Coitus Copious Familius - 2058
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Mother lent us Ben to cook up a storm for us. Of course, we sent him back before the festivities began. Some things you keep private. Cassidy cooked her delicious Irish Lamb Stew with soda bread. We had a California King in our bedroom, but even that wasn’t big enough. So, we had a second one delivered the day before and they set it up right alongside the other. It made for a huge, soft and comfy love platform!

The meal was out of this world with Irish Lamb stew, steamed lobster, Cherrystone clams, Linguine Bolognese, fried chicken, sweet white baby corn, steamed asparagus in butter sauce, red cabbage cole slaw and Mother’s signature homemade fudge cake with buttercream frosting. It was served buffet style and we all ate our fill. We were so stuffed, in fact, that we needed a breather to relax, enjoy a drink and digest the meal.

Some of the kids played badminton and some swam while the old farts enjoyed some brandy, two cigars, a pipe and a joint for dear Mother. Abbie skinny dipped and looked heavenly with her beautifully rounded tummy. The thought of a new Mulgrew, 100% pure Mulgrew, actually made me hard.

After three hours of relaxing, badminton, swimming, horseshoes and rough-housing it was time. All the Mulgrew males were sporting healthy erections. You know, it’s not fair that the females show no outward signs of their arousal. Men should be equipped with the nose of a bloodhound. Now that would be fair!

Everyone oohed and ahhhed over our double California King setup. I must admit it was quite cool, covered in the sheen of sexy, slippery black satin. The lighting was dimmed, candles were lit all around, romantic-type music played softly, exotic incense was burning and, the pièce de résistance, a ceiling mirror as large as the two beds. The air temperature was set for a comfy 75° so no covers would be needed. Cassidy and I had been busy. Let there be love!

Everyone did their own thing as far as clothing was concerned. Most guys just got naked in a heartbeat. The gals mostly stripped to the panties and bras, but the swimmer gals were quickly naked. Grandma stayed dressed for her first partner to undress her. Papa pulled off his shirt and dropped trou. Papa’s just old school.

I announced, “Ok. I realize there is an uneven number here, six males and 5 females. If all are agreed why don’t we pair up into five couples, and then one of the couples will invite the remaining male into a threesome. For the guys, do your best to restrain your natural urge and save yourself for more than one partner if you can. You won’t be sorry. Otherwise you’ll only have your other God-given Mulgrew super powers to use. Are all agreed?”

The resounding answer, in unison, was “Aye, Captain Cock!” Apparently, this had been rehearsed.

“Very funny! I love you all.”

“We love you, too!” replied ten voices.

The pairings began. Abbie/Donny, Teddy/Grandma, Cassidy/Seamus Jr. (Shay), Papa/Cathy and Pat/Meg. This left only yours truly, as I had ensured. There’s no room for hurt feelings at a feel-good re/union. I was invited to join Cassidy and Shay, I guess ‘cause Cassidy needed to get double-Seamused!

And, so began the first annual Mulgrew Family Feel-Good Re/Union. The Mulgrews didn’t have to overcome shyness or modesty within the family, so no time or excitement was lost with that. We all got into bed and started loving the one we were with, as that almost century-old Crosby, Stills & Nash song from the mid-1900s went.

I gave Shay time to have his mother all to himself. I used that time to scan the bed and just take in the wonderful sights before me. For starters, Shay was very aggressive. He needed to penetrate his mommy right off the bat. His little ass was rising and falling in quick cycles as he drilled for oil! That’s my boy!! Cassidy wisely took control to slow her little tiger down. Grandma was relishing her time with Teddy as they kissed quite passionately. Cathy was being treated to Papa’s delicate, romantic treatment as he slowly made love to her entire, quivering body with kisses, strokes and licks. He knew Cathy was a major squirter and intended to awaken her mighty fountain! My father, my hero!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.