The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The bright lights from the stage shown though the curtains as I stood waiting in the back room to dance in the nasty little strip club. My tiny neon green bikini cupped my small breasts and the thong hugged my curves beneath a pair of obscenely short cutoff denim shorts. My titties sway slightly with each step and my 6” stripper heels added definition to my legs and tight bubble butt as I waited for the DJ to start my introduction before stepping out to the main stage.

“Gentlemen – remember the ONLY rule we have here ... DO NOT touch the girls – but ... if the girl “ain’t” – well our one rule don’t count – does it gentlemen?” the DJ voice echoed in the crowded room “so welcome our enchanting little princess Alex to the stage.”

You see – I am the only “girl” dancing in the club with a little something extra tucked in my thong between my legs and as I stepped onto the stage and watched as the announcement quickly worked it’s normal magic as the men swarmed closer to crowd around the stage and the club bouncers moved away to let me fend totally for myself.

How did I get to this point in my life – I had a wonderful apartment, a great job I loved and a life that was going along great, before I lost everything and now dance naked for men ... All these thoughts evaporated from my brain as it switched into bimbo mode when I entered the brightly lit stage and felt the hands of strange men reach out from the stage edge and caress my heel clad ankle and smooth calves and thighs.

The downward spiral started slowly – so slow I didn’t see it unraveling. Looking back now, it started 16 months ago. I was at the health club working out. Hey you think this body and cute bottom just happen – its a butt load of work, literally. I had been through my stair stepping machine routine for cardio and my lunges and then worked my circuit of reps on the leg curl machine, hip abductor and glute/hamstring developer. The gym was populated with small groups of regulars – you know the little cliques that form as their lives brings them together on a regular schedule. I wasn’t in any of the groups, but each group would tease me individually about my tight little neon pink Nike Pro workout shorts (purchased in the girls department) and how they clung to my ass. Occasionally one would reach out and swat my tight little butt as I walked by. The thing was, I thrived on the attention and it wasn’t long before all the men either verbally or physically molested me in some way on the gym floor as I worked through my circuit – mostly because I never complained and probably encouraged them with my choice of tight short workout shorts and the sway of my hips as I moved through the room, never ever avoiding the groups of men and their lewd comments and leering looks.

I think it was a Tuesday morning, 16 months ago. I had finished my workout and was heading to the locker room to shower and change into my regular clothes. I always tuck my tiny peennie back between my legs and balls up and away so my tight shorts are smooth along the crotch. As I walked past one group they stopped me and began teasing me.

“Hey little fag-boy where is your junk – you been castrated?” Paul said loud enough so the room heard. As people in the room turned to watch, Paul reached out and rubbed the front of my shorts.

“N ... n ... n ... no” I stammered as I blushed, trying to move away but feeling my little peenie stiffen in my shorts.

“Turn around faggot so we can see how tight that little ass of yours is getting.” Paul said as he grabbed my arm and spun me around, slapping my Lycra covered bottom with his bare hand. I turned to get away but ran directly into two other men standing in front of me slowing my retreat and before I knew it hands were pawing at my slender waist, grabbing my butt and pinching my nipples through the tight top I wore. I bit my lower lip and pushed my way past the gauntlet of my tormentors to the safety of the locker room where I quickly sat down on a bench and tried to calm myself while I made sure they were not following me into the locker room.

Assured they had had their fun at my expense, I wiggled out of my workout clothes folding them and placing them on the bench by my locker, wrapped my towel around my waist and headed to the shower where I luxuriated in a hot, steamy water. Walking out of the shower fluffing my hair with my towel before wrapping it around my waist and moving toward my locker, I stopped in my tracks when I spied Paul sitting naked on the bench in front of my locker with a broad grin across his smug face, a towel draped across his lap.

“Get over here and suck my cock, fagboi” Paul sneered as I rounded the corner and came to stop.

“No ... not here...” I whispered in hushed tones looking around the otherwise empty locker room.

“Fuck ... I know you want it – just get that cute little ass over here and suck my cock – you been checking all of us out there on the floor and you know it.” Paul said moving the towel exposing his cock and balls dangling between his legs.

I must admit I have checked out most of the men in the gym as they milled about the workout room as well as in the shower. Its hard not to lust after those hairy cocks and swinging balls as they paraded around the locker room naked and Paul was honestly no exception – I dreamed of tasting his beautiful cock and honestly – if I wasn’t terrified of being thrown out of the gym I would have been on my knees when he unveiled his manhood.

“Shit fagot – your little stiffy is pushing out your towel ... get the fuck over here and grab a taste of a real cock!” he hissed reaching down to palm his cock – my eyes following his movement.

I was mesmerized by this cock I had peeked at many times but was never so close to it and looked again around the room nervously when Paul suddenly reached out and yanked my towel from my body exposing tiny cock standing hard and straight up against my stomach.

“Only a cock loving faggot would get hard looking at another guys junk and you are fucking standing straight up – now get your faggot ass over here and suck my cock.” Paul demanded.

“P ... p ... p ... please no” I stammered, my eyes never leaving his amazing cock. “not ... not ... not here, we will get ... will get ... caught”

I moved toward the naked man, even before the words finished leaving my mouth and without even thinking, dropped to my knees nuzzling his cock with face letting my tongue taste the cock I had lusted after. His salty sweat filled my mouth and my fingers reached up to toy with the low hanging balls, holding them lightly in my palm. The cock grew into my eager mouth and I found my head bobbing happily, my fingers slightly milking the hanging balls filling my hand.

“Oh fuck yeah faggot – you are one talented fucking cock sucker” Paul moaned as his fingers wrapped in my wet hair urging his cock deeper into mouth. I took a quick breath as I felt the spongy head of his cock press against the opening to my throat and with the pressure being exerted on my head I knew his cock was about to pop past that resisting opening a plunge deep into my throat.

“Oooh my fucking god...” I heard him moan as he bucked his hips upward and forced my face into his crotch with his hands full of my hair as his cock head drove past the ring to slide down my willing throat. With my lips encircling the base of his thick cock, my nose buried in the curly hairs and my lungs burning from their need for a breath, Paul held me tight before pulling my head back allowing me a quick breath before he began forcefully moving my head up and down the entire length of his now rigid member. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and he forced my mouth down his shaft and filled my tummy with his hot load.

His hands released me and I sat back on my haunches licking the dribble of cum from lips using the back of my hand to wipe the drip running down my chin as he stood up pulling his shorts up his legs and turning to walk silently from the locker room, leaving me stunned on the floor. Paul continued this for the next several days, each day waiting for me after my shower and pushing his cock down my throat and feeding me his cum before silently walking out and by the end of the week he walked into the locker room with me and it was evident by the comments that everyone was aware what was going on in the locker room where he watched me strip naked and drop to my knees before my shower. Monday was no different. After sucking Paul I went to the shower but was astonished when he was still sitting on the bench when I came out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.