Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Cathleen, our 5th child had turned 11 just after Pat and Donny popped their cherries, so to speak. Up until then she had been an occasional watcher at our bedroom doorway and didn’t think much about all the goings on. And, of course, that’s fine. Every child is different. Some will never participate. Some may not end up participating until their upper teens or even into their twenties! Cathleen appeared destined to be one of the late bloomers, if you will.

One evening when Cassidy and I were reading in bed, in came Cathleen. She said nothing and just hopped on the bed and told the TV to turn on to her favorite station. “TV on. Wildlife Channel.” Cassidy and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and continued reading. We had read roughly one more page when Cathleen decided to talk.

“Mommy, Daddy, I got a question.”

“Sure, Cathy. What is it, honey?” her mother asked as I turned the TV off.

“Um, you and Daddy, you’re a man and a woman.”

Cassidy replied “Yeah, that’s right. What about that, Cathy?”

“Well, what if you don’t feel that way? I mean man and woman.”

“Cathy, are you asking if it has to be just a man and a woman instead of, say, a woman and a woman or a man and a man?” her mother asked.

“Mmm hmm. But not man and man. I mean woman and woman.”

I finally joined in. “Sure, Cathy. If a girl feels special about other girls that’s perfectly ok. They’re called lesbians. Many girls and women are lesbians, and many boys and men are gay. Do you understand?”

“Mmm hmm. So, I’m a lesbian?” she asked so seriously.

Cassidy answered. “Well, I don’t know, sweetie. Do you have feelings for girls, like loving feelings? Like physical feelings?”

“Yeah. I do. I like looking at pretty girls and watching them on TV. I met a pretty girl at soccer practice once and she was really nice. I got all butterflies when she talked to me. But she likes boys. That’s all she wanted to talk about.”

“Oh, poor baby. It’s hard growing up, isn’t it?” as Cassidy hugged Cathy.

“Mmm hmm. Mommy, do you like girls?”

“Yes, I do Cathy. But I also like men. That’s called being bisexual. But I love your father very much and we are committed to each other for life. However, within the family, I have been with other girls, and I love that. Do you understand?”

“Yeah. How do girls make love? I mean, the whole penis and vagina thing. So, how can girls do it?”

I left that one to Cassidy. “Well, it’s difficult to explain. Mostly it involves oral sex. You’ve seen Mommy and Daddy doing that. That and kissing and touching. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, sorta. Could you show me, Mommy?”

“Right now, honey?”

“Mmm hmm. Please. I’m feeling funny in my pussy.”

“Do you mean horny, like you need someone to love your body?” Cassidy asked.

“Uh huh. I think that’s how I feel.”

“Ok, baby. Mommy would love to teach you if that’s what you really want.”

“Yeah. I want you to teach me, please.” Cathy shyly said.

I interjected “Ok, then I’ll go for a while and leave you two alone.”

“No, Daddy. I want you here. I love you, and I know you love me. Please stay.”

Wow, out of the mouths of babes. “Oh, sweetheart, thank you. I do love you very much. Of course I’ll stay.”

“Ok, honey. Let’s start by taking off your Tee shirt and PJ bottoms.”

Cassidy pulled Cathy’s tee shirt up and off, exposing her beautiful small baby breasts, just beginning to take shape. Her areolas were quite large and, in Mulgrew fashion, were bright pink with a beautiful sprinkling of freckles above them. That’s the Irish DNA in us. Then Cassidy helped Cathy pull down and remove her PJ bottoms, revealing Cathy’s sweet pastel blue lacey panties.

“Cathy, can I pull off your panties, now?”

“Mmm hmm. Ok, Mommy.”

With that Cassidy pulled off Cathy’s cute panties to reveal an immaculate virgin pussy covered in a fine orangy red coat of fine, soft pubic hair. It was plump and succulent. Her juvenile labia were small and tightly layered against the sides of her vestibule. Between her legs was an incredibly sexy gap that made my cock stiffen. Though I wanted so badly to be her teacher, it seemed this gorgeous pussy was meant only for her mother, at least for now.

“Oh, honey. Your pussy is so beautiful. You should be very proud, baby. Any girl would be so lucky to have a pussy like yours. You could drive girls wild.”

“Really, Mommy? Is it really beautiful?”

“Yes, baby. I love it, and I want to show you how much I love it.”

Then Cathy’s mother spread her daughter’s legs and took her rightful place between them, her face almost touching Cathy’s virgin pussy. Cathy could feel her mother’s breath softly against her moist vagina, a cool sensation. Cathy shuddered, realizing her mother was about to make contact. Cassidy began by lightly kissing her pussy from clit to vagina, labia to labia. Cathy tensed, eyes closed. Then Cassidy started licking her labia, her clit and her vaginal opening which was now glistening with Cathy’s virginal fluids.

Then Cassidy slowly took this beautiful juvenile pussy, her daughters gift to her, slowly into her mouth. She could feel Cathy’s fluids flowing over her tongue as she carefully sucked, the erotic taste of arousal filling her mouth. The musky aroma of Cathy’s developing womanhood was almost intoxicating. Cathy began to make soft girlish sounds of pleasure, discovering the excitement of intimacy with another female, her dear mother.

“Cathy, sweetie, feel your mother’s mouth making love to you. Can you feel the excitement? Is it all you hoped it would be?” I asked my darling daughter.

Almost lost in the beauty of this newfound sexual euphoria, Cathy smiled and nodded her lovely head, adorned with achingly beautiful locks of light red hair. Her angelic face was flush with heat as her heart raced in this sexual awakening. I longed to mount my darling daughter, to penetrate her, to feel her wet virgin pussy embracing my already aching cock. To see her face below me, looks of love and contentment shining back. But this little girl’s beautiful body seemed destined to share its sexual bounty with no man. I had to understand, to be glad for my baby, to respect her precious sexual identity, to be a good father.

Cathy’s mother continued to wake the sexual being within her as she consumed her daughter’s arousal. Cathy’s eyes were closed, her adorable voice hummed in waves of bliss. As Cassidy accelerated this loving invasion Cathy began to arch her back, hold her breath, tightly close her eyes and emit thick, rasping sounds. Cassidy’s tongue was now deep inside her daughter. My wife moaned in delight. I understood exactly what she was experiencing. The closeness, the sexual scent, the amazing flavor of passion and the silky softness of an offspring’s young pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.