The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

It was a typical crowded Thursday night and I already found the crowd to be a little more rowdy on Thursday’s which I figured was in anticipation of the coming weekend. Making my way through the crowded room always meant guys grabbing me, pulling me close and holding my bare bottom with their the hands while I wiggled and giggled and playfully tried to escape their clutches. I had just finished sucking my seventh big fat juicy cock of the night when Mister Gamboni caught my eye as I rounded the screen wall and motioned me to come to him at the bar. As I approached my boss he held out his hand and droped a brightly colored neon yellow bundle of material into my hand.

“You on stage in five songs princess, run off and get ready” Mistrer Gamboni said looking up to see where the current dancer on stage was in her routine.

But ... but ... but they will all know ... they will see my ... please you promised...” I whined clutching the tiny folds of material.

“I want to see those titties up there when you dance – you know not all the girls take off their panties on stage – you fuckin’ do what you want to – but I want titties.” he said turning me toward the back room. I headed back to get changed while Mister Gamboni nodded to the DJ that I would be dancing next. The room was empty as most of the girls had left for the night or were working the floor. I was nervous as fuck as I stripped off my skirt, panties and bra and slid the tiny neon bottoms up my legs, retieing the the strings at my hips for a snug fit before tucking my “secret” carefully inside. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with the smooth appearance between my legs and then finished by tieing the top in place and waited nervously for my turn on the stage. I few minutes later, Selena came down from the stage into the small dressing area with her costume in her hands and smiled at me.

“Good luck baby – those guys are crazy-horny tonight, four different guys had their fingers up inside me” she said with a laugh. I bit my lower lip and smiled weakly at Selena.

“Stay up near the pole – the farther down the stage you go the more grabby the guys are” she added as a warning. I had no intention of revealing my secret on the stage in front of all theses guys as I waited.

“Ok guys – we have a real treat tonight ... our little princess Alex will be making her stage debut right now – so lets help pop her cherry...” and with that Selena gave me a playful push of encouragement and I walked out onto the brightly lit stage to an enthusiastic welcome. During my first song I wiggled and teased and danced around the edges while guys ran their hands along my legs and caressed my heels, placing tips in straps of my heels and my thong bottoms, stooping down with knees slightly spread to thank each man for his tip. Occasionally, a man’s hand would run up my inner thigh to my crotch and I would playfully slap the hand away. As the second song began, I reached behind and untied the bow holding my top in place. The small triangles hung from my the tie around my neck with each little movement exposing some part for a quick flash of nipple before I finally reached up and pulled the top over my head, tossing it aside. I pinched my nipples and smiled at the men as they waved their money at me for my attention.

Men would wave their tip and I would stoop down as they stood near the stage letting them touch me as they placed their tip into my bottoms, the more bold ones would grab my waist or my tight bottom and pull me to them taking a nipple into their mouth making me throw my head back and open my eyes wide. I saw more men at the end of the stage waving money and bit my lip and moved towards the end. Hands were immediately all over me, running up and down my legs stuffing money into my bottoms, rubbing my tummy and pawing my tits and ass. As I turned to move back up to the top of the stage I felt a tug at my waist and before I could react the bow at my waist was loosened and to my horror my bottoms were pulled from my body leaving me standing naked surrounded by all these men. The crowd got quiet as my little penis stood at attention before they erupted in a wild ovation. Hands grabbed me and pulled me down to the stage holding my ankles so I could not crawl away. The men flipped me over and held my ankles spread wide and someone pressed a long neck beer bottle into my tight hole making me scream. Every time I would break away and start to crawl to safety, more hands would grab my body and impede my escape. The beer bottle was pushed, pulled and twisted – but never removed the entire time.

Suddenly it seemed like many of the hands stopped pawing at me and I crawled forward a few inches unmolested before looking up to see Jamal towering above me. I sighed deeply thinking he was there to save from this humiliation – but I watched as he reached down rubbing his crotch and knew not only did this crowd of guys know my secret, but they were about to see I was a cock slut. I crawled up to him and reached up from my position at his feet and unfastened his pants pulling them down releasing his massive manhood. He pulled a set of handcuffs from behind his back and I obediently offered my wrists. He shook his head “no” and I turned around and placed my wrists at the small of my back knowing what he expected, where he quickly restrained my hands. He spun me around on my knees and palmed his dangling cock, feeding it to my lips. As it pushed into my mouth, Jamal grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pushed his hardening cock down my throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.