promise.”

I said, “so you’re saying we are not going to be exclusive at this point. I can understand that but it goes both ways, right? I thought to myself, It’s not that I had a harem lined up. She didn’t answer me so I let it drop. I continued to massage her toes in my lap.

I said, “you have gorgeous feet and toes.”

She said, “so I’ve been told. One guy said I could be a foot model with my perfect toes. I try to keep them as pretty as possible.”

I said, “Well, my secret is I’ve got a little foot fetish, so I may give them a lot of attention and I love sexy toe rings.” She said, Please do, Monty, I love what you are doing. I’m so wet already.”

No sooner than we were in my Tahoe, her shoes were off and I had a big toe and two more stocking clad toes in my mouth. I reached up her thigh and rolled her stocking down and off her foot then sucked each of her bare toes. She had her hand in her thong and fingers in her pussy at the same time.

Jean said, “Baby, I think you just found my second most erogenous area of my body. SUCK MY TOES, Baby!”

Soon as we walked into her house, she was shedding clothes and walked seductively to her bedroom. I took off my clothes and laid beside her. We laid there in the nude with our bodies against each other and made out like teenagers, taking our time this time. I made love to her from her nose to her toes, kissing every inch of skin I could. I was spooning with her when she lifted her leg, reached down and placed my cock head at her hot, wet entrance. I pushed in slowly feeling every inch of her vagina as i penetrated her deep. She moaned and gasped as I moved in and out of her taking long strokes. I pulled out and went down on her.

She screamed “OMG, Monty, I’m still full of your first load earlier, Baby. You’re gonna taste yourself.

“I said I know and sucked her clit between my lips.”

That sent her over the top, screaming, O GOD, O GOD!! I drank her juice as it squirted in my mouth. I licked her labia and tongued her open hole. I got up and slid my penis back into her to the hilt. She came again. I felt her vagina grip my dick at the base and that’s all it took. I shot the second biggest load of my life all over her cervix. I must have put 7or 8 strong spurts in her.

She said, “ I feel you, Monty. I felt every spasm of your cock inside me. I left it inside her as we dozed.

Exhausted, we slept. I awoke the next morning with my glans still lodged in her. We apparently had not moved after our orgasms. I dozed back off. When I awoke again, she was in the bathroom drying off as she had just taken a shower. I stepped in the shower and soaped up. She stared and smiled at my swollen member as I washed it as it became erect. She had slipped on a little sundress and some sexy flat sandals that showed off her perfect toes. She was drying her hair when I raised her dress up from behind and entered her. She gasped and said “OMG” as my shaft pushed all the way inside her. I bent her over the vanity and fucked her holding onto her hips as I bottomed out in her. I didn’t last long. I exploded in her womb again filling her with my thick sticky semen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.