Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

A week had passed since my talk with Father. We were all together on the couch watching a show on the telly. I noticed some motion over on my father’s lap. Cassidy sat on his lap facing the telly, but obviously paying little attention to it. Instead, Cassidy was on Father’s right leg, straddling it like a horseback rider with her back against his chest. She was slowly pushing forward, then pulling back. She was spreading her legs even wider, apparently to increase the pressure of her pussy against his thigh.

Leaning over near her ear Father said “Cassidy, honey, does that feel good?”

Cassidy nodded her head and sighed.

By then my mother was also very aware of what was happening and whispered in my ear.

“Seamus, my big man, now’s the time. Ask her now, as we discussed.”

My heart began to beat so hard! For days this was all I could think about, even more than fucking my beautiful mother last week. I took a deep breath and leaned over to Cassidy.

“Cassidy, I want to make you feel even better. Mother wants to be there with us. Would you like that?”

Surprisingly, Cassidy immediately turned her head as she looked into my eyes.

“You mean like you did with Mommy before?”

“Uh huh. That’s right. And I’ll be very gentle, I promise. Would you like to do that with me? Mommy will be right there.”

Cassidy’s eyes lit up as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and carried her to the family bed, our mother following right behind.

I sat Cassidy on the bed and asked her to help me undress her. Again, with an adorable giggle, up her arms went pointing to the sky so I could pull off her tee shirt. I did just that and there, before my eyes, was the most sensuous little girl’s chest. Cassidy’s nipples were erect from excitement, and that wasn’t the only body part in the room reacting that way! Like our mother, her chest above her nipples was speckled with lovely freckles.

Then she arched her back, feet planted on the mattress as I pulled down her pants to her ankles. She raised her feet so I could remove them all the way. All that was left to remove was her cute, pink cotton panties. I asked her to leave them on for a while, as my mother had instructed me. Cassidy smiled and nodded her head, then spoke up.

“It’s your turn to get naked, now, Seamus!”

“Ok, ok. I know.” as I laughed with her.

I wasted little time as I shed my shirt and pants. But, again as instructed, I left my boxers on. I got in the bed with Cassidy. We both laid down as Mother pulled her chair up close at the side of the bed where Cassidy could easily see her. I had rehearsed this momentous occasion in my mind for days. I wasn’t shy about my mother observing us because she and I had been so intimate last week. I had no secrets with her in that regard any longer. I noticed my father in the bedroom doorway, a smile on his face. He didn’t want to miss this special occasion. Beautiful times like this only happen once, he would later tell me.

I began by running my hand through Cassidy’s pretty red curls, telling her how beautiful they were. I gently kissed her forehead, her freckled cheeks, her nose and then proceeded to her sexy little mouth. She smiled as my lips met hers. Almost instinctively she wrapped her arms around my neck. Before I could even touch her lips with my tongue, Cassidy’s mouth opened wide and her sweet, moist tongue shot into my mouth. My God, her mouth tasted even sweeter than my mother’s! Cassidy moaned as our tongues wrestled and probed all around to investigate this new place. Fuck!! My baby sister was already getting aroused!

“That’s right, baby. Enjoy your brother.” came lovingly from the bedside chair.

“And, Seamus, taste your baby sister. Isn’t she so sweet?”

My head nodded and I moaned to answer her. As I continued this amazing kiss I let my hand wander down to Cassidy’s pink, flat chest where her now enlarged nipples told me what I wanted to know. My sister is even more aroused! My cock was already beginning to swell, pressed tightly against Cassidy’s side. I wanted her to know. I began kissing her neck, her shoulders and her upper arms as my left hand slowly, lovingly massaged her nipples. My prayers were further answered as Cassidy began to squirm, her hips undulating.

I wasted no time and began suckling at her sexy, pre-pubescent breasts. Licking, sucking, my warm breath racing from my nose over her chest. Nature began to take over as Cassidy’s hips began jutting upward as if there were a cock needing her help to be thrust inside her. Amazing! How could she know to do that?! Fuck, that’s so hot! Then our mother spoke to Cassidy.

“Good, baby. That feels so good, doesn’t it? Seamus loves suckling your titties. He loves his baby sister so much. He wants to touch your pussy now, ok?”

“Uh huh, I’d like that, Mommy.”

I didn’t need it repeated. I slipped my hand under her incredibly feminine little girl panties and cupped her soft, rounded mound. Completely hairless, but I could detect the finest, softest fuzz. My cock pulsed in excitement. Jesus, so soft. It felt like nature had designed the ideal pillow, soft, but not too much so. And warm?! My little sister’s pussy was radiating heat like a furnace, another definite sign of her strong juvenile arousal.

Like me, it appeared we were born to enjoy sex at an earlier age than most other kids. I began slowly massaging her pussy, making sure to press in all the right places as my mother had taught me. I pressed and rubbed her tiny clit. It got hard and Cassidy’s hips tightened and raised off the mattress.

Our mother interjected “Cassidy, isn’t that amazing?! Now, help Seamus take off your panties.”

With that she pulled them down to her knees where I took over, pulling them over her feet, dropping them down to the bedroom carpet.

Then our mother added “Cassidy, help your brother take off his boxers.”, knowing she’d have a front row seat when my erection popped up to greet her.

Cassidy obediently complied, her eyes getting as big as saucers when my hard, throbbing penis made its debut. Even though we were together in our parents’ bed last week, Cassidy was too distracted with her father’s loving to pay attention to my cock. Mother saw her reaction and comforted her daughter.

“Don’t be worried, baby. I’m here to help. All you have to do is lie back and enjoy yourself. I’ll help Seamus to make it feel really good for you. Trust me.”

“Ok, mommy. I will.” which was followed by a hushed moan coming from the bedroom doorway.

“Good girl. Now, let Seamus get in between your legs, sweetheart.” Cassidy eagerly complied. Our mother’s reassuring voice had calmed her fears.

I climbed over her left leg, on my knees, and slowly lowered myself over her petite body, making sure to support myself over her on my elbows. Her face was below my chest. My cock head was touching her pussy, hot touching hot. Ohhhhh. My cock jerked in response. I raised myself onto my hands so I could gaze down into her sparkling blue eyes. My gaze was met by a warm, inviting smile. God, so sweet and lovely. Her innocence begging for release, ready for future pleasures. That’s when our mother leaned in to help us join as one.

“Cassidy, darling. Now I’m going to help guide your brother’s penis inside you slowly. Don’t fret. Mommy’s here.”

I had been dripping pre-cum, and Mother used that artfully. She wrapped her hand around my manhood and pressed it into Cassidy’s pussy. Then she began running it up and down, from my sister’s clit to her vaginal opening, still tightly closed. Cassidy started her cute squeaking sounds, a sure sign she was enjoying it. I felt a new presence and craned my neck around to find my father bending down to see our joining up close. In a strange way I actually enjoyed performing in plain view for my parents. I felt proud of my newfound sexuality.

Our mother continued pressing and circling Cassidy’s hairless pussy. Then she held my cock more firmly and began gently pushing the head into my sister’s vagina. Fuck!! My penis throbbed and jerked as I instinctively began pushing in. Mother quietly scolded me.

“Slow down, big man! Let me open the door in my own way. Don’t push, yet”

I relinquished Cock Control Central back to the woman in charge. I wanted to thrust into little sis so bad, but I had been warned. The routine continued, circle and press, circle and press. Soon I noticed sis’s vagina beginning to give way ever so slightly. Every sinew in my body screamed at me to push in, push in! The routine continued. I could feel Cassidy’s arousal, flowing from her vagina to combine with my pre-cum to lubricate our joining. Baby sis was really, truly ready!

Our mother kept working while our father moaned quietly, his hand down his pants. Then I realized our mother’s other hand was also busy as she massaged herself. All the attention encouraged me to perform at my absolute best, especially since my little sister deserved a strong orgasm. Just the thought of that and I felt all soft inside with love for her. Looking down at her angelic face and I got all tingly. I was falling in love with this little girl, my baby sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.