Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

In the years leading up to our move to sunny, liberated California we grew our family. Cassidy always wanted several children, and I was more than willing to accommodate her wishes! There wasn’t a room, a closet, a table, a nook or cranny in our home that didn’t play a part in the conception of our brood. We absolutely lusted after each other. Sex with one’s sibling is an exciting, mind-altering, virtual drug. It manifested itself in us as an insatiable sex drive. Life was good.

Within just four years of our marriage we were the proud parents of four! Cassidy had given birth to a girl, a boy and then a set of identical twin boys! By the time we had been married for just eight years we already had a total of seven happy and healthy children. We had added two more girls and another boy. As you can tell from the numbers Cassidy and I had a very active sex life! That’s when Cassidy went on the newly-developed digital contraceptive implant. We had a big family just as we had wanted. We literally wore out three mattresses! In case you’re wondering, the answer is no. We did not have a bedroom door. I’m not handy, and I hate to paint. Haha!

Implant or not, our sexual appetite remained strong. It wasn’t long before we started attracting an audience of wide-eyed kids. Just as our parents had done, we invited them in to watch if they wanted, even to hop in bed with us as I stroked in and out of their mother. They pelted us with questions, and we always answered with the truth. No storks or other fairy tale characters. We grew up happy and well-adjusted this way and wanted the same for our babies.

Our incest counseling/intercourse training facility, The Mulgrew Clinic, had become mega-successful! Our reputation had spread nationwide. We had outgrown our original clinic, and three more beyond that! The wonderful, highly personal atmosphere of our small business in the first years had grown into a bustling 340,000 sq. ft. facility with a staff of over 300 people working three 8-hour shifts, seven days a week. It was a monster, with successful franchises operating in eight other states plus four more in the works. We were extremely wealthy, extremely busy ... and extremely unhappy.

So, we decided to sell our highly profitable clinic chain. The sale also included our internationally successful website, MulgrewClinic.org which was also making a fortune helping families worldwide. The website also served to help shape new laws in many foreign countries, including our beloved Ireland! The sale netted us a cool $925 million. Needless to say, we were set for life in this amazing land of opportunity, and ready for a whole new start. Mother and Father had moved to Laguna Beach where we bought them a stunning, 4,000 sq. ft. custom modern home on twelve acres of pristine oceanside land. We hired a staff of three to care for the property, cook and clean.

We soon followed. Cassidy and I could never be away from them for long, and they wanted to be involved grandparents. We loved them dearly, and they returned that love in spades. And, as you might imagine, our intimate sexual relationships with them continued, just not as often as before. But there was still something very deep and emotional about sex with one’s mother. Cassidy felt the same being with our father. Inside my head I remained a little boy at mama’s breast. I freely admit that it gave me untold pleasure. As sexually satisfied as I certainly was with Cassidy, the child inside me never lost his longing for coitus with dear Mother.

We built a custom, 7,000 sq. ft. mansion just a mile from our parents’ home in Laguna Beach. Ours, like theirs, was on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific. We built a cozy cottage house on the property to house our newly-hired au pair, Angelique. What an amazing view from our home! The bedroom wall facing the ocean was all one-way glass for privacy and could be totally darkened with voice, remote, phone or wall controls. The bedroom was our most important room. Absolute privacy from the outside world ensured everyone in the family could be totally at ease, doing anything at all with us or each other.

Our oldest, Abigail, had just turned 10. For two years she had liked to be in bed with us when we were making love. She asked endless questions. She’d get up really close to watch Daddy’s penis going in and out of Mommy’s vagina. Abbie was fascinated with it all. She asked her Mommy how it felt, and Cassidy was totally honest and descriptive with her. When Abbie was 9 she started wanting to play with herself to feel like her Mommy felt. She didn’t know what to do, so Cassidy showed her by diddling her own clit and describing where it was and what it would feel like to her fingers when she touched it. It became standard fare that Abbie would lie naked next to us, diddling her clit when Cassidy and I fucked.

Theodore, her 8-year-old younger brother, would watch occasionally. He wasn’t that much into it, yet. But, Abbie, she was like her mother at that age. It wasn’t long before Abbie got better and better massaging her little clit. She started having beautiful little orgasms as we fucked and, of course, it got us so much more excited that our orgasms were powerful.

Abbie loved it when we were about to cum because we really put on a show, I suppose. Once we collapsed she would check out Mommy’s pussy to see Daddy’s cum oozing out every time, without fail. It obviously affected her sexually because her little hips squirmed when she saw it. She asked me to do that to her, but I had to control my natural instinct to comply. I told her she had to wait until she’s at least 10, the California state law. Cassidy interrupted and suggested buying Abbie her very own dildo for practice. Abbie was smiling ear to ear. Hmmm. My wife. I think I’ll keep her!

We were taking at least two years off from work to recharge and to spend lots of time with our growing children. Cassidy went full throttle into helping Abbie. She’d use the dildo on herself to show Abbie how to best enjoy it. She gave Abbie a special vaginal lubricant to use with it until she was eventually producing her own pussy juices, as she called them with Abbie. Abbie was a fast learner and absolutely loved her dildo. Often, when Cassidy and I fucked, we suddenly had a naked, adorable little 9-year-old sexual being next to us going nuts with her trusted dildo. She was enjoying bigger and bigger climaxes! So were we!!

It was very early morning. Cassidy and I were still sound asleep as the sun started peeking over the horizon. Then, wham! Abigail leaped on top of us.

“What the heck!? Abbie, what’s going on? Mommy and Daddy were still asleep!”

“Daddy, it’s Sunday. I’m 10!!”

“Oh, yeah, uh huh. That’s great Abb...” as I fell back asleep.

“Daddy, wake up! It’s my birthday. I’m 10 today? Duh!”

“Oh ... OH! Yeah, ok, I get it! Congratulations, baby. Give Daddy a big hug.”

“So?” Abbie asked.

“What?” I stupidly asked.

“You’re kidding, right?!” Abbie spouted as her green eyes burned through me.

There are times when a father can be just plain dumb or stupid or ignorant. I was all three ... times 10 according to Abbie’s piercing stare.

“Abbie, Abbie, I’m sorry! Daddy just woke up. Today you’re age-legal!”

“Uh huh!! Yay, I’m legal!! When can we start, Daddy?”

Cassidy was laughing her ass off as poor Seamus was being totally controlled by a bubbly, gorgeous little 10-year-old sex kitten. His daughter.

“Slow down, honey. We have a big day ahead of us. There’s the party at Grandma and Papa’s. Did you forget about that?”

“Of course not, but that’s not until 2 o’clock. We still have 9 hours before that?!”

“Well, we can swim in the pool, or play tennis, or go bicycling. Plus, don’t forget we have to eat a breakfast and lunch, too!”

“Mom!! Daddy’s being a real jerk. He promised. I told Grandma and she was very excited and wanted me to tell her all about it at the party!”

“Christ, Abbie! That’s not fair, using Grandma to get your way!”

I really was just as excited about the special day as Abbie, maybe more. But I had to give Abbie a hard time. It was just fun to watch her almost catch fire when she’s very determined to get her way.

“It’s not my fault. Grandma asked me to tell her all about it!”

“Abbie has a point, Seamus, don’t you think?” rolled off Cassidy’s lips as she enjoyed joining forces with her daughter.

“Now this is REALLY not fair! You two are ganging up on me.” I snapped, not really meaning it.

“So?!” Abbie repeated.

“What?” I said, waiting for the explosion.

“Mooooooooooomy!” she screamed loud enough to wake up the entire family.

I laughed a good belly laugh and grabbed her, hugged and kissed her.

“Ok, ok.! You win. How about after breakfast and after we shower? Hmmm?”

“Yes! That’ll be perfect!” she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips for a lot longer than usual.

I certainly knew today wasn’t a usual day. As Abbie ran out of the room Cassidy squeezed my hand and looked into my eyes. Then she kissed me.

“Sweetheart, today is the first day of the life we’ve hoped for. Abbie is ready to be with you. I’ve made sure of that with the help of Mr. Dildo. Haha! You must be so excited to know you’re going to mean to her what our father means to me. Her pussy is so beautiful, and she’s getting quite wet now. No need for Mr. Lubricant anymore! And she’s sexy, isn’t she? And, honey, she climaxes big time. You’re going to love that.”

My cock was standing at full attention after hearing Cassidy say that. She was right. My heart skipped a beat to know that today I would welcome Abbie into our bed, but not as my daughter. This time it would be as my lover, and I as hers. Abbie was about to discover the beautiful experience of loving family incest if I was careful, caring and loving. The thought of depositing my sperm inside my willing and eager 10-year-old baby girl was almost too much to think about without cumming.

“Seamus, I want to suck you clean, then eat her out after you two are done, if she agrees. OK? I’ve fantasized about it for years. I want to be a part of it all.”

“Oh, of course, Cassidy! I’d love that, as usual, and Abbie might even cum again if you’re really good at it.”

“I’ve never eaten pussy before, but since it’s my own daughter’s I know I’m going to enjoy it, especially dripping of your cum. And I know how to make her really climax.”

The morning hours flew by as we cooked, had breakfast, and then everyone took showers in their en-suite bathrooms. By then it was already 9:30. Angelique had already taken the little ones to her cottage for the morning. Abbie came out to the pool where Cassidy and I were lounging and enjoying our cappuccinos. She sat next to me and just stared.

“Daddy, you said!”

“Hmm? Said what?” I said just to see her start to smolder.

“Haha. You don’t fool me, Daddy. I see your erection under that robe. You didn’t forget.”

Dear God! She’s only 10. How the fuck did she figure out all that!?

“Ok, you got me! I know what I said, sweetie. But, can Mommy and I finish our cappuccinos first, please?”

“Daddy, I’m horny!”

Where the hell did that come from. I looked at Cassidy, and she was smirking.

“Abbie, where did you get that from?”

“From you guys in bed. You say that to Mommy a lot. And now I’m horny, too. C’mon Daddy!”

That’s it. I couldn’t fake it anymore. My cock was already throbbing.

“Come here, sweetheart. Give me a big kiss and a hug.”

Abigail almost leaped on me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I leaned down and kissed her on her warm, moist lips. But, what? Abbie’s mouth opened and her tongue shot out, pressing between my lips. I opened my mouth and in shot her sweet tongue. Oh, God. I’m French kissing my sexy little 10-year-old daughter! Her mouth is so delicious.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and pulled her against my aching erection. Abbie moaned when she felt it. Jesus! I have a hot, horny daughter in my arms who desperately wants her Daddy to fuck her. It’s beautiful and so thrilling. It’s different from sex with a sister or a mother. It’s absolutely precious and tugs at a father’s heart.

“Ok, baby. It’s time. I can’t wait any longer, either.” Abbie looked up and smiled, her face so angelic. My cock was already leaking pre-cum.

I took little Abbie by the hand and led her to our bedroom. Cassidy corralled the rest of the kids in the entertainment room and got them all involved in various types of digital distractions. Our monitor in the bedroom enabled her to be here with Abbie while keeping track of the rest of our brood, no matter what room or place on the property they happened to be.

Abbie, in her youthful exuberance, was in a rush to have sex with her Daddy. But I knew this first time was critical. Critical that she felt safe and loved. Critical that her Daddy never did anything she didn’t want. Critical that Daddy took it slowly for her enjoyment and physical protection. Critical that she enjoys the sex and leaves the bedroom looking forward to the next time. All these things were weighing on my mind, and I still had to be able to climax and ejaculate because Abbie specifically said she wanted that, just like she saw me do it in Mommy. I ran a professional incest clinic, for Pete’s sake! I trained others. I’ve got this!

I told Abbie I was going to undress her so I could take the time to appreciate her body. She nodded as I began unbuttoning her mint green blouse. I could see small mounds outlined underneath. I pulled her blouse off exposing her delicate little breast buds. Geez, my cock throbbed! Her baby breasts are so sexy! I looked over to Cassidy, and she was already crying. She has such a good heart. I knew she was reliving our first time. I cupped Abbie’s breasts, so warm and soft. Abbie had calmed herself and closed her eyes. She’s 10, sure, but she’s acting much older now. I reached down to pull off her sheer leggings.

Abbie reached down to help me pull them off. They were really tight! Now, before my eyes, was my sweet, pre-pubescent daughter in nothing more than pink satin panties. She was a vision with her long, red curly hair, her adorable facial, chest and arm freckles, her slight widening at the hips and the erotic separation between her legs. Every cell in my body was screaming, telling me to grab her, toss her on the bed and fuck her fast and hard. But she’s my virgin daughter. Her first time has to be mostly about love and emotion and enjoyment. I quieted the wild man within. I reset my brain.

“Oh, my sweet baby. You are absolutely gorgeous. I am so lucky today. Thank you for giving me such a gift on a day when you should be getting all the gifts.”

Abbie’s face turned bright pink, the blush of an innocent young girl unaccustomed to being lavished with praise for her body. Her shy eyes looked downward. God, how can such a young girl steal my heart so completely while arousing me so strongly? I reached down, slipped my fingers under the elastic waist of her panties, so sexy, and began pulling them down.

Slowly, inch by inch, the most beautiful and sexy petite, fuzzy pussy began making its debut to Daddy. She lifted her feet one at a time as I removed the panties. Ohhhhhhh, sweet baby Jesus! So fucking erotic I could barely keep from cumming! Her pubic mound protruded out and down in gentle curves with that inviting split in the middle. Her light red pubic fuzz was sexy as can be. Her labia were small but spread like angel wings, pastel pink. It was at that moment my desire for my own daughter reached its crescendo. I wanted her. I needed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.