5 December 2008 - Cover

5 December 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan continued to openly finger Cathy’s pussy as Andrew placed their meals in front of them. He opened the bottle of white wine and poured a half-glass full.

Dan and Cathy put a pause to their sexy fun to enjoy their meals. A quiet conversation took place about their future baby and possibly what his or her name might be. She rubbed his crotch, and he didn’t protest as she unzipped his fly and released his cock. Cathy squeezed it from base to tip, causing a large, clear bead to pop out.

When Andrew would stop by to check on them, she’d give him a clear view of her moistening pussy and guide Dan’s hand to finger her. She also made sure that Andrew could see Dan’s hard cock caressed by her hand.

“Would you like anything for dessert?” Andrew asked, collecting their empty plates.

“No, thank you; I have all the dessert I need right here.” Cathy smiled, stroking Dan’s cock.

She scooted her ass to the right, laid sideways, and boldly began to suck on his cock. “I love the taste of my dad’s cum,” she said to let Andrew know she’s given him a blow job before.

Dan motioned her right leg open, propping her foot flat on the bench seat. Andrew had a clear view of her bare pussy, glistening with excitement. Dan used two fingers to fuck her and his thumb to excite her clit.

Andrew was fascinated by Dan and Cathy’s boldness. His cock was stirring in his pants, and he adjusted its position. Dan invited Andrew to eat her pussy and motioned for him to come closer. He couldn’t resist the temptation, glanced around at their semi-private booth, knelt, and leaned forward.

Andrew inhaled the heady fragrance of her leaking juices and began using a finger to lick her. Dan continued to fondle her right tit.

Cathy’s reaction was immediate, moaning her approval, moving her thighs, and sucking harder on his cock. “Mmm, what are you doing to my pussy to make it feel so good?”

“I’m doing nothing; Andrew is eating your pussy.”

Cathy paused to look back and see Andrew’s head between her legs. She placed a hand on his head and humped, showing her approval. She returned to Dan’s cock, increasing her sucking motions. Andrew couldn’t believe his good luck and looked up several times to make sure he wasn’t seen.

Cathy was so highly aroused that it only took several minutes to bring her to the edge. “Oh, Daddy, I’m going to cum! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She muffled, using his cock to stifle her loud moans. He could feel her moving her ass in all directions as she released a sensual-sounding cum.

“Fuck, do you ever taste good!” Andrew stated, reacting to her releasing her pussy juices. He stood up, his face gleaming with her cum. “I had better get back to work or I’d be fired. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Can you wait a few seconds? I love men seeing Daddy cum in my mouth.”

Cathy began sucking and stroking his hard cock, his hand lovingly smoothing her blonde hair. She loved the excitement and thrill of doing this in public. Dan could feel the increased pleasure from her talented mouth, and the pressure suddenly grew.

“Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted into her closed mouth. She raised her head, opened her mouth to show Andrew the pool of white cream on her tongue, and then swallowed.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed, standing up. Cathy smiled at the obvious bulge his hard cock made and the telltale wet stain on his crotch. He quietly left to tend to other customers.

Cathy returned to sucking every drop of cum from his cock, sat up, and kissed him hard on the lips. “You definitely are a good cocksucker.”

“Thank you, Daddy; I want to be the best for you.”

“I love the smell of a man’s cum on a woman’s breath.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.