5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cathy and Chris continued to kiss as he felt her tit and fingered her pussy. She had Dan stand next to her and, unzipping his fly, release his cock. Chris had to watch as she boldly began to suck on it.

Dan looked at her, the men sitting at the other table, and those beyond. Chris’s eyes grew wider the more Dan’s long cock came to life. Fully hard, he took over, stroking his cock as she stood from Chris’s lap. She untied the bow that barely held her dress closed and spread the opening. He and Dan gazed at her full tits and pleasantly shaped body.

Cathy sat on the edge of another chair and spread her legs. “Want to eat my pussy before we fuck? You have me nice and wet.”

Chris didn’t say a word, going quickly to his knees. He pulled her closer and buried his face in wet pussy. She placed the heels of her shoes over his back as she felt his tongue and fingers exploring her hole. Dan stroked his cock while watching Chris eat his daughter’s pussy.

“Fuck, your cunt tastes good!” He muttered, and her body reacted to his tongue on her clit.

“Is he doing a good job on you, honey?”

“Mmm, he sure is! I love that you love watching men eat my cunt!’ She remarked growing more aroused.

“And fuck you too. Come on, I want to fuck that tight fucking ass of yours!”


As Chris continued to enjoy the taste of her pussy, she took a condom from her purse and slipped it over Dan’s hard cock. Cathy was pushed over the top and looked lustfully into Dan’s eyes. “Honey, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

“I love the sounds of you cumming, especially when it’s at the mouth of another man or woman.”

“Mmm, yes, I do have a weakness for a nice cock or a sweet-tasting pussy.”

“You like to eat pussy?” Chris couldn’t believe it.

“I sure do, especially when I’m being fucked doggy by a big cock, or it’s a pussy that my husband has just fucked.”

Cathy had Chris move, and she stood and straddled Dan on the end of the padded seat. He held his cock poised and spread one ass cheek as she spread the other. She settled down, feeling the head poking at her puckered hole. It took several tries, but she soon worked the head into her. Moving her ass around his cock, she sank it deeper into her ass, and she began to fuck him.

Cathy motioned Chris closer and released his semi-hard cock from his jeans. The head was wet from leaking juices, and she brought him closer. Her tongue swirled the clear liquid around the sensitive head, then she began sucking on him.

“Careful, or you’ll make me cum,” he warned.

“You’re not going to fire off that quick, are you? I still need you to fuck me.”

“I’ve never had a husband so freely offer me his wife to fuck.”

“I have such a great husband. Dan loves to watch men fuck me. Sometimes I’ll do a threesome as he watches, and I’ll either jerk him off onto my tits or face. I love it when he’s the last to fuck me after several men have, mixing his cum with theirs.”


Satisfied that he was hard enough, Cathy guided his cock to her pussy. “You don’t want me to use a condom?”

“I prefer the erotic feeling of a man’s cum running down my legs.”

Chris had to partially kneel for him to be closer. She rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, and it parted her lips. Feeling the warmth around his head, he pushed forward and began fucking her. She pulled his pants down and felt the powerful flexing of his ass cheeks as he fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.