Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

“No ... that’s mom. I’m on the Fifty.”

“The General Admiral? I thought she was some kind of hero.”

“God ... I hate that uniform,” Junior said. She flickered. The girl wearing the minuscule bikini was now dressed in the uniform of the General Admiral of the Princessapality of Island fame.

“Junior!” I said. “Do you think that was a good idea?”

“What? The whole world knows about my watch,” She said.

“Not me,” Albert said.

“Me neither,” said Bea. “What watch?”

“What’s it do?” That from Albert.

Spoke the radio, “Yeah ... what does it do?”

“Who left the microphone on,” asked Junior.

Bea immediately took her finger off the send button.

“It lets the watch holder travel to the past and future.” I said.

And they all turned to look at me.

And Junior said, “How do you know?”

“I’ll be back,” I said as I went through the sliding glass doors and headed below.

Junior had set the tone. I got Cin’s (my sister) watch from my safe, put it on and was immediately confronted by my demons ... Mary and crew.

“Mom...”

I laugh every time Mary calls me that.

When I stopped chuckling, she said, “Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“No ... but it’s MY idea and mind your mother.”

Six said, “There’s something missing ... I can almost see it ... but then I cloud up and it’s gone.”

Yup ... changed history, I have ... past, present and future ... but it’s Sevens fault I got ‘in the family way’ and I’m not bringing up my daughter to be a bitch. My sister’s enough for any family.

Then Six said, “I know you had something to do with it, Surprise. It bugs me that I can’t put a finger on it.”

“Who me?” I said. Reverting to a six year old I twirled a toe on the deck and said, “I din’t do nufink.” And smiled.

I walked out on deck and said, “Junior, like my watch?” a Patek Phillippe Grand Complications Minute Repeater Tourbillon wrist watch just like hers ... only better. “It belonged to my sister. She gave it to me.”

“You know the Seven in One?”

“Yes indeedy. They’re responsible for my condition.”

“Wait ... your sister Gave it to you?” Junior said.

“Not exactly ... she packed it in my duffle when I ran away from home.” Home being the Basilisk before the rebuild.

“And it works?”

The Seven in One popped in. “Of course it works ... Freely Given.”

And I said, “But NOT freely accepted. I didn’t want the damn thing then I don’t want it now ... and I can hardly wait to give it to Mary when she turns 12.”

“Mary? That Mary?” Junior pointed at the Seven scientists who were discombobulating in front of every body ... including the Ludington Coast Guard helicopter crew. “She’s your daughter?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.