Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two - Cover

Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 64

Ludington has a ‘channel’ with piers but it also has a rather robust ‘breakwater.’ And straight lines work better against winter storms than curves. The real lighthouse is on the north breakwater and the south breakwater light is a joke. But there are two.

We sailed between the lighthouses and motored into Pere Marquette Lake and reported o the Guard station. The helicopter hovered outside the entrance until we were ‘secured’ ... tied up to the Guard seawall. Then the ‘chopper landed.

“Why did you wait?” I asked.

“Didn’t want you running off,” The pilot said. The pilot was a spiffy Lieutenant with wings on his uniform.

“What?”

“If you’d run off I’d get some target practice ... and as much as I like the practice ... that’s a pretty boat”

There was a look in his eye that said, I’m not kidding.

“Okay ... time to get nasty. Let’s go find what’s what and where the cow ate the cabbage.” Then the rat SALUTED the FLAG and said, “Permission to come aboard?”

And I said, “No.”

“So ... you want me to confiscate the boat? If I do ... you won’t get her back.” Then he said, “You could call this an official inspection.”

And Junior rolled her eyes and said, “Mom’s Law.” And quoted paragraph and article.

The Lieutenant looked at Junior.

“I’m not just another pretty face, ya know. I do study.”

“Come aboard.” I sighed, “Heads up below, get dressed, incoming.”

The seven teenagers trooped into the salon. They looked like the bunch that spent weeks in Perth ... same suits.

‘Pretty tricky,’ I thought.

<We thought so too.>

‘Oh ... shit! You can read my thoughts.’

<Mom. You’re a watch holder. Of course we can read you.>

‘How long?’

<Have we been reading you? Hold on a second.>

The wombling pulverized my bladder. I didn’t scream ... but the flinch was there.

“What the hell was that?” asked the Lieutenant.

“What?”

“You looked like somebody kicked you in the belly.”

Junior’s eyes got big and she asked, “Can I feel?” She didn’t wait for an answer. She outstretched a hand and baby Mary obliged. Junior’s hand bounced off as a foot kicked it.

“Cool.”

“Not cool ... Mary there was teaching me a lesson.”

“What?”

“Don’t be so sure about the future.”

The Lieutenant said, “What was that all about?”

“I’m pregnant and little Mary decided it was time to go active.”

I pulled up my teeshirt and the outline of a perfect foot traced across my bump.

“Hmm.”

“The rest of you get out here and be counted,” I said... “And bring your paperwork.”

“Oh my,” he said. “Interesting swimwear. Where on earth did you buy those ... umh ... suits?”

“Australia.”

“Perth.”

“Wicked Weasel.” Two hands up.

“Daneeche.” Three hands.

“Lucky Laine” The males.

“These are positively modest ... you should see hers.” And they all pointed at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.