Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

In between fucking and other fun family activities I had been working pretty much non-stop on my next book. I had settled on a title: Family Ties; A Guide to a Successful and Rewarding Incestral Life. Based on my own family life and my extensive incest clinic experience, the book was a step by step guide to starting and nurturing a loving incestral family. I even included tips on how to safely initiate relationships with beloved offspring, siblings and even parents.

After countless studies were conducted it was found that many parents of grown children, even empty nesters, secretly desired a sexual relationship with their sons or daughters. Also, many grown siblings held the same secret desires for their sisters or brothers. These people were often guilt-ridden, haunted by ancient superstitions and outdated societal restrictions regarding incest. But, sometimes, their desires were repressed in the subconscious. It was my hope in writing this book that I could help these people, as well as new families, to enrich their lives sexually and emotionally, and to rid them of such needless guilt.

I was very fortunate. I had been steeped in the beauty and pleasure of loving incest from a very young age. I felt no guilt, nor should I have. I stopped to really count my blessings. My incredible mother Caitlin, my beautiful sister and wife Cassidy and my precious little girl Abbie were all my family and my lovers. My youngest daughters, Cathleen and Meghan, were getting older. Would they wish to be with Daddy, too? Would the twins, Teddy and someday the youngest, Seamus Jr. wish to join with their lovely mother, sisters or grandmother? So much to be thankful for. So much to look forward to!

I was finally able to send the final draft to my publishers and take a well-deserved breather. I couldn’t just retire, living off our wealth for the remainder of my days. And, it just so happened that I had set a date with Mother for this afternoon. I called Mother, then hopped into the Tesla and rolled up to her door. Mother was there smiling and looking very sexy in her latest fashion statement. God, how lucky to be in love with such a gorgeous mother. She greeted me with a Frenchy, then we went inside where Father was watching his beloved L.A. Atomics.

“Hey, Seamus!”

“Hi, Father. Who’s winning?”

“Atomics, of course! Dumb question.” he said with a wry smile.

“Oops, sorry. I lost my head for a second.”

“You and your mother have a good time, ok?”

“Thanks. Listen, Father, if you were going to watch on the screen, I just wanted you to know you’re welcome to be there in the room with us.”

“Oh! Ok, Seamus. I might take you up on that. Have fun, Caitlin.”

“Oh, I intend to, Brian!”

Once in the room I immediately began undressing Mother’s still heavenly body. Oh, those boobs! Don’t get me wrong. I love Cassidy’s, but Mother’s double-Ds are exquisite!! Her large bright pink areola, her deep pink large erect nipples and her firm, yet pillowy soft melons are to die for! I licked and sucked them to the sweet tune of Mother’s sighs.

I’ve always loved kissing my mother, so I gently held her face, one hand on each cheek, and brought her pink lips to mine. As my tongue visited this warm, moist, familiar place her flavor pleased my palate perhaps even more than before. Mother’s heavy breathing flowed over my cheek and ear. Her sighs and gentle moans told me her pussy was getting wet, rolling out its red carpet for her son’s grand entrance.

Then she undressed her son. Her sexy style took a back seat as she almost clawed the clothes off me. Mother was definitely in heat. She dropped to her knees and took my entire semi-hard shaft into her mouth and brought it fully to life as she sucked and licked, my cock growing to full size, but still completely inside her. Her lips to my pubic mound.

As it grew she took all the extra length directly into her smooth, slippery throat. I felt my cock head touch, then go beyond, Mother’s tonsils. God, how does she do it?! Though I love cumming in Mother’s throat, today I longed for her masterpiece, her Rembrandt, her world-class pussy. I had to pull myself from her. We both knew this wouldn’t do for today, but we could each see the disappointment in our eyes as my cock exited her delightful mouth.

Mother’s pussy was a gift from God. Her sexy bright pink labia, spread out in delicate layers like rose petals. Her “flower”. Her large clitoris peeking out from under its pink foreskin hood, begging for a tongue lashing. The glistening strawberry blonde pubic hairs, so thin and soft to my nose. And, last but not least, her sparkling vaginal fluids, so mouth-watering, pooling at the entrance of her maternal pussy. Oh, how I wanted to taste and swallow them!

I lovingly tossed my mother, my creator, onto her sensual purple satin sheets. She put that artificial look of fear onto her face, it said her son was going to take her by force! She liked to play those little games, but we never got violent, not ever. I leaped onto her, holding her arms to the mattress.

“Today you are MINE! Resistance is futile!” Yeah, I love the old classic Star Wars.

“Then go ahead and take me, you animal!!” Mother cried.

That was little boy Seamus’s cue. Ever since childhood he would follow that directive and begin taking what was rightly his. Today was no exception.

Neither of us could wait any longer. Father was planted in the recliner across the room, his hand down his pants, ready for the main event. I forcefully separated my mother’s legs, her fearful look growing. I firmly planted myself between her soft, freckled thighs. She knew this was it. The beast would penetrate her. But, no! He dropped and planted his angry face into the heat waves rising from her trembling pussy.

The aroma drew him closer. The beast’s mouth was at the door to her womanhood. Then, in one final heave, the beast took her into his mouth. He drank as if dying of thirst. He ate as if starved. The beast feasted on its mother. Her anguished cries going unheard, he consumed all that was there. And, finally, when all had been taken, the beast rose above his vanquished prize. She laid there, totally surrendered, waiting.

Amidst the sounds of a father’s heavy breathing, the beast took aim and plunged his mighty cock as far as it could travel until pubic mound pounded pubic mound, his vanquished prize yelling in tortured arousal. He began a vigorous cycle, surging in and retreating, surging and retreating. His prize, his mother, screaming in sexual ecstasy...

“Fuck me, Seamus! FUCK me, please fuck me!!!!!”

The beast, seeing his prize completely beaten and in full surrender, mercifully heeded her words and drilled deeply. He pressed into her clit in a circular motion, her screams louder, yet. He followed the clit treatment with a stronger barrage of attack cycles in and out, surge and retreat, over and over and over. He looked down at her and saw her losing control, saw her trembling, shaking and moaning incoherent sounds. It had finally arrived as she slipped off the cliff and dropped full speed into the orgasmic defeat the beast had wrought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.