Coitus Copious Familius - 2058 - Cover

Coitus Copious Familius - 2058

Copyright© 2019 by SexyText

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the old superstitious beliefs, rules and laws regarding sexual relations were finally relegated to the dust bin of history where they belong? Should the government have the power to tell us when, where and with whom we may enjoy the ultimate expression of love and attraction? The year 2058 is a time when societal mores have finally matured to reflect what most humans have desired for centuries.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

The next morning was filled with thoughts of the previous night. Cassidy went about her normal morning routine, very bubbly, but almost as if nothing special had happened the night before. Not me! Mother hugged me, kissed me with her soft, sexy lips and then hopped out of bed on her way to take a shower with my father, one of their favorite activities.

I laid there, transfixed. I was in love with my sexy, beautiful mother! My father watched and was proud of his son, not jealous. My cock had delved so deeply into her velvety womb. My sperm had been safely planted inside her. I would never be the same. Family took on such a special new and wonderful meaning for me, to last the rest of my life. As I ran last night’s events through my mind, slowly stroking my morning boner, I somehow already knew my future family would share its love just like this.

After Cassidy and I had each showered and dressed, breakfast was hot and ready for us in Mother’s kitchen. Our father sat at the head of the table, looking famished. He looked at us all around the table with a look of deep satisfaction showing in his smile. I was starving from my extreme “exercising” last night. Nothing really needed to be said about the night before. Our happiness and family banter said it all. We exhibited the obvious signs of extreme family closeness and love that only intimate sexual relations could instill in us, literally overnight.

It was the weekend. My father sat out on the porch smoking his favorite pipe. I went out to sit with him, and to ask him an unusual question. Well, unusual if I had asked this before last night, that is. But the question seemed quite acceptable to me, now. I didn’t even worry that he’d be shocked or upset by it. Everything had changed.

“Father, I’ve got to talk to you about what we did last night, and to ask you something about Cassidy. Is that ok?”

“Seamus, of course it’s ok! You can speak freely with me. Shoot! You’re a man now, right? Hah! No pun intended.”

“Well, I can’t believe how great it was to be so close with Mother, you know?”

“Yes, I do know, Seamus. I had a similar experience with your grandmother many years ago. We remained much closer until we lost her. I’ll tell you more about it someday. You should always tell your mother how special she is to you.”

“I will, I promise. But there’s something else I need to ask you.”

“Ok, boy, what is it?”

“You and Cassidy were there, right next to us. I noticed you only used your fingers inside her.”

“Yes, son, I had to be careful with her. She’s still so small. I broke her hymen while you were kind of “distracted” with your mother. Haha! Lord knows I wanted to be inside Cassie, I love her so, but a father has to be careful never to hurt his daughter. That’s much more important than my satisfaction. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.