The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Paul and Jesse and all their friends continued to use me whenever they wanted by stopping by my apartment any time of the day and night – many times arriving after the bars closed and drunk wanting to abuse me. These sessions sometimes got rough and I found myself hoping for a visit but I was missing the more public encounters I craved.

After several weeks of these visits, I think they were getting bored with it also. One Saturday morning the front door to my apartment burst open and Paul and three friends walked in tossing a bag on the couch next to me. The four men were dressed in sneakers, long basketball shorts and sleeveless shirts.

“C’mon you little faggot – we are gonna play some basketball.” Paul yelled out as I watched he and one of the other men head towards my bedroom.

“Paul ... I don’t play sports very well at all...” I stammered as two of his friends lifted me from the couch and deposited me on the floor at their feet in my brightly colored thong panties, pulling down their shorts and standing before me in their athletic supporters.

“Shut the fuck up you little sissy and get to work on this.” he sneered as he cupped his cock and balls held firmly by the jock strap. I reached up and dragged the full athletic supporter down the man’s hairy legs in front of me, releasing a beautiful nine inch cock and heavy balls swinging freely below and with one hand on his cock and the other on his full ball sack I fed the cock head to my lips.

“We ain’t got all fucking day...” he said as his fingers wrapped themselves in my hair and drove the cock into my throat. The sudden push took me by surprise and I gagged on the thick cock which brought laughter from the two men as I struggled to breathe, tears forming in my eyes and running down my face as they laughed at me. They both took turns feeding me their cocks until both had filled tummy with their cream and pulled me to me feet, pushing me in the direction of my bedroom sending me scurrying off with a swat on my bare ass as Paul yelled my name.

Laid out on my bed was a light yellow pleated skirt, white lace g-string pouch and cropped t-shirt with “THE PARTY IS HERE!” printed across the front. I knew there was no reason to argue with Paul so stripped off my thong and stepping into the tiny g-string, I tucked my little boi clit and balls into the lace pouch. Pulling the skirt up my legs I realized that the bottom of my butt would be peeking out and as I moved, glances of my panties would be offered. The top barely covered my budding boi titties and left my tan tummy exposed to the low waistband of my skirt.

“Go fix your fucking hair into pigtails and a little makeup to look cute – not like a fucking whore” Paul sneered as I admired myself in my mirror. I hurried to my bathroom and came out a few minutes later looking like an adorable middle school cheerleader. Sitting on the bed were a pair white low top sneakers and white lace top ankle socks which I quickly put on my feet as the men waited impatiently.

The four men crowded behind me watching my tight little bottom sway in the tiny skirt as we made our way across the apartment complex to the community basketball court. I knew from watching the neighborhood boys play on the court that there would be several teenage boys playing but my heart sunk as we approached and I saw at least 10 teens playing. The boys were mostly stripped down to just baggy shorts and sneakers – their ripped tanned bodies glistening with sweat in the midday sun. These were typical zero body fat boys, their young chiseled chest and washboard abs on display and my tiny prick-let came to attention in my lace pouch. Of course they noticed as we approached, me making crude teen comments about my legs and body.

Paul ordered me to kneel in the grass near the court and the four men went out to join the game as I dropped to my haunches with my knees spread slightly. I watched as Paul talked to the boys and saw them looking at me then back to Paul as he spoke. I soon relaxed as the sides were chosen and play resumed but I noticed several of the boys made it a point to run the court near where I was kneeling looking me over with hungry eyes.

Each time play would break on the court, the sweaty boys would look in my direction and I could see Paul telling them about me and I noticed the boys all laughing nervously. Suddenly I stiffened as one of the boys walked confidently towards me. Every eye on the court watched as he approached me and I could see the sneer on his face.

“That guy out there said you were a cock sucking faggot” the boy said with his voice dripping in contempt as I sat frozen in place – my eyes glancing past the boy as all eyes were on us.

“Give me your fucking shirt little faggot” he said as he stood towering above me. I pulled my top over my head and handed it to the boy and watched as he wiped the sweat from his face, shoulders and chest.

“Jesus-fucking-chirst guys, look the fag has tan lines for a girl’s bikini top over his little titties” he yelled to the group still out on the court. The truth is Paul had ordered me weeks ago to suntan at the apartment pool in a tiny girls bikini and the tan lines were obvious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.