The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

As he walked away leaving me alone I felt suddenly self conscience for the first time about my nakedness and covered my little boi-clitty and tits with my hands as I looked desperately for my clothes. Realizing that they were gone, I set out across the complex bare naked and embarrassed as I walked across some parking lots and had people notice my predicament, arriving at my apartment, glad to find the door unlocked as I was without my key or pockets for that matter.

I slipped the tiny bottoms up my smooth legs tucking my tiny cock and hairless balls safely in the gusset and checked the bows at my thighs before pulling the top over my head tieing the bow behind my back before adjusting the cups over my teen breasts. Checking my appearance in the full length mirror, spinning around to check out my bare bubble butt in the thong back bottoms before heading off across the apartment complex to the centrally located pool. As I made my way towards the pool I could hear the rowdy cacophony rising from the general area of the pool and noted the exodus of families and bikini clad girls passing me as they fled the pool area as the disorderly boys took over. As I walked up the path to the pool I could still hear the guys discussing my cock sucking abilities as they splashed and rough-housed in the pool. As I walked through the gate of the pool area, the noise level grew as the group began the crude comments about my appearance.

“Fuck - just look at that faggot cunt – he looks like a fucking slut” came a comment from the collected group as several of the boys climbed from the pool and surrounded me, their hands pawed at my naked skin, with me instinctively trying to defend the tiny tied bows protecting my dignity. As always instructed, my bows can never be knotted for my protection from being exposed.

I screamed as I was lifted from the deck, multiple hands groping my almost naked body before being thrown with legs and arms flaying wildly, landing in the middle of the group in the pool with a big splash. Surfacing, I was grabbed and pushed under the water again, repeatedly pulled to the surface for a fast breath before being pushed under again. Trying to catch my breath after each dunking, left me vulnerable to the groping hands and my top was quickly ripped from my body and tossed to the side of the pool deck. Hands grabbed my small breasts and I screamed again before being pushed back under the water, surfacing sputtering and gasping for breath.

As I calmed down my hands instinctively rose to provide a hand bra and maintain my modesty until I felt someone behind me grab my arms and hold then roughly behind my back. As I struggled, I felt hands pawing at my waist and heard Paul laughing behind me as my bottoms were pulled from between my legs and tossed off the side. With my arms held tightly behind me, there was no hiding my nakedness and hard cock from the hungry eyes.

“Somebody grab the cunt’s ankles and spread them wide – you guys have all used his mouth – who wants to fuck the cunts asshole?” Paul teased above the catcalls of the boys. I begged and squirmed trying to loosen the vice-like hold while being dragged to the shallow water as I quickly realized that several of the boys were removing their shorts and I knew those cocks that had slide down my throat were soon going to be pushing into my tight little ass.

Paul released my arms and I felt a new set of hands grab my waist from behind and with my legs spread wide, my tiny body was pulled down on the erect cock waiting at my tight fuckhole. I threw my head back and arched my back as the cock below me was forced into my puckered hole feeling it sink deep inside my body, my mouth hanging open in a silent scream as I was bounced on the hard cock, my legs spread wide showing my hairless balls and erect penis standing proud. How long I was passed from cock to cock and how many cocks entered my mouth and ass, I have no idea. Soon it had quieted down around me and I was clinging to the side of the pool as Paul fucked me hard, whispering in my ear what a fucking cock hungry faggot I was.

For the next several weeks, many of the boys stopped by – first one tentative visit blossoming into multiple single visits to groups of two or three, including several of the guys bring friends I had never met, ready for me to be on my knees in front of them. The first time one brought two friends with him, I was unsure what to do. I offered them beers (as they had been stopping by after basketball and I always had cold beers for the underage drinkers) and was scared to make a move to get to the cock I craved as I knew what a stigma being “gay” was to most high school boys. The three drank their beers and chatted normally and left when they were through with the beer. About fifteen minutes later, Jason returned and told me to suck his cock. As I sunk to my knees at his feet I caught his shorts and pulled them down his muscled legs and took his cock into my mouth.

“Why didn’t you suck my friend’s cocks faggot?” he said as he sat satisfied on my couch.

“I didn’t know if you wanted them to know you were getting sucked off by a femboi.” I apologized thinking they were only here for the beers.

“Fuck yeah they know and they wanted some of it.” he sneered. “When I bring guys here they want their cocks serviced, understand faggot?”

“Yes sir, I understand.” I replied automatically. From that point on, each boy arrived alone or with other guys I had never met and I sucked and fucked them all while they drank a beer or coke.

I was so busy sucking the boys in the apartment complex, Paul and his friends and trying to maintain my normal job I completely forgot the episode at the basketball court until I walked into the mail room of my apartment and froze in my tracks as my hands shot to my mouth to stifle the scream that still echoed off the wall of the small room. There on the bulletin board was a poster sized display of me – naked and sucking cocks at the basketball court, my tiny cock standing straight up against my tummy and running naked across the parking lot and between buildings eventually, clearly entering my apartment naked. My eyes continued scanning the display seeing me naked in the pool with my legs spread wide as a thick cock clearly filled my tight little fuck hole. Every picture clearly showed me, unashamedly sucking and fucking, totally naked in public around the complex. There was no denying who I was, what I am doing and where I am doing it ... but none of the other men could be identified from all the pictures on the display. I finally found the strength to move forward and ripped the poster from the wall, throwing it in the trash and turning to run in shame back to my apartment hoping few if any people in the complex had seen the obscene photos of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.