The Descent of Alex
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“OH FUCK --- GUYS get your asses in here – you got to see what is in here” I heard as I shook my head, the room now filled with light. In front of me staring down were two young boys in running shorts and cleats – their bare chests glistening with sweat in the filtered sunlight.

“Look – someone pissed all over her ... or him ... or fuck I don’t know what the fuck it is...” he said as several other guys crowded in the room.

“I wanna piss on her – it’s so fucking hot”

“Look at its cock ... it’s fucking hard – she fucking loves this”

“Fuck – I wanna bust a nut all over those titties – look at them!”

“How many fucked you last night?”

“There were four of them...”

“There are 1... 2... 3... 4... 7 of us here ... and you don’t look like you can have much of a way to stop us”

Truth was – if they couldn’t tell by hard cock – I wanted everyone of them to fuck my ass and mouth, cum on me and in me, pee on me and humiliate me. I loved younger guys using me like that and these guys were maybe 15 and and cute – and a whole group of them staring at helpless me like vultures. I struggled to my knees and turned around crossing my arms with my wrists still bound.

“Look at that fuckin’ ass – I don’t care if it is a fuckin’ dude – I’m in...”

I heard cleats scraping on the concrete floor and looked back over my shoulder and gasped as he palmed a think cock and approached my upturned butt while another moved to my side and stroked furiously as he aimed at my face.

“Fuck me ... fuck your little slut ... cum on me – piss on me ... use me like your whore” I moaned so they all heard. “ I am fucking laying in a pool of cum and piss – you guys can’t make me any nastier”

They fucked me and dangled cocks over me and showered me in piss and cum until I was drowned. They finally cut me loose and I begged them to take me home. They took me out dripping with piss and cum and placed me in the back of a pickup, finding some rope and tieing my wrists to the roll bar – my little titties in full view and the rest of me exposed if anyone cared to look. With my address in their hands we took off into the streets, the other guys following close behind blowing their horns to draw attention until we pulled into my parking lot where I told all the boys I hoped I saw them all again.

The guys were all gone from the apartment when I staggered inside – unbuckling my heels and kicking them off my aching feet. Peeling off my shredded and cum soaked stockings, I threw them away in the trash and ran a hot bubble bath and sunk into the bubbles. My muscles ached from being secured for so long and I knew I had to be back at the club in a few hours.

For the next several weeks I worked the club in slutty clothes and sluttier attitude. Every night I was manhandled, groped and grabbed – and loved it. I was sucking lots of guys in the back booth and several every night were pumping my tight little bottom. I figure about 10% knew I was guy and most accepted my secret (in fact most loved the fact), another 25% maybe thought about it but decided there was no way and about 65% had no idea. I didn’t know it, but that was about to change...



 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.