The Descent of Alex
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As Paul weaved through traffic, the breeze swirling inside the open jeep constantly kept the short skirt in play with Paul telling me to keep my right foot on the running board outside the door. In this position, I was constantly exposed to nearby cars and with my bare leg in open view to cars even approaching from behind, many men checked our my bare legs and then seeing my penis and balls did hysterical double takes. As we got to our parking lot, the reality of the last 24 hours set in as Paul’s hand grabbed my inner thigh and moved under my skirt to capture my boi-clitty and squeeze my balls.

“I am sorry about your job Alex – but it has to be all for the best.” Paul said looking into my teary eyes.

“You are safe here with us and we can figure something out – but while you were on your knees in the sex shop we got rid of all those boring work clothes to make room for your new slut wardrobe.” Paul continued, pointing to the mountain of slutty attire in the back seat. Again in my off balance state, it never occurred to me that Paul seemed to already know about my job and had things in the works far to quickly. For my part, I was just grateful that I had a place to live and time to figure out my next career move.

Over the next three months, my “vitamins” started to really kick in and alter my appearance as the hormones raced through my body. My tittles filled out (they were still small but had a very sexy sway whenever I moved while I was braless) and my hips and butt formed more pronounced curves. True to his word, whenever I ventured out – either alone or with the guys – I was required to present as a slut. With the clothes I had, that was not a problem because there was no mistaking with my high heels and short skirts – many showing my tiny panties as I moved and a great deal of my tight little ass whether I moved or not, that I was in fact a total slut. If I was out with the guys, their hands would be all over me and my frequent adventures at the glory holes was making me recognizable when I went to the mall.

“Get your slutty little ass out here, Alex!” one of the guys yelled from the living room, breaking me from my reverie. I walked down the hall wearing only my little rainbow g-string feeling my small breasts sway back and forth with each step and was surprised to see all the guys sitting there waiting for me.

Kenny looked at me as stood in the middle of the room and said “The guys are getting tired of carrying you Alex, it is time you got a job and contributed.”

“I ... I ... I ... ok, I will start looking right away - but please give me some time – I have to get ... you know ... work clothes and stuff...” I said, my voice quivering. Thoughts raced through my brain like the fact I knew they guys would stand outside the glory holes when they took me there and collect tips to allow my use.

Seeing the look of desperation and panic on my face, Paul added “We don’t expect you to have a job tomorrow, in fact, the real reason we called you out here is we are all going out to a club tonight and you need to get ready. You need to be our little slut in the club.”

This got my little penis hard and brought a grin to my face as the guys are always super attentive when we all go out together. I skipped to the back of the house and covered my soft skin with scented lotion before rolling sheer white thigh high stay up stockings with tiny black bows at the top of each lace band slowly up each leg before pulling on my white lace thong pantie and carefully tucking my hairless cocklette and balls away before pulling on my matching lace a-cup push-up bra. My little titties almost exploded out of the top of the bra and I grinned happily as I stood examining myself in the mirror. I carefully put my makeup on with extra slutty eye liner and smokey colors and deep red (almost black) lipstick on my pouty lips. I sat on the bed and strapped on my tallest black fuck me heels and then chose a tiny black PVC low waist mini skirt that I had never warn out in public – and tonight it would be showing off at least half of my tight little bottom and and most likely my lace panties. I topped this off with a black PVC cropped jacket, left open to show my lace bra and strutted confidently out into the living room where the guys all waited for me – ready to go.

“Fuck Alex – you take as long as a fucking cunt to get ready!” Ben complained as he swatted the shiny PVC stretched taunt across me ass.

“But it’s worth the wait – isn’t it?” I giggled which got me another sharp swat to my little bottom as it wiggled out the door.

As we got to the bottom of the stairs, Paul wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back against his body running the fingers of his free hand up along my thigh past my skirt to my waist and then both hands cupped my bra clad titties making me gasp as he pressed his face into my hair and whispered in my ear “Every guy in the club will have his eyes on you tonight – and you will be our little slut!”

I had trouble walking when he released me from his grasp with my nipples pressing hard trying to escape the lace confines of the bra. I climbed into the back seat of the car between Ben and Kenny, feeling my tiny skirt slide even higher exposing my firm butt as I leaned forward and wiggled into the car, knowing the guys eyes were taking the view in by the moans behind me. I didn’t pay much attention to where the car was driving as both guys had my legs draped across their laps and were spreading my legs wide as their hands ran up and down the insides of my bare thighs between my panties and stocking tops.

The car stopped in a crowded parking lot of a club I had never been to, but i trusted the guys as Paul parked far from the front door of the club. I could feel the driving bass of the dance beat as Jesse and Ben walked me across the parking lot arm-in-arm. We walked though the large glass doors and past the normal bouncers guarding the door, the loud music hitting my small body as the flashing lights shot across the room. As Ben and Jesse guided me deeper into the club I noticed the girls dancing on the long narrow stage – two of them bare naked and the third wearing only panties. I froze realizing they had brought me into a strip club and as I turned to escape, both men tightened their grip on my waist and led me even deeper into the club toward the far side of the stage. Two of the girls smiled at me from their perch on the stage and I blushed wildly while I diverted my gaze and noticed most of the guys in the vicinity were eyeing me as we sat down at an empty table. Jesse guided me to his lap as there were only enough chairs for the guys and slowly stroked my thighs, sliding his hands under my short skirt then up to caress my flat tummy while more and more men noticed what was happening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.