5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The satin bow on Cathy’s sexy robe barely kept it closed. She received plenty of appreciative stares from the men and scornful glares from many women. Dan continued to carry her coat, showing off his sexy daughter as they made their way to Barney’s Bar.

“Do you prefer me to act as your slutty wife or daughter?”

“Both when you choose who you want to be. Some guys will find it erotic that father and daughter are fucking, while others will find it exciting that a husband takes pleasure in watching his beautiful and sexy wife fucking other men and giving blow jobs.”

“Mmm, you’re making me wet at the thought of being so naughty for you. Do you want me to use condoms when a guy fucks me? I have several in my purse.”

“No, I prefer my slutty wives filled with lots of cum.”

“So you can lick my pussy clean afterwards?”

“Possibly, if you’re bad enough for me.”

Dan looked at his beautiful, blue-eyed, blonde-haired daughter. Her robe barely covered her full breasts, and the side slit showed the soft skin on her inner upper thigh. Her mid-twenties body mirrored that of her deceased mother. Looking at Cathy, you’d never know she’d had two children and a third on the way.


Dan let Cathy lead the way through Barney’s so he could see the reaction of the men to her scantily clad body. He wasn’t disappointed with the numerous whispers and poking to get another’s attention.

He noticed a change in the table and chairs, finding a padded seat towards the back right side. Dan had her sit so she faced the men closest to her at the next table.

Moments later, a waitress in a very low-cut top appeared to take their order. Dan asked for diet 7-up while Cathy had another rye and seven. The waitress looked at Cathy’s appearance, wondering about their relationship.

“I see Barney finally pried open his wallet and bought some new furniture; it looks nice,” Dan remarked, looking at the new red and black tables and chairs.”

“The other stuff was getting pretty beat up, and the Christmas parties will be starting soon.”

“I like the padded benches; they let you cuddle more,” Cathy said, hugging Dan closer.

“Your name is Dan?” the waitress asked.

“Yes, it is. Have we met before?”

“I’ve seen you in here before with, ah, um, several different women?”

“You must be thinking about my wives, Karen and Wendy.”

“And your other wife, Tina, or his two other girlfriends, Shirley and Lisa,” Cathy interjected. She smiled at the men who were looking at her.

“And this beauty is my daughter, Cathy.”

“I’ve seen you with your women before. You know you’re not supposed to have sex in here,” the waitress confided.

“Then why don’t you have us thrown out?”

“Because it’s too damn exciting not to watch. I’ll be back in a moment with your drinks.”


“Now that she knows we’re father and daughter, I’m yours.”

Cathy turned her head and kissed him, guiding his hand inside her dress. She sighed as he fondled her tit, and her hand rested on his crotch. She placed her left leg over his right, the ceiling spotlight shining perfectly on her bare pussy for the strangers at the next table. The men remarked to each other about how bold she is and what a slut she must be. Several were already betting if one of them could fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.