The Azayal- Book 5
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

“Welcome to my office,” said the Empress Alana smiling and waving them in, “you acquitted yourselves well, and contributed to ending the intergalactic war.”

“Welcome back, Razza, from your first family into the bosom of your second. I had my hopes you would save your family, but I did not think for a single-second there was a plan to return the Emperor to Merpakt. That plan was inspirational. Jason tells me you enjoyed your vacation and are rested. I was sorry to hear Julia was shot and is having a reconstruction. She needs to face a daunting rehabilitation! I see you are well after your ordeal. I forgot to breathe watching the holo-video you sent me Jason, of the rescue of the Coven Royals. Razza, your powers grew!

“I heard Cyril tried to kill Jason and your father, Razza. Crystals with an embedded AI that takes control; is a clever, but frightening idea. Brecht Chatzke the Prime Minister of the Collective told Cassius the manufacture of the AI is by those awful slug/jellyfish creatures who skulk in the background. I contacted your grandfather, Emperor Ergol, to ask Coven intelligence how they got the crystals. Coven intelligence received the crystals through an intermediary. The Coven refer to those creatures as the Grork/Schlogg. At long last we were given a name. He told me the Grork are being rejected by the slugs; the Schlogg. Schlogg is an excellent name for a slug! He told me the Schlogg are sentient and want their independence.

“I find your grandfather a delight to speak with, Razza, I enjoy talking with him and appreciate his charming old-world style. We look forward to our visit to Merpakt.

“You all have done outstanding work. Cassius will give you medals later today. You will be granted your degrees and your achievements will be recognized at the end of the academic year. We continue to find and arrest infiltrators as a result of all your work. Many have sought asylum or we find they have returned to the Coven.

“I am overhauling the University. We will add Coven and Collective content and methods. I intend to start the new curriculum at the start of next year. I will brook no opposition and it will be messy,” said Alana and laughed.

“Brecht and I wanted to send both groups someplace safe where you can learn something new and unique and find a challenging project for you. What task could we find to help you grow? I think we came up with a plan. Prof. Nora DeBeer, professor and Dean of anthropology comes from an ancient people and came up with an interesting proposal. Her proposal satisfies our requirements and will equip you with a new set of skills and will keep you safe and away from our enemies.

“Nora is here,” said Alana, Jason’s aunt, seconds before the secretary brought her through. “Welcome Nora, I was just talking to them of your offer a minute ago. Can you explain what you offer them?” she asked, as she welcomed Prof. Nora into the room.

“Greetings Jason and I am pleased to meet both university groups. I saw your rescue of the Royals from the Coven. Alana briefed me on your dangerous project and your intelligence coup. Jason, you never cease to surprise me! You acquired impressive friends. I will enjoy helping you.” Said Nora, before turning to the others.

“Alana told me of the enemies we are facing and her intention to prepare Jason’s friends for the future. Your work is outstanding. You mastered the martial arts of the Empire, Coven and Collective. I told Jason a little about my people, but I promised more at the right time.

“My people, the Azayal will offer both a challenge and an opportunity. We are much older than the Collective and can trace our history back two and a half million years. The actual history of the Azayal goes back much further, but we fought each other back to the Stone Age on six occasions. We were slow to learn how to cooperate, since we were a species of independent humanoid felines who hunted alone. Our people damaged our original core planet so badly, that it was becoming uninhabitable. We were forced to learn how to work together and explore space and developed our education and healthcare beyond the Coven and the Collective.

“The Azayal are a warlike people of Feline origin but have also become an academic and scientific people who can travel with ease between universes. I will give you an example of what I am saying.

“Our scientists moved our entire core planet and its solar system. Then moved our other solar systems as well one by one closer together and hid our planets between universes in an unpopulated sub-universe. We believe no one else knows where we live and hope our bitter enemies will not find us.

“You will live in a very different society and will form valuable friendships. You will learn advanced humanoid techniques of fighting. We will also give you the opportunity to extend your knowledge and you will be able to develop your powers further. Jason, I hope you encourage my father to be one of your followers and allies,” explained Nora.

Alana added. “There is another little piece that may be worth some thought; if you set up a good relationship with your professors, you may help the Una or offer their expertise to do so. Your friends will take time, even with your mathematics, to return their people. Nora has given you more than enough information upon which you can base your decisions. However, please ask her any questions you may have.”

“Professor, may I ask why you moved from such an advanced society to this one?” Trackrof asked.

“We are alone in our little sub-universe. I had felt claustrophobic on my planet. My father is the king and I find him insufferable. My mother and I get along, but my father tries to interfere with what I do. He is a controlling and manipulative person. Only one of my brothers and one sister are pleasant to visit. I trained as an anthropologist and our anthropologists go to other universes for experience. The palace is big and I now obtained employment elsewhere, so he can’t interfere with me that much. My career and life are now on track,” explained Nora.

“Prof. DeBeer how will we pay for this and where will we live?” Sergei asked.

“Money will not be a problem. Students do not pay for education including foreign students. You will stay with me in the palace; there is a guest wing and you can attend university on Merka, the capital at no cost. The palace is seconds away from the university by portal. I own property in Merka and if we can’t stand the palace, we will move,” Nora answered.

“There is another benefit if you go there to study. Travel to the sub-universe stops time in the Empire and starts again when you come back. I return on the day I left. The universes synchronize every million years. If you are interested, I shall leave in a week. Discuss it, take another week’s vacation and let your aunt know. I need no prior warning if you decide to join me. Jason has seen my shuttle, I can take all of you. We travel for an hour to reach the ideal entry position. We shift universes, and then there is another hour of travel before we reach the planet, Remza. Ten minutes later we are above the palace in Merka. The academic term was due to start in a week at the time I left, so you will enjoy another week of vacation there. That way I can show you the planet.

“I hope the king will be on his best behavior as you are visitors. In any event, we won’t need to spend much time with my father and his awful son through his mistress. You should spend at least one academic year there. It should be plenty to give you a unique, once in a million years, experience and I hope you take up this offer of a unique opportunity,” Nora added.

“Well people; that is as much as I can say. As you have no more questions, I will bid you farewell.” Nora finished and she and Alana went off together.


“First, I will go to Charassa tomorrow, to fetch Julia. She has worked hard for six agonizing days and has finished her rehabilitation. Then I plan to take her for a vacation to a resort on Porquenta. We can ask Porquenta to tell us about the Azayal and find out if he can offer us useful training. Who wants to join me?” Jason asked.

“Razza, can you lead a discussion on the Azayal choice, this afternoon? We can discuss your views of the invitation to go to Merka and decide who wants to go with me to Charassa and then Porquenta.”

“Let’s eat lunch at that new restaurant where you use funny thin little sticks, while we have our discussion,” said Razza.

The groups walked to the restaurant, chatting with each other and laughing. The restaurant advertised they were an Asian fusion restaurant, and it was part of a new franchise. Jason smiled when he recognized a picture of Robert, his friend the chef, on the hologram menu.

“Why are you smiling?” Razza asked Jason.

“I’m smiling because the food is my favorite from Earth, and I am a partner in this chain of restaurants!”

“As you say Jason, heavens above and dogs below!” Razza said laughing.

“Can you tell me why they eat with those funny little sticks?” Adrianna Xavier asked.

Jason looked at her and nodded and frowned before replying.

“They were a very dangerous people, and no one trusted another with a sharp knife. They didn’t even allow them to use metal cutlery of any kind, so they gave them little wooden sticks which they made blunt,” said Jason with a poker face.

“Jason you are so full of it!” Said Trackrof. “Absolute rubbish! Razza let us get the discussion underway before we wallow in a morass of garbage when Jason relaxes, he talks drivel!”

“Please tell me your views on the professor’s proposal to spend time with the Azayal,” requested Razza.

“I vote to go! I enjoyed the special training we had before the Coven mission and the Intelligence education before that. We could learn more awesome mathematics, physics and electronics. However, I instinctively feel our expedition will not be easy or safe. There is a hidden agenda,” said Amelia DiMaggio.

“What do we know?” Razza asked.

“The palace environment may be awkward and complicated. The professor left for a reason. The Azayal may be parochial and will not welcome us. They may see as primitive and ugly,” said Mandy Fritzell from Jason’s university group.

“Speak for yourself,” said Stinger Murphy laughing. Most grinned at each other.

Julia looked at the others. “The professor said they are of feline origin. If they are a feline species, will we be able to cope with their speed? Do they use teeth and claws? How will we cope? I do not want to be disadvantaged. I know Jason will draw trouble that will scare the living daylights out of us. I experienced terror more than once but each time I learned an incredible amount from the adventures!”

Amelia Di Maggio also Jason’s university group continued. “I know if we can survive, we will come out stronger. My family’s philosophy has always been to take an educated guess at the risks and if the return is worth it, take a bigger risk. I don’t think we can take an educated series of guesses but I suspect the professor has solutions to the problems I identified. I am reassured she has goodwill towards us.”

Amelia leaned back in her chair.

“We were effective and inspired when we worked together and fought in that command vehicle. I felt competent, and I felt I was doing something worthwhile. We worked together as they taught us on a dangerous rescue,” said Sergio Paz from Razza’s group. “I am a better person after going along on Jason’s misadventures. Both groups achieved incredible and worthwhile objectives. Our team helped to clean up human trafficking, we rescued prisoners from pirates and produced computer programs that led to the capture of infiltrators my enemies into my adopted home in the Empire. The larger group helped shorten an intergalactic war by rescuing Razza’s family. If I died tomorrow, I will know I did something worthwhile. I gained more experience in half a year than all the years before. Just meeting Porquenta and Nuswa has been astounding. Spending time with Royal families after doing amazing things has been fantastic.”

Many nodded in support of him.

“Far be it from me to be a stick in the mud, but I hanker for a relaxing year. I am considering taking Emperor Ergol up on his offer to go to university in the capital. Time with cockroach babes and the high spots of the capital are visions I see. Those that meet me will worship me as a hero because I knew the bloated cockroach, sorry enlarged cockroach,” said Heinrich Harold from Razza’s group. “I am a Cockroach, and I think often of my family who I barely know. I can explore explore my origins and my instincts!”

“Yes, Marsin, we all know your instincts are guided by your small head. Stop fooling around! We are in the middle of a war. This is not a time to gaze at your navel and chase cockroach babes,” said Razza. “You are in any case wasting your time. You may well fall in love with an Azayal cat woman. She will hold you in check ... with her long sharp nails.”

Razza grinned and then bowed towards the groups as they laughed and applauded; flapping their arms.

“You are talking of a mythical state, Nirvana as a zombie. You spent time with your family on Merpakt. It will bore you in a week. I can’t see you as a playboy. You are an idiot. Do you want to be as empty as a Ghoul husk? We are young and doing great things with wonderful beings. Should I say spoken like a husk?” Marsin Zinduski looked at Heinrich quizzically.

“An easy life has an appeal. I’d love to spend time with my family, since I spent so little time with them. Jason has spoken more with my grandfather than me, even including the time I chatted with him over the years. But we’re not going to lose any time with our family, if we go. We should all consider other priorities and values and balance immediate gratification against what we will learn,” said Razza. “Come back and spend time with your families before we find something else worthwhile to do.”

“I love mathematics physics and electronics and I relish the opportunity afforded to us. Maybe we can get the king to help us bring the Una back? Could we find a great weapon to help in the war? Also, we are at high risk of attack by both the Ghouls and Grork while in this Universe because of our high profile. I will have claws and sharp teeth to help defend myself on my return. A few nasties hidden in my fingertips will help,” said Razza smiling.

“Any other views against the proposal?” Razza asked.

“I assume before we decide, Jason you need to go along with Razza to chat with our professor. We cannot afford to be at a disadvantage against a race, adapted to inflict harm upon others. What could they do to give us an equal chance? We need to find our if they have superior crystals or AIs we will need to acquire? The professor believes they have superior techniques and abilities. Can she assure us we can become equals with our Azayal peers? They associate little with other races from what the prof said, they are in their own little sub-universe,” said Dominique Delouf. “How will they accept us?”

“Does anybody else, other than zombie Playboy on my left, wish to express any negative view? I believe everyone goes or no-one goes.” said Razza pointing at Heinrich, then moved her finger to point at everyone.

The groups agreed that it was important to establish the salient facts and sent Razza and Jason to see Nora later that afternoon.


“That is a fascinating and important set of questions, thank you for forwarding them before your appointment.

“If the Azayal injure you fighting, they will treat you. The health technology is extraordinary and better than the Collective. We repair injuries overnight. Catastrophic injuries take a little longer. In martial arts, we injure each other, but we will not use killing blows. Azayal have extendable claws and sharp teeth that lengthen when fighting. We will give you the same and you will fight on even terms. The hospital will set you up the day after we fly in. Our first week is free time for organizing you and visit the planet. I will give you learning cubes and brains. We will decide on crystals when we are there. We can teach a physical skill overnight and can incorporate years of practice. We will teach you to be proficient in our martial arts in a week. Then you have to practice. The educational material and training takes you to an advanced level as if you have practiced the techniques for a long time. Natural athletes will leap ahead. I suspect you will go a long way before you even start university,” said the professor.

“You inquire what my ‘hidden agenda’ might be. I considered myself and my motives after you sent me the questions. The Azayal reached their peak during the time my grandfather was the king. He had ten times more ability and gravitas than my father and four hundred times the ability and presence of his grandson.

“My father killed my grandfather by staging an accident. I suspect his son; my half-brother will kill my father when the time is right.

“My father is emotional and irrational. He tried to change our Azayal way to embrace a more primitive world with less technology and encourages living life by the sword, bow, and arrow and other simple weapons. He has not allowed an upgrade of weapons for our armies or our fleets for at least a million and a half years. The Constitution makes the Army loyal to the King regardless of how useless he is. The king plays off one house against the other and has re-created a feudal society, much as our society was over two and a half million years ago.

“We have a powerful Guilds who foster our progress to the best of their abilities. Guilds fought my father and split our society. They split us between the primitive believers as is my father and a more sophisticated society similar to how the Collective and the Empire work, but still ahead of them.

“My agenda is to return our society to how it was under my grandfather. He unified the Azayal. I hope Jason will inspire my father to be a better person. It is less of an agenda than an unrealistic longing.

“When the Tyrannosaurus Rex anthropologists captured and laid charges against us, I knew there was no way I could fight against the cockroach general. Even if I won, I would die from his poison. It surprised me Jason volunteered to fight the cockroach general. I hoped he could win, but deep down I didn’t believe he had the slightest chance of succeeding. No miracle could save us. Then I saw him transform into a praying mantis and demolish the general. I rejoiced.

“My father is a different beast. I cannot even imagine any way Jason and you lot could change my father. My father only listens to his devious vizier, but I doubt even he influences my father much. My father is rigid and unbending.

I find it hard to believe my father still throws tantrums. His moods are all over the place. Logical thought is not part of his repertoire of skills. His rages are legendary, but still, I don’t think he would harm a guest. In the old days the Azayal protected a guest and never harmed them. One has to tread on egg shells around him, but he is not always difficult. He can be pleasant when he wants something. I recall times when he was pleasant for months. My mother, my other sister and brother stay well away from him if they can. So do I, as best I can.

“I do not foresee you will be at risk. You will go to the University and you will learn martial arts and weapons skills. The Azayal are not friendly to newcomers, but warm to them when the person earns their respect. They behave with indifference and hostility even when they meet another Azayal previously unknown to them. You will not look different from the Azayal other than they have sharper teeth. Even that will change. I plan to give you enhancements. We will tweak your metabolism to help you adapt to a diet heavy on meat or protein from birds or fish. Replicators exist, but no one considers eating replicator food unless they are dying of starvation.

“We will also increase your powers,” said Nora DeBeer.

“How will we look when we return?” Razza asked.”

“You will look the same, you will change your features within yourself at will. When you fight, you will have sharp teeth and claws and will be able to shift your metabolism at will. Razza, many of the ancients had even more advanced modifications. Your children will inherit your changes. Learning to trigger the shift is child’s play. It is as easy as you change form to a bug. I don’t think you should inform the Azayal you can change form. I suggest you reserve your bug fighting abilities for a time of emergency if it ever arises,” said Nora.

“With Jason around something of great import will happen and someone will force us to fight for our lives. Jason is a black hole for trouble and we have had so much trouble it fed the hole and grows bigger! He attracts money and great people with his black hole.” Said Razza and laughed. “I’m sure everyone will come along; the opportunity is tempting!”

“For your groups to work you need to add one more person,” said Nora, “as you lost one person, the assassin fellow. Do you have anyone in mind?”

“I do,” said Jason. Razza looked at him raising an eyebrow and tilting her head to the side.

“Now enjoy your vacation. I hope to visit and meet Porquenta after we return. I wish the Azayal will decide to rejoin the real world, even the Una are doing it!”


Porquenta smiled and laughed as he waved his arms. Snacks appeared on the tables.

“It delights Mars and me to see you back so soon.” Mars appeared next to him. She smiled and greeted Jason and the groups. “We are interested to discuss the proposed educational trip,” said Mars. She moved to Jason and hugged him and whispered in his ear. “Look after my Claudette, I want a grandchild.”

Jason blushed.

“Porquenta we have a question. What do you know of the Azayal and how do you assess the risks from what Jason and Razza told you?” Trackrof asked.

“I know of the Azayal. When I knew them, they were an unsociable, grumpy, combative people, and fought amongst themselves. The Azayal did not interfere with other Empires. The briefing your professor gave you conforms to what I know. Their society was ahead of my people. I know the Azayal to be independent and trade less with others than other species. Nuswa knew them as a people of integrity who played fair. The King ensured no-one meddled with the Azayal. He killed every single member of a species that attacked one of their planets. He gave them one warning, “Leave or die.” The enemy continued their invasion. The king’s forces destroyed the invaders and hunted their species to extinction.

“Under the grandfather the Azayal were stable and consistent.

“When the civilization is unstable, risks in society are higher. Mars rated each individual risk on its own then in the context we find it.” Porquenta said.

“I have done a risk analysis upon the information you presented, said Mars.

“They will not accept you in the beginning. Despite everything your professor, the princess is telling you, the king will be unlikely to take to you, Jason. He is a tyrant and worse than that, he is unstable, which makes him dangerous. You need a trigger for real trouble to begin. The most likely trigger is his daughter. He has expectations for her and they will not disappear since for him, she left yesterday. Jason, the king will react to your gravitas and charisma. He will react to you as her father. He will view you with suspicion because he is paranoid. He will not warm towards your groups as you are people of integrity and power. You represent a different value set, to his own,” said Mars.

“I agree,” said Razza, “Can we get out of there alive, Mars?”

“You will definitely get hurt fighting them. Persist and they will hurt you less. They have excellent medical treatment. They will fix you. I cannot see a high probability of you dying,” said Mars.

“We have no information on any other players who might influence your risk, but we advise you to look at the potential return you may receive for your efforts. I believe you will enjoy your time with the Azayal. Any species that can survive to their age without destroying themselves has a wealth of useful information. Knowledge is a priceless asset. The cube from the Collective is a leap ahead of the Empire. You will probably learn a considerable amount more with the Azayal!” Porquenta added.

“The information I have on the Azayal was from Nuswa. Mars and I will decide what we can do or give you to help lower your risk.” Porquenta was silent for a few moments.

“Mars and I will work on this problem. I suggest you enjoy a holiday while we work on the questions you raised. I have completed a unique resort two days ago. This resort is only for your family, Jason, and friends. I dedicate it to my originator. I have many of the memories of my creator, but her fondest memory was of her home. I built the resort in the image of her home and its surroundings. There was no perfect spot on this planet, so I changed the land to create an identical climate and acquired similar vegetation to the Safion home planet. The resort is in the style preferred by our people,” said Porquenta gazing towards the ceiling. He rubbed his face.

“I hope the place pleases you, you deserve something special after the amazing efforts you made. Your courage was remarkable, your perseverance in the face of adversity commendable and your fighting in the control vehicle impressive,” said Mars.

“I hope you enjoy what I created from my home planet,” said Porquenta.


Alana walked with two of her bodyguards followed by two behind her and several more covering her behind and in a gunship above. The procession reached Nora’s home. Alana moved forward to place her hand on the security pad which opened the gate. The guards preceded her into the garden. She walked towards the imposing door of the ancient, but beautiful home, much in the style of Jason’s. Alana loved visiting her old friend’s home. Nora had furnished it elegantly but comfortably. She recalled many happy hours together and smiled.

They walked towards the house and the guards waited for the Empress to catch up with them. Alana moved to the front door to press the pad but noticed that the door was open. This was unusual, and she pointed this out to the guards. Alana made the sign she wanted more guards to join her and wanted guards to move around to the back. Two guards entered the house ahead of her and saw the atrium was empty. The guards signed to her no one was downstairs. Alana pointed up the stairs and zipped her lips. They silently climbed the carpeted stairs placing one foot above the next, with Alana close behind them. Four more guards followed behind her as six guards entered the atrium and waited. Alana paused on the stairs to signal her guards in front of her. The Empress repeated the long-practiced sequence of signals to the guards below.

Her guards started then turned as they heard scuffling noises behind them and ran towards the sound. As they reached Nora’s bedroom door they looked back at the Empress for instructions. Alana signaled draw weapons, turned and signaled to the guards behind her.

The guards drew their weapons, opened the door, the first slowly and silently began to move towards the partly open door, the second covering her. There was a loud bang from the room. From inside came muffled voices speaking a guttural foreign language. There was a sudden whine of muffled cannon fire. The first guard fired and darted into the room, the second fired to cover her. As she reached the door, she saw the first guard freeze and fall while the second, a marine AI fired. A green beam struck the AI and her chest exploded. Alana peered into the room and saw a Ghoul holding a weapon. Three ghouls were down on the floor. The first guard lay motionless on her back, a wide burn-mark evident on her chest.

She heard a thunderous concussion somewhere nearby. A piece of shrapnel shot through the window and impacted on a wall near her. Dust obscured her sight for several moments.

The Ghoul looked at Alana, saw she was unarmed, picked up Nora and carried her to the window. Another Ghoul was waiting outside the window on the ledge. Alana drew on her trans dim powers and crushed the skull of the Ghoul holding Nora and then crushed the plexus and secondary control in the abdomen. The outside Ghoul grabbed for Nora, missed and reached for his weapon as he saw Alana. The outside Ghoul disappeared. The Ghoul carrying Nora slowly toppled forward still holding Nora. Alana ran forward and supported her head to prevent injury. Two guards ran forward to help Alana and picked up Nora.

“Let’s get out of here, please carry Prof. DeBeer. Tell them we have casualties and call the gunship to land. We are heading for the hospital, get them to hurry and bring the injured to the gunship.”

Alana hurried downstairs. Armored special forces troops poured into the house and a squad surrounded her while several squads ran up the stairs.

“It’s the first door on the right,” she shouted.

More guards surrounded her as she walked outside. The area was filled with troops, tanks and gunships above. Alana looked up as she walked and saw fighters circling her position, with more joining them every second. A dazzling flash blinded her as she looked upwards. Guards accompanied her into the nearest gunship. The gunship rose and was escorted to the hospital. As they debarked, there were hundreds of fighters high in the atmosphere. Gunships and tanks patrolled below the fighters. The Empress turned. Soldiers were carrying her other guard and the damaged AI one hundred yards behind her.

Orderlies placed Nora in a Collective pod.

“Empress, please make your way to the waiting room. As soon as we have completed our assessment, I will come to speak to you,” said the doctor. “Nurse please guide our Empress to a private waiting room.”

Twenty minutes later the doctor joined Alana in the waiting room.

“Empress, Professor DeBeer is returning to consciousness and will recover. She was not injured. The professor surprised our team. I did not know she is of a feline species not known to us in the Empire. The Collective Pod identifies her as not hostile and she is of the species called the Azayal. The Ghouls tailored the anesthetic to her metabolism, but it has no effect on us. Whoever gassed her knew much about her and her species. There is no doubt they targeted an Azayal,” said the doctor.

“Most doctors know the professor well as they study anthropology with her, but I did not know of her unusual origin. We see the two of you together in my favorite restaurant many times. I lecture at the medical school and eat on campus as often as I can,” said the doctor.

“Empress, did you see the news on your way to the hospital?”

“No, I didn’t. I saw a flash in the sky after we left the professor’s house. Do you know what it was?” asked Alana.

“I saw the news just before your gunship arrived. An alert sensor operator on the gunship spotted a cloaked Ghoul shuttle outside professor DeBeer’s window, after they heard your warning. Your gunship commander attacked the craft which exploded. He dropped troops while calling in reinforcements and informing the fleet of an intruder into our solar system. Our fleet located the cloaked Ghoul ship, attacked and destroyed the cruiser. It exploded. That was the flash you saw.

“Empress, I heard you killed a Ghoul after the Ghoul shot your guards. They shot your human guard in the abdomen, but she will survive. The engineers have taken your AI Marine to a repair shop attached to the hospital which specializes in robotics. Collective Intelligence has taken the Ghouls to extract their information.

“Do you have questions before you go through to see your friend?” asked the doctor.

“Doctor that was an exceptional presentation considering the short time between the attack and us getting here. Thank you for helping my friend. I have no more questions,” said Alana as she strode to the ward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.