Helping Out Dad
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Over the next two weeks, things became a little tense around the house. Aunt Lois and mom only spoke to each other when necessary. Dad tiptoes around them when they are both in the same room. Aunt Lois and mom’s kiss in the morning was just a quickie on the cheek before dad and I fled the safety of the aircraft plant. Aunt Lois avoided me like I was a stalker.

Then there was the night Aunt Lois did not come home until the next morning. Mom and Dad were frantic. Then they were pissed when she walked in with a smirk on her face and informed them that one of her customers was kind enough to buy her a couple of drinks after she got off work. We all knew what a couple of drinks meant. Aunt Lois had gotten laid.

Of course, mom eventually weaseled the details out of her. No, she did not think she would see him again. They went to his hotel room to have sex because he was just passing through and may have even been married.

Aunt Lois was her old self for four days before she slipped back into her depressed and testy mood. I overheard her and mom arguing one night.

“For god’s sake, Mary, would it hurt you to give him up for one night?”

“Until MY husband is better, I will be the only one in his bed. I don’t want him to think he can exert himself and end up with a heart attack. I will not lose my husband because you have an itch. I confine our lovemaking to oral sex on Wednesday. Saturday night, after he has had a day’s rest from work. I allow him to have intercourse with me on top so he doesn’t exert himself too much. So no, there is no time for you.”

Then mom brought up her idea of me taking care of Aunt Lois’ needs. “You should have been a little more open to my idea. I know I could have convinced Steve if you had not shut him down so quickly. So what if he is your nephew. He can’t get you pregnant. What the hell, you fuck your brother-in-law. He’s family.”

“That’s different, and you know it.”

“So you say.”

The bickering went on for another week. Dad and I would shake our heads and kept a low profile. Neither of us was going to get in between the two sisters and get blamed again. Dad tried, and Aunt Lois accused him of not being able to control his wife; he was pussy whipped and a few other things until mom came to dad’s defense, and they started in on each other again.

Another week went by, and mom and Aunt Lois stopped talking to each other altogether. Dad and I found plenty of things to do in his workshop and the backyard to avoid and not aggravate the warring sisters.

It was 10:00 pm on Wednesday night. Dad and I had to punch in at the plant by 7:00 am the next morning. I had just crawled into bed, so I would be ready to get up at 6:00 am to get to work on time.

I had just turned out the light when my bedroom door opened a crack, and the light from the hall caught my attention. In just above a whisper, Aunt Lois asked, “Are you awake, Steve?” as she stuck her head around the edge of the partially open door.

“Yeah, do you need something?”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.” I reached for the lamp to turn it on.

“Don’t turn on the light.” Aunt Lois came in and shut the door behind her. “I just want to talk.”

Aunt Lois coming into my room to talk at night with the lights out was not something she had ever done before. The last few weeks were a strain on everyone, and I thought she might need to talk to someone that was not directly involved in her feud with my mom.

“Hey, I’m ready to listen, Aunt Lois.” Instead of sitting in my desk chair as I expected her to do, she sat on the edge of my bed.

“I have been thinking, Steve, and I was wondering what you thought about your mother’s foolish idea?”

I had a pretty good idea which foolish idea she was referring to but I didn’t want to go there. “I don’t remember any foolish idea.”

“So you didn’t think it was so foolish?”

“What. No, I meant. I don’t know what I meant. What did you mean?”

‘Steve Honey, We both know what I mean. No matter how foolish it sounded, your mother had good intentions. We both love your father and we know it is a very unconventional situation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.