The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I took a deep breath and turned toward the door and walked slowly down the stairs, alone into what was surely a viper pit of lust for me. I made my way across the crowded floor feeling very vulnerable as hands reached out and pawed at my exposed ass cheeks and nylon clad legs, moving to a table with four guys and empty beer glasses.

“Hey guys – I see your glasses are empty – is there anything I can do for your?” I said suggestively as I let my hand run up the inside of the closest man’s thigh. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me even closer letting his hand slip down to grab my bottom. I leaned forward at the waist collecting the empty glasses as his hand slid up under my skirt. I continued working the room with several of the guys getting more “handsy” then others. The bartender pulled me aside late in the night and said the boss will be really happy because beer sales were way up and he had never poured so many beers in a night – and it was because of me. I threw my arms around him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. During the evening, several of the girls had motioned up to the stage as they danced, getting close they whispered that they knew my secret then took me in a passionate embrace and kiss which always seemed to get us both tipped extra special after. About an hour before closing, I was making my rounds and a group of guys at one of the booths along the wall stopped me and asked for refills on their beers. When I returned they paid and tipped and were showing a lot of interest in me.

“If I give you $50 – will you remove your bra for five minutes? I am dieing to see those perfect little titties of yours.” the cute guy closets to me asked.

“I can’t stay here for five minutes – I have work to do” I replied.

“Oh no no no ... you can go about your normal work – just doing it topless.” he said placing a $50 on the table. I thought about it for a few seconds then reached over taking the fifty from the table and turned my back to him so he could unclasp my bra. His hands sensually moved up my back from waist and he quickly unhooked my bra. As I let it slide from my shoulders he reached around and cupped each breast making my nipples harden into his palms. I moaned softly as I turned to face the booth so they could all see as I tossed my bra onto their table and cupped my titties.

“Are they OK guys – I know they are so small” I asked tentatively as I twisted the nipples to hardness for them. The moment of silence scared me as I stood biting my lower lip shyly in front of them.

“ohmyg3wd nooooo Alex – they are perfect” two of the guys said almost in unison. I beamed and turned to continue my rounds, my little titties swaying slightly with each step. It was 25 minutes of topless exposure before I got back to collect my bra. The guys all beamed as I approached their table and I saw three more $50 bills on the edge.

“Oh no guys – you don’t have to pay for the extra time” I giggled.

“No Alex – we have another offer for you – for $150 more – remove your skirt and stay topless for 5 minutes while you work around the club” he said looking straight into my eyes. This little game was getting dangerously close to revealing my secret as I would only be wearing my lace panties. I felt fairly sure my tuck job would conceal my secret as long as no one tried to rip off my panties in the club. I reached over taking the money from the table and saw the huge grins on the men’s faces as I unbuckled the belt and wiggled the shiny mini skirt down my legs, setting it on the table with my bra. I spun around twice so they could see my almost naked body in just my heels, stockings and lace thong. Making my way through the club almost naked brought many more grabs and gropes until I made my way back to the booth after last call and found the booth empty.

“Where did the guys go in that booth?” I pleaded with sheer panic in my voice to the bouncer a few feet away.

“They left princess, about 5 minutes ago.” he nodded as I looked around desperately.

“But they had my fucking clothes ... how can I get home in just my panties? I said to no one in particular.

“Yeah – they tried to give them to me before they left – I told them just take them with – the little slut shouldn’t be leaving them laying around.” he replied as I almost collapsed. Little did I know at the time that Mister Gamboni had instructed him in his earpiece not to take the clothes. The look of panic was evident on my face as I remembered my instructions were to hookup with a patron for a ride home. The crowd had dwindled dramatically as closing time approached. Mostly single guys who were there to pickup their girlfriends who were dancing and guys to drunk to know it was time to leave. I spied a group of guys off to the side who had done their share of grabbing throughout the night and figured I needed to make my move soon and walked across the club.

“Can I ask you guys a favor? I said as they looked up eyeimg me lustfully as I approached.

“Sure babe – whata need?” one of the guys said as he took my hand and pulled me into the middle of the group.

“This is hard ... I mean I don’t even know you guys ... but I need a ride home after the club closes...” I said chewing on my bottom lip. “I should have gas money after I tip out”

They looked at each then back at me, eyeing me up and down, making me blush for the first time tonight before saying “Sure baby ... but it might cost you ... more than gas money”

“Yes sir...” I said biting my lip not sure how I was going to maintain my secret with the four of them.

“We know...” one of the guys said leaning forward close to my ear “I know one of the bouncers – we know.” I stepped back a little in panic as his hand cupped my crotch rubbing me against my lace panties.

“I ... I ... I ... I have to ... I have to tip out and I will be out – you guys wait by your car and I will be out” I said in a shaky voice. The bar closed and the bouncers cleared the club of the remaining guys and I went to the bar to organize my tips and realized I made over $2000 in tips, distributing into piles for each category and finishing up I went to leave and found the front door locked. Most of the staff parked out back or left from the back door to avoid being pestered by the lingering men from the club – but I was about to walk out into the main parking lot and the last bouncer came over to let me out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.