5 December 2008
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, while Cathy's husband, Ben, is away on a business trip, Dan treats his daughter to a night out for some sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Entering the Quinte Convention Centre, Dan removed Cathy’s overcoat. She looked at her figure reflecting in a store window, adjusting the opening to her dress-like robe to show her nipples between the lacy patterns.

“I can’t believe I’m wearing such a revealing dress in public,” she commented, turning side to side. “I feel so fucking sexy; my pussy is already getting wet.”

“I think you look super sexy and will get plenty of attention tonight.”

Cathy received lots of stares as they walked hand in hand towards Chandler’s restaurant. Once inside, Dan announced his reservation, and they were escorted to their table. Most every adult within viewing distance looked at her and quietly commented about the dress she was wearing.

She sat on the padded bench, her full breasts slightly giggling. She adjusted the opening again to reveal the most cleavage, and her nipples were between the patterned lace.

“I’ve asked for Andrew to be our waiter. He provides very good service and is quite discrete. Karen and Susan have said they like the taste of his cum.”

“Yes, Mom did tell me she’d given him a blow job here before. Maybe I’ll do the same thing.”

“That’ll be up to you.”


Moments later, Cathy noticed a tall, athletically trim boy—she figured in his late teens or early twenties—approaching them. She smiled reading the name tag, ‘Andrew’ and the revealing bulge in his light grey-coloured slacks.

“Hello again, Mr. Hayward, and who is your special guest tonight?” He asked, noticing the beautiful blonde woman in a very revealing dress.

“Hi Andrew, this is my beautiful daughter, Cathy.”

“Hi Andrew, nice to meet you,” she said, offering her hand, her eyes lowering quickly to judge the bulge in his pants.

“Hi Cathy, yes, very beautiful indeed,” he replied, trying not to be too obvious. Looking at her very revealing cleavage, he noticed wedding rings on her left hand. “Would you like anything from the bar or a wine list?”

“We’ll be staying here at the Centre for a while this evening, so I think I can get away with a drink or two. I’m going to have the chicken breast meal with a bottle of white wine.”

“What are you trying to do, Daddy? Get me drunk and take advantage of me?” She asked not so innocently, placing her hand high on his thigh.

“Since when have I had to get you drunk to take advantage of you?”

“Never; I’m always an easy piece of ass for you,” she smiled, glancing towards Andrew.

“They commit incest?” He thought.

“I like breast meat too, so I’ll have the same as my dad. And could I have a rye and seven, please?”


“Nice looking ass,” she mentioned, watching Andrew walk away. “I definitely love the bulge his cock makes in his pants.”

“You’re just like Karen and your mom. Karen suggested to Andrew that he’d get better tips if he had his cock out of his underwear and stood closer on the woman’s side of the table.”

“I can definitely see he took her advice.”

Dan had Cathy adjust her sitting pose, then lifted her left leg over his right. That opened the side hem of her dress, revealing her freshly shaved pussy. She liked their semi-secluded booth and didn’t object to his fingers probing and slowly entering her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.