Helping Out Dad - Cover

Helping Out Dad

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Over the next couple of months, Aunt Lois visited me twice a week. I was never sure what weeknight she would pick. It was usually right after dinner that she would kiss me on the cheek and whisper in my ear, “Tonight, sweetie.” Saturdays nights, I could always count on Aunt Lois coming into my bedroom and getting in bed with me, and she didn’t leave until Sunday morning.

It was Saturday night, and I expected Aunt Lois to walk through my bedroom door at any moment. The door opened, and my mother walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

“Oh, hi, Mom.”

“You were expecting your Aunt Lois.”

“Yeah. on Saturdays, she usually sleeps with me.”

“I came to tell you that she is with your father and won’t be joining you tonight.”

I took that as good news, “That’s great. So dad is getting better?”

‘Not completely, but he misses her, and she loves him as much as I do. I talked with your dad, and I decided I was being selfish. They deserve a night together every once in a while. She just better not get too wild like she does sometimes.

I had to chuckle. “Yes, she does get a little wild sometimes.”

“Lois tells me you are fun to be with and take good care of her. If I recall, her exact words were ‘A damn good fuck’.” Mom was smiling.

Mom’s hand slipped under the covers as she bent over and kissed me. “Your father knows I am here. It’s part of the bargain we made to let Lois sleep with him.” Mom kissed my chest as her hand slipped into the waistband of my briefs.

I was paralyzed in disbelief and, yes, fear. I didn’t know why this was happening. My mother had lost it, and I didn’t know how to respond. Mom kept talking, and some of it sunk in.

“Your Aunt Lois and I need more intimacy than your father can provide right now. Once a week is not enough for me. I always had sex with your father at least three times a week, and Lois would be with him twice a week. It worked out well for all of us. Your dad was getting all the sex he could handle, and Lois and I were well satisfied.”

I sucked in my breath as mom took my cock in her hand.

“But now that I am only allowing your dad to have intercourse once a week and I am going to share with Lois. I think it is only fair that you help out your mom and your Aunt.”

Mom kissed my lips and stroked my cock before I could answer. If dad was getting some from Aunt Lois with mom’s blessing, well, good for him, but I was not ready to leave home and join the Army if dad found out mom was up here with me. I’m sure my voice squeaked when I asked, “Are you sure dad knows what you are doing here?”

Mom stood up, took her nightgown off, and crawled naked into my bed. She pulled the covers up over her shoulders and snuggled up to me.

“Yes, he told me that I should come up here to see you. Your father knows his women and could tell I was in need the way I was masturbating almost every night. He said it would be much easier on him if he didn’t have to listen to me moaning and getting him all horny. Your father told me I needed to stop masturbating and just go to sleep, sleep on the couch, or sleep with you on the nights I needed a little more loving.”

Mom’s warm naked body pressed against me and what she was doing to my cock convinced me she must be telling the truth. I took my mother in my arms, “This is just until dad gets better, right?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.