Transport - Cover

Transport

Copyright© 2019 by Emma

Chapter 2

Liz and Sarah stepped out of the Uber, and entered the lobby of Liz’s hotel.

“Do you want to grab a drink at the bar?” Liz asked.

“No, thanks,” Sarah replied. “I think I’ve had enough alcohol for the night. Any more, and I’ll be nursing a hangover for the whole of tomorrow.”

Liz giggled, and led Sarah to the elevator lobby, where they both headed up to Liz’s floor.

Ding! The elevator arrived, and Liz gestured with her hands and said, “After you, my dear.”

Sarah stepped onto the corridor and wasn’t sure whether to turn left or right. Liz took Sarah’s hands in hers and led her to the corridor on the right. A short walk later, they arrived outside of Liz’s room.

Liz fumbled in her bag and pulled out her access card. She slotted it in and the light turned green. As she opened the door, Liz noticed that Sarah looked a little hesitant.

“Is everything okay, Sarah?” Liz asked. “We don’t have to do anything that you’re uncomfortable with.”

Sarah squeezed Liz’s hand a little harder and said, “I’m ok, thanks for asking. I’m just a little nervous, that’s all.”

Liz smiled, and walked into the hotel room, pulling Sarah along gently with her hand. Liz’s hotel room was standard-fare, with two queen beds occupying most of the small room, and a relatively large TV facing the beds. Liz had a small carry-on luggage tucked to the corner of the room, and otherwise the room looked immaculate. Sarah wondered to herself if Liz had kept her things nicely in hopes that tonight would happen as it did.

Liz walked to one of the beds, and sat down facing the TV. She patted the empty space on her bed, and looked at Sarah expectantly.

Sarah looked a little unsure, and Liz said, “Don’t worry, I won’t bite, much.” Liz grinned and patted the bed again.

A small smile crept onto Sarah’s face, and she sat down beside Liz. Her movements were still a little awkward, as her nervousness was painfully obvious. Sarah started, “I haven’t had any experience with anyone, not since my wife left me. Especially not since my transition.”

Liz replied, “Oh, so you’re like a virgin then! I’ll be gentle.”

Sarah blushed and glanced away.

Liz put her hand on Sarah’s thigh, and stroked gently. She softly said, “Don’t worry, we can go as fast or as slowly as you like. Just let me know. We can also stop any time if you’re feeling uncomfortable for any reason.”

Sarah turned her head to face Liz, but didn’t know what to say. Liz spent a moment just looking at Sarah’s face, while slowly touching the top of Sarah’s thighs with her hand.

“Did anyone tell you that your eyes are beautiful?” Liz asked. “They remind me of sapphires, sparkling in the sun. I could look at them forever.”

Sarah could feel her blush deepening, and spreading from her cheeks down to the top of her neck.

“I bet you say that to everyone,” Sarah replied, turning her head downwards.

“Only to the women with beautiful eyes like yours,” Liz continued.

Liz moved her hand to Sarah’s face, and softly turned Sarah’s face back towards hers. She leaned in, and planted a tender kiss on Sarah’s lips.

Liz whispered, “And you have very soft lips.”

Liz continued her kiss, and Sarah opened her mouth slightly, allowing Liz’s tongue to gently enter her mouth, and join hers in a dance.

After a moment, Liz pulled away from the kiss, and looked deeply at Sarah.

“Is this okay?” Liz asked. “Are you feeling comfortable, would you like me to continue?”

Sarah softly answered, “Yes, please.” She bowed her head down slightly.

Liz smiled, and leaned towards Sarah again. She planted a soft kiss on Sarah’s lips, and then placed both of her hands on Sarah’s cheeks and moved her thumbs in small, light circles.

Liz moved her hands downwards to Sarah’s shoulders, and started planting kisses on Sarah’s cheeks and neck. Sarah could feel her body becoming warmer, and the redness from her blush spreading all across the top of her chest.

Liz slowly moved her hands down the length of Sarah’s arms, feeling the smoothness of her skin. She took Sarah’s hands in hers, and led them to her breasts. She put a little pressure towards her breasts, and then squeezed tightly.

Sarah got the hint, and began caressing Liz’s breasts. She enjoyed feeling the fullness and roundness of Liz’s breasts, and secretly wished that her own breasts were as round as Liz’s.

Liz returned her hands to Sarah’s neck, and lightly pulled them down towards the top of Sarah’s dress. She traced the lines towards the V in the middle, causing Sarah to shudder slightly. Liz slightly pulled apart the gap, and gave a wet kiss to the top of Sarah’s breasts. Sarah moaned in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.