Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

We hurried to get the wee ones from Angelique, get showered, brush teeth, dress the kids and hop in the Tesla Electra FamVan. Off to Grandma and Papa’s house just down the road. We pulled into their 1,200-foot entrance drive and rolled up to the house where their domestic attendant waited to welcome us. I vocally opened the large sliding side door and the poor guy was almost run over by the stampede of five anxious kids.

“Sorry Ben. They’re really excited about the party. Wait ‘til these two in our arms are big enough to run you over!”

“No problem, sir. Kids will be kids!”

Before we could even enter the house Abigail already had her grandparents’ ears. They listened intently as she raced to tell them all about her morning or, more specifically, her official marriage into our family life. Mother and Father were both smiling and nodding their heads in response to her excited explanation.

I overheard them say “We’re so happy and proud of you, Abbie! You’re a young woman, now. Congratulations!”

Abigail was simply beaming. I could already see a change in her. A beautiful glow, the kind that only loving sexual relations brings to a girl’s face. She was married to the family, now. Such a gorgeous and sexy little bride she was!

Father walked over to me and, just like when I first fucked Cassidy. He spoke not a word, but simply patted me on the back. It said to me “Job well done, boy! Proud of you.” Mother came over, eyes welling, and gave me a tight hug.

“We’re so happy for your family, Seamus. Abbie is so happy! She told us everything. I knew from the first time you and I were together that you’d grow up to be a perfect incestral father, like your father. Abbie couldn’t stop saying how good it felt! That means you were kind and gentle. I’m very proud of you.”

“Oh, Mother, now I know how you must have felt with me inside you so long ago. I have such a new appreciation and deeper love for Abbie, now. It’s funny. Here I built a huge incest therapy empire with Cassidy, teaching and helping others to do just this. But it’s only now, today, that I fully understand the true worth of that work! I had known the blessed joy of joining with my own mother, but becoming one with one’s own offspring, a precious little daughter, that’s on an entirely different level. It’s mind-blowing!”

“You’re right, Seamus. I do completely get it. It’s magical, honey. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Mother. More than words could ever say.” We hugged and I couldn’t resist the urge to squeeze Mother’s world-class ass. Perfection!

Mother then proceeded to talk with Cassidy about her part of the experience as they worked in the kitchen to get the food ready for Ben to serve. I could hear their laughter and sighs. It was a very joyous sound, indeed.

Father came over and asked to speak with me privately outside. We sat down as he lit up his pipe. The sweet smell of cherry blend tobacco filled the air, unlocking old memories. Father looked a bit embarrassed.

“Son, I don’t quite know how to say this. If anyone could understand it would be you.”

All sorts of thoughts flashed through my mind. Was there a problem in his marriage? Was there a health issue I didn’t know about? My mind raced!

“Seamus, you know how sexually attracted you are to Abbie, right?”

“Yeah, of course I do. She’s my beautiful daughter. It’s only natural.”

“Right, I know. I feel the same for Cassidy. But now I’m faced with a new feeling. New to me, anyway. I don’t quite know what to do.”

“Father, tell me. You can be straight with me. Like always.”

“Ok, ok. Here it is. You know how much your mother and I love Abbie. She’s always been very close to us, especially me. She’s been Papa’s little girl since I first saw her little face at the hospital.”

“I know. Abbie absolutely adores you. You’re an excellent grandfather to her. What are you trying to say?”

“Well, my love for her has grown as she has grown. I’m on pins and needles just waiting for her whenever she’s going to visit. And it’s not just because she’s my granddaughter, Seamus. It’s also because steadily, without even realizing it, I’ve become sexually attracted to her, more and more with each passing day. There, I’ve said it!”

“Father, is that all? That’s what you’ve been holding inside?”

I reached over and cupped his hands inside mine, squeezing them as I looked into his bright eyes.

“Father, it’s ok. No, it’s more than ok. It’s beautiful! Really. This is what my life’s work has been all about. The unconditional love and attraction of one family member for another. Father, I’m happy to hear this. Cassidy will be, as well. It’s perfectly natural to feel this way.”

“I wasn’t positive, Seamus, but I thought you’d probably understand. I hope you’re right about Cassidy. But, Seamus, what about Abbie. What if these feelings only go one way?”

“Well, that’s certainly possible, Father. Attraction is like love. You can’t see it or touch it. It’s just there, or it’s not. Would you like Cassidy and me to talk with her about it? We’ll do it carefully so she’ll be honest about her feelings. OK? And I’m sure Cassidy will actually love hearing how you feel about Abbie.”

“Thanks, son. That’s a load off my mind. I’ll always love Abbie no matter what, of course. And if she’s not interested, that’s fine. It only works if both are attracted and willing, right? And, anyway, she probably sees me as an old geezer. Just make sure not to make her uncomfortable around me if it’s not meant to be.”

“We’ll do it in a way that prevents that, don’t worry. Chin up. You’re a very vital, youthful man. I think there’s a good chance that Abbie would love to be with you. And I’ll make sure she knows that Grandma will also be there with her. Does Mother know how you feel?”

“Yes. She sensed I was down. Then she caught a glimpse of my hard-on a couple times when Abbie was with me. Your mother’s amazing. She told me her suspicions and said she understands completely. It was she who wanted me to speak with you about it! She understands the importance of the sexual connection in a family like ours. She wants it to happen, too.”

“Yeah, that sounds like her! I’ve been madly in love with her since I was a teenager, as you know. Her honesty and understanding are a big part of that.”

“By the way, you can leave the kids here tonight if you’d like.”

“I have a better idea. How about I ask Abbie if she’d like to stay over. Then I’ll talk with her about all this and, who knows, if all goes well tonight may be one to remember! I certainly hope so.”

My father’s eyes got bigger and even brighter.

“Really, son?! That would be great if you don’t think it’s rushing it. And even if it’s a no, we’d still love having her here with us, as always.”

“Ok! But, for now, let’s get this party going!”

Abbie’s grandparents had arranged for a bouncy castle, a clown and a magician for Abbie’s party. But, for the cake, no store-bought one would do. My mother is a master baker extraordinaire! She personally made a beautiful triple-layer creation that looked like the finest professional bakery cake but was sure to taste way better. It was a chocolate fudge cake with light, fluffy butter cream frosting. She beats the confectioner’s sugar-based frosting in her KitchenAid DigiMixer for nearly 2 hours until it almost floats away. One might call that overkill. I just call it friggin’ delicious. It’s a wonder I didn’t grow up obese!!

The party was a big hit with the kids. I had to talk my parents out of having hot air balloon rides conducted right on the property. I was still trying to keep the kids somewhat grounded, no pun intended. Wealth is great, but kids can easily become spoiled by it and never develop a good work ethic. Cassidy and I were intent on bringing up our children to appreciate the value of hard work to build character and their own, hard-earned wealth.

It was 6 pm and the kids had an amazing time. Before leaving it was time to speak with Abigail about staying overnight with her grandparents. I had already filled in Cassidy about my discussion with my father. Cassidy had been intimate with our father since her childhood and loved his kind and gentle ways whenever they made love. She felt very confident that a relationship with him would only strengthen Abbie’s bond with him, and further strengthen her passion for intimate, loving incest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.