The Election of 2020 - Cover

The Election of 2020

Copyright© 2019 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's the Federal election of 2020. I know that will soon be upon us but bear with me while I indulge in a flight of fancy. There's fighting in the streets as governments, state and federal, face a serious crisis. There will be violence and, since I'm writing it, lots of sex. Strap down and get ready for a wild ride. It should make most everybody mad. (At least, I hope so.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Alternate History   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Violence  

The primaries indicated that people in the country were polarizing and the media did nothing to help. There had been violent clashes in every larger city and in every state. It didn’t seem to matter which side you were on, someone was willing to do violence to you simply because they disagreed with you or thought that they did.

The news media found many people innocently caught in the middle of a violent episode with which they had nothing to do. Many were hurt by those who, if they had checked, were in agreement with their victims. It wasn’t a fun time to be out and about.

For the most part, I stayed out of trouble. I lived out from Atlanta and had lost nothing that I wanted to find in the city. At least, that’s what I thought until my mother called. My sister was in town and not answering her phone. Mom wanted me to go into downtown and get her out.

I was pissed. I had talked with Janet about going into that area and for a “nothing” job that she could easily match out here in the suburbs. She told me that the area close to where I lived was too staid and not up like her socialist friends downtown. I didn’t give a crap about her political views just about the violence taking place and the randomness of it.

I got ready to go. My old car wouldn’t get much attention. My real debate was whether or not to carry my Glock. I had the proper license and finally decided to carry it hidden in an ankle holster.

I had let my hair grow after leaving the service. It needed a cut but shaggy would help me fade into a crowd. I left with lots of misgivings.

I was wearing a dark gray long-sleeved tee-shirt with black jeans that were a bit faded. My sneakers were black with no highlights. Except for my hands and face, it would be hard to see me when walking. I had gloves for my hands and a mask for my face should I want them.

Going into downtown, I found a place to park my car where it wouldn’t be obvious that was only about six blocks from my sister’s apartment and another five or six to her place of work. I could see many signs of violence as I walked cautiously toward her place. No one was out though I didn’t expect too many at four o’clock in the morning. I chose this time intentionally. Most of the violence seemed to be in the daytime and night. I figured that most people would be asleep where they might think they would be safe at this hour.

So far, I was correct. I came to Janet’s apartment building. The ground floor had suffered from the violence including a small fire. I walked up the stairs to her third floor. There were four separate apartments on each floor. When I arrived on her floor, I saw that one door had been forced and still gaped open. I made my way to her door which was shut. I had a key which I used. I opened it slowly and softly. I whispered, “Janet, are you in here. It’s Jim.”

It was quiet for a long moment. I heard a low noise and a person came out of a bedroom other than my sister’s. I was one of her roommates. Tracy was wearing skimpy panties and a cropped tee-shirt. She looked scared.

“Tracy, it’s Jim. Are you okay? Where’s Janet?” I had stepped all the way inside and closed the door.

She ran to me and grabbed me tightly. She sobbed quietly, her body wracked with the sobs. She slowly got her emotions under control. “They’re gone?”

I don’t know who they are or were. No one was on the first floor though one apartment had been burned out. The other apartments had ben ransacked on the first floor. Two on the second and only one here. What happened?”

“We-we were invaded by a group that hauled everyone they found away. Janet was at work and I came home to an empty building. Two guys who lived on the second floor were killed outside. Their bodies were removed a day later. I’ve been afraid to go out.”

“Okay. I understand. Go into your room and get dressed. Wear dark clothes. Pack what you need. We’ll go get Janet and head out for my place.” She nodded. I went into Janet’s room and loaded a back pack with clothing for her and also loaded anything I thought she would want.

I left her room. I was at Tracy’s doorway and looked inside. She was naked. She looked around in the room. She pulled on a pair of thong panties and then some dark jeans with socks and sneakers. She looked around and pulled a tee-shirt over her head followed by another shirt that she left unbuttoned. She put a ball cap on to cover her blond hair. I nodded. She threw some clothes and things into a backpack, closed it, and pulled it onto her back.

She said, “I’m ready now, Jim.”

“Okay. No noise. Follow me.” I opened the door checking in both directions. Seeing no one, I went out closing the door behind us. We went down the back stairs to the alley behind the building. Before going out into the alley, I stopped and checked again. I listened also. I saw and heard nothing. We went out into the alley and headed in the direction of Janet’s job.

I was moving as fast as I could while staying quiet. It was still pre-dawn and very quiet. I wanted it to stay that way. We were about half way to the restaurant where Janet worked when I heard noises. I ducked into a doorway and stopped to look and listen. I heard rhythmic grunting and some soft noises ahead. I moved ahead even more slowly and quietly.

We came to a crossroad where the alley “tee’d” to a road. To my right were three guys and a woman. The guys were taking turns with the woman, sort of.

They were spit-roasting her. One was raping her mouth forcing his cock deep and making her gag. The other was raping her pussy or ass. I thought it might be her ass from the angle. The other was watching out a little bit but mostly involved in wiping his dick clean and then zipping up.

The one raping her mouth held himself deep in her throat as he shot his load into her stomach. She couldn’t breathe and he continued to hold her tightly to his groin while the other filled her a lower hole. She was turning blue and worse before they released her. They were finished with her and left her there on the sidewalk to die. They walked away laughing going away from where we were hidden. I let them go. When they faded from sight, we moved on. The female they had been raping seemed to be badly hurt and wasn’t moving. I had a feeling that she was dying. I thought about helping her but already had one in need and wanted my sister. We moved on leaving her where she lay.

We were closing on the restaurant when I heard gun fire. I listened to hear better. I could hear two guns firing steadily and another that only fired sporadically. I also thought the first two were rifles while the other was probably a pistol. I didn’t want to be shot by anyone. Moving forward, I was looking for the sources and targets.

Across the street, I saw a rifleman shooting toward the business net to the restaurant. The other rifle was closer to the business targeted while the pistol came from that business.

I decided from looking at the rifleman, that I didn’t like him. He was dirty and it looked like he made no effort to be clean. I whispered, “Tracy, stay here and silent. I’m going after the shooters.” She looked worried but nodded.

I moved back and then crossed the street where two cars were blocking it. I crept up on the shooter I had targeted. I managed to get close enough to handle him without using my pistol. I hit him as hard as I could. He was moving to reload when I chopped him down. I used my knife on him killing him. He quit bleeding quickly as he died. I finished loading his rifle.

With it loaded, I began to look out to find the other two shooters. I had no thought that the other shooter was a friend though the one with the pistol might be. I would shoot any person who looked possible.

I took careful aim and shot the other person with the rifle. He fell out onto the street with his rifle clattering down beside him. I watched. He was dead.

The person with a pistol called out, “Who’s out there? You shot both the guys after us? Please, tell us you aren’t after us.”

I shouted, “I’m not after you. I’m Jim Donaldson. I’m looking for my sister who worked next door at the restaurant.”

“Jim, I’m in here! We were trapped by those two!”

  Chapter 2

It was Janet! I stepped out looking around carefully. I saw no one. I ran across the road staying low. A minute later, I came in the business next to the restaurant. The business was a small food store offering gourmet items. I got in and was hugged by my sister. She was crying.

“How are you, Sis?”

“I’m okay, just tired from being trapped and shot at.”

I looked out the doorway carefully. I then said, “Tracy, come on. Stay low.” Tracy scurried into the business. She and Janet hugged.

I looked at the guy who was holding his pistol. “Who are you?”

He said, “I’m Ed Morris. This is or was my shop. Janet and two others took cover here when the restaurant was raided. We’ve been trying to hold out though what for I’m not sure. I’m glad you showed up.”

“Glad to help. Be careful but try to retrieve the rifle and any ammunition he might have had.” The man nodded. He looked around and then skittered out to grab the rifle and go into the building where he was located.

A minute later, he returned with the rifle and a box of bullets. He said, “Please help me load this thing. I don’t know this gun. I don’t know mine well.”

I showed him what and how to handle the rifle correctly. The rifle was ready. I said, “I know this is your place but do you want to stay here?”

“Not really. There’s nothing left and it and the restaurant are targets. Your sister was lucky. When the gang that invaded came there, she was here on break and hid. Otherwise, she would be gone or dead.”

“What about police?”

“What about them? Traveling in a marked car or wearing the uniform is like painting a target on your back. I haven’t seen a cop car in over a week.”

“Not good. The new outlets don’t portray it as this bad.”

“Jim,” my sister said, “they aren’t out here either.”

“Okay.” I shrugged. “If everyone’s ready, let’s go.”

They all nodded. My sister had used the time to change clothes. I guess her restaurant uniform felt tired on her body. Since I had only packed drab, she was wearing drab clothes. We left heading for my car. We were being careful.

We were about two blocks away from my car when I heard noises up ahead. I gathered everyone into a busted storefront that had sold children’s clothes. We took cover behind some racks and a counter. A few moments later, we heard more noise as a group was coming up the street. They were entering most of the businesses to check for anything worth stealing. I had intentionally skipped the pharmacy next door with its varied items and drugs. I knew they would check it out though my cursory look suggested that it had been raided previously. The children’s store we were in had been raided. The cash register was on its side at the front window and clothes were strewn around.

I hoped they would continue on to the pharmacy next door. With any luck, we would just have to keep quiet and they would miss us. I watched as they went by. There were eight guys and four women of various ages. The women were mostly naked and bruised. I didn’t like that but wasn’t going to get into an altercation if I didn’t have to. They stopped at the pharmacy and checked it out. No drugs were left but they did find and bring out some snacks and drinks. They even gave the girls some. Those girls were young-ish and haggard. I don’t know how long they had been captive but they weren’t in good shape.

I didn’t think I could accomplish anything for them. They and their guards were stopped out in the road while the other members of that group went inside the pharmacy. I heard a bunch of shots and realized that the bad guys had either been ambushed or someone had been there and been caught. The shots didn’t stop and the guards of the women were under fire. That made me decide that the bad guys ran into an ambush. The outside guards were fighting for their lives and there were no more shots staying inside the pharmacy. Only one of the gang was still fighting and then he was killed by a couple of shots.

One of the girls was killed in the fusillade of shots. Two men and a woman exited the pharmacy and checked the three guards. They took keys and began to release the women. The woman said, “You need to get away from here. Good luck. Try to avoid capture until you are able to fight.” Two of them nodded. They began to leave separating.

One of the men heard something and looked our way. I stood with my rifle at rest and my right hand raised. Three rifles were trained upon me. Janet stood and said, “Don’t shoot! We aren’t with them but aren’t with you either.”

“Who are you?” Asked one of the men.

“I’m Janet and he’s my brother, Jim. He came to get me. We’re headed to his car and then his place out of town. One of my roommates, Tracy, and Ed, a friend, are with us.”

“Okay, we’re going to play here.” One of the girls from the bad guys was still there. She was removing her clothes such as they were. The other girl who had been with the group was also stripping down. Both had good bodies. My cock hardened in my pants. I felt a hand rub my cock. To my surprised shock, it was Janet!

She whispered, “Bro,’ we may not make it. I thought I was dead in Ed’s store. I want what I’ve always wanted from you. I want your cock and cum in my pussy and anywhere else you will put it. Do me, Jim.”

My mind was blown! I had always thought my sister was a fox from her early teens. She had played a prominent part in my masturbation fantasies for years. I always compared other women to what I imagined her performance to be. She knelt down and opened my pants. She pulled down my pants and boxer briefs to below my knees. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and sucked my cock down her throat.

It was the best head anyone had ever given me! Before I shot my load into her stomach, she rose up and gave me a kiss with lots of tongue. She backed away enough to turn around. She pulled her pants and panties down and leaned forward. “Fuck me, Jim! Bury your cock in my body! Give me all your length!” I pushed into her wet and willing hole, far and fast.

She grunted when my pelvis banged into her butt cheeks. “Fuck! Fuck me, Jim! Shit! I love it! Don’t stop! Fill me with your load!” I had been close with her blow job and didn’t try to hold back fucking her deeply and quickly. With one last thrust, I held my body tight to hers and emptied my balls into her willing body. I could feel her orgasm with me. I slowly pulled out and Tracy was there. First, she sucked my wilting cock clean and then pressed her mouth to Janet’s pussy and sucked both our cums from it trying to get every drop and taking my sister to another orgasm. She then turned back to me and sucked me deep though not with the ease that my sister had shown.

Janet had moved to my side and raised her pants. Tracy was sucking hard trying to get me hard again. She succeeded. I was hard and she stood and turned. Janet was jacking my cock which kept me hard. Tracy dropped her shorts and panties. She bent forward on the same table as Janet and spread her legs. “Fuck me!” She moaned.

I moved closer and Janet placed my cock at her rosebud. I pushed hard and my cock popped into Tracy’s anal tract and penetrated her deeply. “Oh, shit! You-you’re taking my ass! Fuck my butt! Damn! Do me hard! Pump my butt!”

I was pounded her mindlessly while my sister was pushing on my butt cheek to make me fuck harder and deeper. Tracy was holding onto the table to keep from falling or moving too much.

I was powering into Tracy’s ass when my orgasm overtook me. I slammed into her butt flattening her butt cheeks and holding tight to her as my cock erupted spurting loads of cum into her intestines. I could feel the walls of her colon flex as her orgasm blasted through her body. After a few long moments, I finally faded back. Tracy released the table and slid down. She put a hand behind her ass to catch my cum dripping from her butthole. My sister went to her knees and engulfed my cock sucking hard to get any cum left inside my body and to clean my cock completely. Tracy wiped her butt with her bare hand and then licked that hand clean. She slowly stood and pulled her panties and pants up into place. The three of us were breathing hard.

I looked around and noticed that we had been the busiest though everyone looked like they had all cum. I don’t know about the rest but I needed the relief from the tension of the trip thus far.

We looked outside carefully. I saw no one. I said, “I think it’s time to move on.” Janet, Tracy, and Ed nodded. The four of us walked outside still watching. We made it another block when we saw and heard a group of people walking our way. We hid. They were carrying signs. The words on the signs indicated that they were against the incumbent president and in favor of democrats. Without talking, Ed stepped out. He was shot. We heard one guy ask another, “Why shoot him?”

“He looked like a republican.” I wasn’t comforted by that answer. Janet looked troubled. The crowd walked on leaving us alone with Ed’s body.

Janet said, “Ed was a supporter of Sanders and liked that AOC woman who was killed by the black teen when she got off the plane at JFK a month ago.”

I shrugged. I couldn’t do anything for Ed and wasn’t going to take on that group of people either. We pulled Ed’s body off the street and found a blanket in the store where we were to cover him. Looking out some more, we left. I decided to be even more cautious than before. I didn’t want to be killed by anyone.

We moved on and I could now see my car. However, it had been vandalized. We would have to find other wheels. Still moving carefully, we moved on heading north out of the midtown area. The only problem I foresaw was that we would get close to Piedmont hospital. I figured it would be busy and might be a focus for trouble.

We crossed over I-85 on the Peachtree Street bridge. I was antsy the entire time because we were horribly exposed. Once across, we went into an office building. We walked up two floors and managed to get into an office that faced Peachtree Street. We sat and watched for a while. We watched a gang head north after we had sat for five or so minutes. That wasn’t good because we didn’t need to walk into them or be involved with them if they were in a fight.

My feelings came to a climax when I saw a couple walk up the street and into their hastily-set trap. The guy was shot immediately. The woman was stripped and raped. After five guys had used her, the gang moved on pulling her naked body along. It was curious. This was a predominately black group wearing Trump insignias of different types. I decided that it probably didn’t matter about your affiliation, you could be a victim if you met any group.

The girls helped me look for a different car. I wanted something older and not too obvious. We just needed to get away as quietly and quickly as possible. We found an old Chevy. The keys were in it and there were blood stains by the door and on the seat. They were dry. I got in and turned the key to “on.” The battery appeared good but the gas was low with less than a quarter tank. I decided that taking it and hoping for gas later would be the best thing to do. My sister got in the passenger’s seat and Tracy got in back. I cranked the motor and motored away heading for an exit for the Interstate. It was exposed but was going to be the quickest to get away. “Girls, get down and stay down. I think we may get shot at. There’s not much moving on the roads.” Janet nodded and seemed to move down. Tracy lay down on the seat in back.

We started out and I went to the Interstate and headed north on I-85. We made it just beyond the 400 interchange and the engine died. It wasn’t out of gas but the car obviously hadn’t been maintained either. The engine coughed, rumbled, and then died. I coasted to a stop.

Tracy asked, “What happened?”

“The motor just died. We’ll have to walk and we’re exposed here. Get out to the right and stay low.” We all got out. I skittered around the front of the car. We walked and slid down the hill to get away from the roadway that was elevated somewhat. We walked north trying to lean down and stay low.

  Chapter 3

We reached an exit and headed off the Interstate and commenced our search for another car. We hadn’t gone far when we heard another gang coming toward us. We moved away from the road. I debated going into a house but decided that might make us obvious. I found spot in some trees that would keep us hidden. We settled in. The coming gang wasn’t moving fast.

As they closed on us, we found out why they weren’t moving quickly. It was an interesting group of mixed races and sexes. What intrigued me was the manner of how they were treating people. Clothing was haphazard. Their slaves were naked and included men and women, blacks and whites. Cruelty toward their captives was pretty constant and handed out more by women members than male members of the gang.

They stopped in front of us at a car that was in bad shape. I had seen bullet holes in the body of the car. A man was laid over spread-eagled over the hood. He was tied in place with his arms tied to the outside mirrors and his legs spread across the front. I wasn’t sure what would happen but had a distinct feeling that it wouldn’t be pleasant to see and hear much less experience.

One of the naked women was made to crawl under him and suck his cock deeply. I could hear her gag and cold hear her told that if his cock came out of her mouth, she would join him on a car. Another of the women members moved behind him with a baseball bat. Two other women helped hold his putt cheeks apart as she pushed the big end of the bat up his ass. He groaned. At that moment, I noticed that he was gagged. It had to hurt him for his groan to be heard through a gag. The woman pushing the bat wasn’t gentle but pushed with force and determination. She seemed to be trying to get the entire bat into his intestine. I watched the woman sucking his cock when he came down her throat hard and unrelentingly. The bat continued to push further up and his groans increased. He was trying to lie as straight as he could. The bat was stretching his body and I thought he would be damaged permanently from what was being done to him.

A man brought a sledge hammer. He hammered up hitting the end of the bat driving it further into his body. He screamed through the gag. Something inside his body gave. He sagged down and one of the women poured liquid over his head. He regained consciousness groaning in pain. The woman below him was still swallowing but choking. I think his bladder let go. The end of the bat was pushed by his sphincter. He rose up but then slumped. Blood was flowing around the bat as he bled out. His gag was cut loose and his moans could be heard only a little bit more. He weakened rapidly until he slumped again. The blood was no longer flowing but just leaking. The woman was pulled away from him. She was a mess covered in blood. Men and women pissed on her until she was cleaner. She was still dirty but just wasn’t as bloody. She was pulled to her feet and put in line with the other naked persons. They all left leaving the dead man over the car.

Going in the other direction, we continued our search for another car. It was getting late so we started to look for shelter for the night. We were very much aware of the gangs and figured it mattered not our political leaning. I knew that, unless my sister had changed, she was my opposite. I had no idea about Tracy. I knew my feelings weren’t that strong. I sure wasn’t going to kill some person for a different opinion. On the other hand, I didn’t want to die either.

We didn’t find a drivable car before dark. We did find a house that looked safe. It had been raided and damaged. Hopefully, no one would check it again. We went inside it carefully in case someone else had the same thought. No one did. At least, so far.

We went into a back bedroom after checking the kitchen for any food. In the back of the pantry, we found a box of cheese crackers. There was nothing to drink other than water. We found three plastic glasses that were big. We filled them taking them and the crackers with us to the bedroom. We stripped the bed which looked clean though used. It was a king and the three of us lay together with me in the middle.

It wasn’t long before my sister turned to kiss me. As she did that, her hand went between my legs to fondle my cock. I quickly hardened. She unzipped my pants. Tracy noticed and worked my belt loose opening my pants completely. She then stripped naked. She went down on my cock sucking it deeply while Sis removed her clothes. Sis then pulled my pants down and off along with my undershorts. She came up to work my shirt’s buttons. She whispered, “I want you in my ass this time.”

I whispered, “I don’t have any lube.”

“Tracy is lubing you for me. I really want this Jim.” She moved away a little to get to her hands and knees. Tracy’s sucking was intentionally messy getting my cock coated with saliva.

I moved into position as Tracy held my erection. “Go into her easy, Jim, but keep pushing until you’re in all the way.” Tracy bent down and swabbed my sister’s anus. She held my cock to my sister’s virgin butt and whispered, “Now!”

Janet relaxed her anus as I popped into her butt chute. I could hear her groan softly with a long, drawn out, “Yes!”

Though slowly, I went into my sister’s intestine until my pelvis was tight against her butt cheeks. Tracy had removed her hand from around my cock to allow me deepest penetration possible. It was the tightest ass I had ever been inside. My cock felt like it was being squeezed by a velvet vise. Once inside, I stopped and let her get used to the sensation and for me to enjoy the feeling of her ass walls.

I heard Janet whisper, “Fuck! Fuck me, Jim! Fuck my ass!” I began to move in and out and thrust. When I thrust into her, she pushed back to make my penetration deeper and harder. We moved faster as our excitement increased until, with one final push, I shot my load deep into her anal depths. She came with me moaning. We finally relaxed parting and my shrinking cock came out of Janet’s ass. I went to my back lying back worn. Janet moved down to suck my cock cleaning it of everything one it. Tracy fastened her mouth to my sister’s ass and began to suck hard and swallow. Finally, they lay back to rest and sleep.

We both slept the night through. Fortunately, nothing happened, for we were sleeping like we were dead. We woke slowly and quietly moved to get ready to go further today. It was quiet outside. After looking and listening, we exited the house to look for wheels. It amazed me how deserted the area was. This had been a good neighborhood of single-family homes. In a few short months, they were deserted except for the gangs roaming the area. Of course, the news media had shown the cities up north that had become armed camps with ravening crowds killing anyone found. I just didn’t realize the extent that it had happened here until now.

We left the house and continued walking and checking for a car that we could use to escape the area and go to my house. Fortunately, all three of us wee in good shape with adequate shoes. We walked most of the day only stopping for water and bathroom breaks. All the cars we found had been vandalized. I looked and the batteries had been taken from most of them. Many had the tires stripped from them. It all made little sense.

Both my sister and Tracy rubbed against me during the day making me hard and keeping me excited. Tracy removed her bra and shorts during our lunch break. I quickly found that she was wearing no panties under her tee shirt. She stretched across a table at the little restaurant where we found a little bit of food. “Jim, unzip and shove your cock in a hole. I want hit hard and fast.” I shrugged. I moved behind her to see her leaning forward with her legs spread. She reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Her butt hole winked. I made my decision. I like to butt fuck anyway. I pushed into her ass hard popping by her sphincter and going deeply into her ass. She grunted with the impact. I began to pump her butt hard. She was moaning and grunting from the force of my thrusts. I wasn’t gentle. “Harder! Fuck my ass, Jim! Fill me up!” I blasted my load deep into her butt slamming tight with every spurt. Finally, I pulled back and walked around the table. I pushed my soiled cock into her mouth and she sucked it hard for more cum and to clean anything on it. She swallowed twice. She put her hand behind her and farted cum onto her hand. She brought her hand around to her mouth and sucked her palm clean. She did that twice more before seeming to be satisfied with her butt being reasonably clean.

During this, Janet frigged her cunt and cooked some lunch for us. We ate and left. Tracy remained mostly nude. When she walked, her cunt and butt showed depending on whether you were in front of her or behind her.

After a bit, Janet removed her bra by pulling it through the sleeves of her tee shirt. We probably covered five miles while still being careful of our surroundings. As it became dark, we found another house for the night. We also saw two younger men walking along trying to be careful. I motioned the girls down and stepped out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.