5 December 2008
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The song ended, and he escorted her back to the table. “I usually go to the washroom so that men interested in trying to fuck you can approach and ask for a dance. It never misses that some horny guy tries to get lucky with one of my girls. If I see your dancing, I’ll know if I’m your dad or husband by the way you introduce me.”

He kissed her on the lips and left. Dan stopped at the corner wall and looked at the men at the nearby table. They were discussing which one was going to approach Cathy and ask for a dance.

Cathy adjusted her sitting pose so that she was facing more directly towards the men at the next table. She crossed and uncrossed her sexy, thin legs, letting her right hand rest high, and then rubbed her inner thigh. She didn’t have to adjust the opening of her dress because her tits were barely covered. Cathy sipped on her drink, wondering which one she’d prefer first.

She grinned as the one she liked the most stood and approached her. His eyes drank in the sensual beauty of her virtually naked body. Her eyes went to the swollen bulge in his pants.

“I hate seeing such a beautiful-looking woman sitting all by herself. Would you like to dance?”

“Not at all; my husband doesn’t mind sharing me,” Cathy hinted with a smile. Spreading her legs as she stood, she flashed her bare pussy to those still seated at the table.

“I’m Chris,” he said over the loud music as they began to dance. His eyes moved rapidly over her sexy body.

“I’m Cathy.”

“That’s a very sexy-looking dress you’re almost not wearing,” he said, watching the movements of her body.

“I love dressing very sexy for my husband and appreciative men.”

“I certainly can be appreciative of you.”

“I may have to let you prove it to me and my husband.”

A slow song began, and she let him take her in his arms. She could feel his hands moving up and down her back, with one going to her bare ass.

“All of us at our table could see your husband fingering your pussy, very erotic,” he said to her ear.

“He does love to tease me and others watching us. The problem I have is that when he fingers my pussy in public, it makes me such a naughty wife and so fucking horny for a good cock and not necessarily my husband’s.”

Looking back towards her table, she noticed that Dan had returned.

Cathy was growing highly aroused by her own blatantly sexual comments. She had never so obviously offered herself to a stranger like this before.

“Maybe I should do something about you being such a naughty wife.”

“Maybe you should.” She emphasized this by guiding both his hands to her bare ass. As they moved slowly in a circle, she let his hand fondle her tit.


Cathy let Chris lead her toward his table. Standing next to one guy, Chris gently pulled at her dress to reveal more skin. The four others at the table were already fucking her with their imaginations, and two noticed the wedding rings on her left hand.

“This is Cathy, and she’s going to join us for some sexy fun.”

“My husband would prefer if the men I’m going to be with joined us at our table.”

“That’s unusual,” he said.

Cathy led Chris to their table, making the introductions. “Chris, this is my husband, Dan.” They shook hands, then she had Chris sit, and his lap became her seat. She wiggled her ass against his crotch, then placed his hands around her.

“You have a very attractive wife,” Chris complimented.

“Thank you. She does keep me feeling young. My friends kid me that by marrying her, I must have robbed the cradle.”

“You do seem to have a difference in age and appear to have similar features,” Chris mentioned.

“We’ve been told that before. A few have said that Dan married his own daughter,” Cathy partially admitted. “Chris, you can touch me; my husband doesn’t mind, do you, honey?”

“Rather than being jealous of my wife, I find it highly arousing to watch her having sexy fun with different men.” Cathy emphasized the point by parting her legs and guiding Chris’s hand to her bare pussy.

She smiled at Dan as she felt Chris’s fingers parting her lips and probing her pussy. His other hand went inside the opening of her dress and revealed her left tit. Massaging her clit he made her body jolt. He was making her highly aroused. She turned her head to his and kissed him. She moaned through their kiss, moving her ass on his lap.

“Now, one of my husband’s pleasures is to watch different men fuck me, except we want to do it differently. Dan is going to fuck me up my ass while you fuck my pussy.”

“Do a threesome right here?”

“Yes, are you game to take me on?”

“Fucking right!”

“Good choice of words.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.