Coitus Copious Familius - 2058
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The next few years were dotted with significant family milestones. Our parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary by taking a trip back to Ireland. They stayed for six weeks, enough time to visit family, see old friends and travel about to get reacquainted with their beautiful home country. My second book was a smash hit, selling over ten million copies so far, and still going strong. Cassidy started a speech and lecture series on the advantages of loving family incest which she entitled Love Means Never Having To Leave The Family. She’s found it virtually impossible to meet all the demand for her on the lecture circuit.

Abbie and Teddy were married! Abbie, 19 and Teddy, 18 were dead set on it, and we were absolutely thrilled. Abbie almost desperately wanted babies, just like her mother. She made it very clear she was going to have Teddy’s babies, married or not. The thought of more pure, 100% Mulgrews running around was just wonderful. Teddy and Abbie were truly in love. It seemed that no matter the time or the day or the place, there they were, fucking like there was no tomorrow! Be it the pool, the yard, the entertainment room with family present, you name it. Their DNA was there! How Abbie had time to fuck her dear old Dad I don’t know, but I thank my lucky stars that she did. Sex with Abbie was so great!

A couple years later we celebrated some wonderful sexual milestones! Our youngest, Meghan turned 11 and Seamus Jr. turned 10. Meg and Shay, most likely due to their Mulgrew family environment, became very sexually active. Meg at nearly 12 asked me to be her first, a gift and an incredible honor for any father. Shay lost his virginity to, of all people, Cathleen! I know, I know. I thought Cathy was strictly lesbian, too. But, as she matured, it turned out that she was also attracted to men. When Cathy learned that Shay, then nearly 11, was masturbating a lot and watching his sisters undress, she took it upon herself to be his first! They’ve been almost inseparable ever since.

I guess the main difference in our home life now is that sex has steadily become more out in the open. By that I mean that we can all be swimming and, suddenly, someone’s fucking in the pool! Same in the entertainment room or almost anywhere. I gotta be honest. Cassidy and I have sort of enjoyed it, because we’ve joined in. It also spurred others joining in at the same time. I mean, once there were four couples going at it in the great room on the floor, the couch, the love seat and even standing up against the wall! Um, the wall thing, that was Cassidy and me.

The entire clan was over visiting the grandparents one day. Most of us were at the pool or nearby playing badminton. I was enjoying a magnificent Nicaraguan Perdomo Connecticut Toro with Father, who was enjoying his pipe. Cassidy liked taking an occasional puff of my cigars and was slowly becoming an occasional cigar smoker. I finally had someone with whom I could share one of my life’s passions besides frequent sex. I happened to notice that Abbie and Teddy were inside talking with Grandma. All three were leaning in close as if there was some secret. I wondered what the heck they had up their sleeves this time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.