5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“If you boys like, I’ll get Daddy hard again, and you can watch him fuck me. In the meantime, Jeff, do you want to fuck?”

“You bet I do!”

They made room for her to lay on her back and spread her legs. Jeff eagerly went between her legs and began eating her moistened pussy.

“Mark, would you like a blow job or sloppy seconds?”

“I’d like a nice suck job then, just before I cum and pound away at that beautiful-looking cunt of yours,” Mark replied, releasing his cock from his pants.

“You seem quite cocky,” she joked.

“I don’t play around when it comes to fucking a married slut.”

“Yes, I am a married slut, and this pussy loves to play with cocks when my husband is away.”

As Jeff mounted her and urged his hard cock into her wet pussy, she began sucking on Mark’s cock.

“Your mom and Karen would be proud of you,” Dan remarked, removing his suit jacket.

He watched her body rock from Jeff’s fucking motions. As she sucked on Mark’s cock, she stroked Dan’s cock, helping the Viagra to keep him hard. She smiled at Mark, approving of his cock, which is about the same size as Dan’s.

“Come on, Jeff, fuck me quicker; I haven’t got all night.” He answered the challenge by pounding his cock into her.

A minute later, Jeff grunted, filling her pussy with his cream. He slowed to a stop, then pulled out. Cathy had Dan move, motion Jeff closer, and suck his cock clean. Mark took his place, and his hard cock easily slipped into her cum-dripping hole.

“I like a guy that isn’t afraid of sloppy seconds,” she mentioned, kissing him.

“Or enjoying thirsty thirds or fantastic fifths,” Dan added.

Dan stood closer to Cathy’s head, stroking his cock, and she resumed sucking on it. He watched Mark fucking his daughter, able to take his time with her slick pussy. Mark had to keep up a furious pace for friction to counter her slimy hole.

Soon Mark announced he was about to cum and groaned as he emptied his cock into her. When he pulled out of her, Dan moved to take his place. He looked at his daughter’s pussy oozing two loads of cum, then at her sucking Mark’s cock clean.

Jeff and the others were about to leave, and Cathy stopped them. “Don’t you want to stay and watch my dad fuck me and we commit incest?”

“I’ve got to see this!” Jeff said, making Mark and Tom wait.


Dan knelt between Cathy’s legs, admiring her cum-dripping pussy. He was expected to fuck his daughter, but instead, “I love cream pie!” Jeff wrinkled his nose in disgust as Dan leaned forward and buried his face in Cathy’s slit.

“Mmm, I love my daddy eating my pussy after it’s been fucked by him or other men!” She cooed, scruffing his hair with her fingers.

“Man, you’re fucking disgusting!” Tom remarked.

“Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it,” Cathy responded.

As much as they didn’t like what they were watching, the men couldn’t leave. Dan was doing his usual good job of eating pussy and soon he was rewarded with Cathy releasing a sensually sounding cum.

“Mmm, that felt really good, Daddy. Now let’s show these guys how well we fuck.”

Dan moved up her body, sucking on each exposed nipple. Cathy bent her legs at the knees, and the men watched her guide his cock to her entrance. “Oh fuck!” Mark quietly exclaimed as they watched the head sink into her.

Dan began fucking his daughter quicker than normal, her pussy very slick with two loads of cum, and offered him each nipple to suck. “I may have to feed Jessica when I get home; my nipples are beginning to leak.”

Cathy smiled as Dan proceeded to suck on each nipple to drain off some excess milk. “I love feeding my biggest baby,” she cooed, placing a hand on his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.