5 December 2008
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“The girls will definitely be proud of you when we tell them about tonight,” Dan said, pointing the Mustang towards home.

“I had a lot of fun too, Daddy. It’s been a long time since it was just the two of us out for a night of fun.”

Entering the front door, Cathy was met by the keen noses of Sarg and Major, who could smell the stale odour of sex emanating from her pussy.

“They’re excited to see you,” Dan teased.

“I bet they want more than just to smell me.”


“Are we glad you’re home, Jessica has downed her bottle of breast milk and wants more. Her crying is causing Matthew and Laura to fuss too,” Karen said, giving them both a hug and kiss.

“I’ll grab a quick shower and top her off.”

“You must have been a busy boy tonight; I can smell a man’s cum on your breath.”

“I did enjoy several servings of cream pie from Cathy’s pussy,” he smiled, wiping his lips.

“You’ll have to tell us all about your sexcapades when she has finished feeding Jessica. Dan went, washed his hands and face, and brushed his teeth.

“And how are our babies doing?” Dan asked, walking into the nursery, where he joined Karen, Wendy, and Tina.

“Matthew and Laura are just like her parents and love the boob,” Wendy joked, handing him Laura.

“And Matt sure knows how to pee, just like his daddy,” Karen remarked, handing him his new son.

“Now this is what it’s all about—the innocence of a baby and the love of family,” he smiled, kissing each child on the forehead, then his wives.


Cathy entered the nursery and picked up Jessica. She sat on the double rocking chair and began to nurse her. Dan sat beside her and gently rocked the chair.

“Thank you, Daddy, for giving me such a beautiful baby girl.”

“You’re welcome, I think.”

“What do you mean? Aren’t you happy to have a baby with me?”

“Dads aren’t supposed to have sex with their daughters, let alone get them pregnant.”

“Twice,” she smiled, patting her stomach.

“Of course I’m happy and proud, but I just wonder what comments will come once people realize father and daughter created a baby.”

“Twice,” she grinned, patting her stomach again.

“When are you going to tell Ben?”

“It’ll have to be soon before I start showing. Once he finds out I’m pregnant with your baby again, that may end our marriage.”

“I hope he doesn’t do anything to hurt you or the kids. If you feel threatened, call the police and come right over. You know we’d never turn you away, and you’d always have a home with us as long as you like.”

“Could you make room for me in your bed? I’d promise to be a good daughter-wife for you. The only thing is, I don’t know if I could go through with having my tubes tied and would want to keep having babies with you.”

“I think that Karen, Wendy, Tina, and possibly Lisa might have something to say about you sleeping in our bed; it’s already crowded. I don’t see Brenda or Diane leaving home anytime soon, and Brad and Jake still live here, and Abby is here almost every night too. We’d really be one fucked-up family.”

“Maybe so, but we are a family so full of love for each other and our babies.”

There was more commotion at the front door as Sarg and Major greeted Diane and Brenda, who had been out doing early Christmas shopping.


Cathy finished feeding Jessica, and Dan did the burping duties. Freshly diapered, she was soon asleep.

“Okay, Cathy, fill us in on the night’s festivities,” Karen said, appearing at the door.

Dan and Cathy recalled their sexy date with her giving Andrew a blow job and the men who fucked her and gave a blow job.

The conversation soon had the girls growing quite aroused, and Karen suggested the girls all kneel on the bed and Dan could dip his cock in each pussy.

Dan had the pleasure of sampling four beautiful pussies, and then the women paired off to enjoy some intimate time together.

“I don’t know about you four, but I’m tired, and you’ve got the bed all taken up. Where am I supposed to sleep?”

“Come on, Daddy, you can sleep with Diane and me,” Brenda suggested, taking his hand. “Although I doubt it if you’ll get very much sleep.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.