Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Their images evaporated away. Cassidy and I were so turned on by it all that we needed to fuck, and badly! This wasn’t going to be one of those sweet, loving affairs with long, drawn-out foreplay. Hell no! We needed to fuck like bunnies!! The kids were still busy with their games and toys. Except, that is, for little Theodore. He appeared in the doorway looking bored.

“Teddy, Mommy and I are going to make love. Do you want to get in bed with us?

“I expected him to say no, but I was in for a surprise.”

“Ok! Can I watch?”

Cassidy said “Sure, honey. Mommy and Daddy would like that!”

After Teddy got settled my sexy sister and I let nature lead the way. We quickly dropped our clothes to floor. Then, what the?? Teddy did the same. Um, ok. Cassidy and I jumped into bed and so did Teddy, all three of us naked. Besides fucking, there was only one thing I wanted to do. I adored French kissing my sister and wasted no time. We were like two animals in heat. We liked to occasionally do that, just fuck for the pure sex. After talking with Abbie and our parents we needed to get rid of the sexual tension, and fast!

“Teddy, Mommy and Daddy are kinda, um, in a hurry today. It’s ok. Don’t be scared if it seems rough. Ok?”

“Ok!” he said, seeming unphased by it.

I pressed my lips to hers, shooting my tongue through her closed lips into her delicious, moist mouth. Our tongues began wrestling, licking, tasting each other. Our moans filling the room in waves. Teddy sat calmly watching. My hand shot down, straight to her moist pussy. My middle finger popped up and plunged into her, surrounded by her loving, warm and wet sheath. Oh, God!! She grabbed the shaft of my pulsing cock, feeling my pre-cum oozing out. Her sighs turned to loud exhales of hot air followed by deep, deep inhales. My finger fucked her, in and out in rapid succession.

Teddy sat, closer now, watching intently. His hand in his crotch. I leaped over Cassidy’s leg, planted myself between her wide-spread legs and grabbed my shaft. I lifted my hips enough to see her delicious pussy and shoved my cock head into her pussy, burying it. Then I pulled myself toward the headboard as I shoved my crotch into hers and plunged all the way in, touching my sister’s cervix, pubic mounds pounding together!

We began the rhythm of hungry lovers, cock thrusting, her hips rising with each thrust. Nature, ensuring the sperm reaches its ultimate destination to fertilize her egg. Teddy’s hand was stroking his penis, now erect. He watched as his mother, his aunt, arched her back so high it looked like it would break, while his father, his uncle, slammed his cock inside her. All the guttural sounds of sex exploded into Teddy’s young ears. He was furiously stroking his cock now.

Cassidy and I rapidly approached climax, blessed release. My balls ached and burned. My sister’s pussy convulsed painfully, searching for merciful release. Teddy’s eyes were closed, lying down right next to his mother, skin touching. He had begun making the sounds of approaching bliss. I felt a blaze in my balls as I began howling. Cassidy began rapid, crying moans. Teddy started almost yelling as he approached the zenith.

And then, in what seemed to be a perfect trifecta, we all hit our peaks and exploded! Sperm rocketed up my shaft and slammed into Cassidy’s womb. Her body stiffened, back arched, and a perfect storm cascaded through her entire being as her son, Teddy, ejaculated his load on his stomach. He moaned loudly. A second tsunami of jism spewed from my cock, splashing into the growing pool of seed inside my sister, my wife.

Cassidy’s body trembled, shook and shivered as she rode out her orgasmic wave. Teddy shot another thick rope of boy sperm onto his chin as his mother began to slide down from her peak. I propelled one last volley of precious family seed into Cassidy as Teddy shot his final snow-white rope of semen onto his face. Then all went silent, except for the sounds of heavy breathing.

Cassidy, seeing what Teddy had done, fought to get out from under me. She needed to get to her son. Cassidy lowered her face to Teddy’s stomach, licking up all he had deposited there while Teddy sighed. Her work wasn’t done. She went up to his chin where there awaited her a thick rope of boyhood sperm and quickly consumed it, sighing in contentment. There was only one thing left to do. Teddy’s mother, his aunt, licked and sucked the last of his family seed from his cheek and lips. Cassidy rolled to her side and pulled Teddy close to her, his head rested on her breast. I leaned in to French her, to taste my son.

I have to hand it to Cassidy. The temptation to suck her little boys cock clean must have been almost unbearable, but the laws are very strict. If she had done that, and it ever got out, the penalty could be as high as ten years in prison, consensual or not. Because the California age limits were so low, the penalties for breaking them were made more severe than ever.

If Cassidy had tried to blow Teddy I was ready to pull her back. Our lives were too ideal, too perfect to risk that. And, more importantly, it’s in the child’s best interests. A little later Cassidy gave me a world-class blow job to get it out of her system. I was very happy to be of assistance.

After we fucked, and some time had passed, we talked with Teddy. We explained how Mommy was in a state of heightened sexual arousal and that was why she did what she did. Teddy said he liked it a lot. I further explained why we couldn’t go any further because of the laws. He understood.

I mentioned that he would be 10, legal, in just 11 short months, and he could masturbate along with us whenever he wished, or not. It was up to him. And so began 11 months of our odd threesomes. Teddy would take every possible opportunity to join in. His mother would lick him clean and then jump to suck me dry. This harnessed her temptation to blow her adorable little boy, her nephew. I rather liked the arrangement. Teddy especially liked masturbating when Abbie and I fucked even though I couldn’t let Abbie clean him up before he turned 10.

The next few months were mostly uneventful. Abbie and I had sex about once a week, sometimes twice. Her libido was still developing. It was really sweet to see her reaction when she was going to be visiting her grandparents. Abbie had a special place in her heart for her Papa. Maybe it was his age. Maybe it was his older, more mellow demeanor. Quite possibly it was his extraordinarily delicate and gentlemanly treatment when they had sex.

One time when Cassidy went to visit our parents with Abbie, it wasn’t long before Abbie and Papa disappeared to the bedroom. Cassidy told Mother she wished she could see them making love just once. Mother said they both knew about the whole house video system. So, she sat down with Cassidy to watch with her. Cassidy said it was the gentlest sex she had ever seen. Papa was so careful not to hurt his little angel. He treated her to the slowest, sexiest foreplay. He covered every inch of her body with kisses, stroking, rubbing and caressing. Abbie was obviously loving it.

When Papa finally penetrated her, she sighed “Oh, Papa, I love you.”

To which Papa replied “My sweet, sweet child. You’re my pride and joy.”

Cassidy told me later how she started bawling when she saw and heard that blessed moment. Any loving mother would do the same. Moments like that confirm the wisdom of leading this amazing family lifestyle. It cements life-long family bonds and brings incredible pleasure to everyday life.

Father made sure to do exactly as he had taught me. Despite the incredible urge he felt to climax quickly, Abbie’s Papa controlled himself. He held until Abbie had achieved her beautiful, all-encompassing orgasm, the proof of his abiding love for her. Only then did he passionately plant his family DNA in the farthest depths of her delicate little body, where nature intended. Is it any wonder why I love and respect my father so much?

As time quickly passed our brood got older and bigger. I was working on my second book almost daily in my study. My first book, “Family Loving, Society’s Medicine”, was a mega best-seller. It was in print in 18 languages worldwide. The feedback I received from families all over the globe filled my heart and further bolstered my dedication to our lifestyle. Story after story from readers whose lives had been greatly enriched by my teachings rolled in continuously.

The most significant story of all was from a mother whose 14-year-old son had attempted suicide over a lost love and abuse from bullies. She had tried everything to help him to pull out of that terrible dark place, with little success. She read my book, and said she had an epiphany. She decided then to see if family loving would be the cure, or at least be of help. She and her son visited one of the Mulgrew Clinics and went through the one-week program. The results she reported seemed almost incredible, even to me!

After the one-week counseling and intercourse training she and her son became more and more close and emotionally connected. He didn’t become clingy and needy or a “Mama’s Boy”. Rather, his self-esteem and confidence in himself grew and grew. He knew losing a girlfriend was difficult, but his new home life kept him strong enough to endure.

His love for his mother expanded, as did hers for him. And, of course, the newfound sexual pleasure and closeness was therapeutic, not to mention just plain fun. Now, both of them are much happier, and he has a new girlfriend who, coincidentally, is from a loving incestral family! This heart-felt feedback fueled my desire to continue writing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.