Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

If it had been his decision David would have done one of two things... (a) Left the asshole. (b) Dropped him off at the turn of the 18th century. But, for all Mary is a sweetie, she is in charge.

When David and Mr. Johnson returned to Pentwater, Johnson couldn’t get out of town and the presence of the Princess fast enough.

David said, “Johnson is an asshole. You should send his papers to Washington and demand his recall.”

“Where did you go?” I asked.

“Twenty-two thousand years ahead,” he said.

“Why?”

“I wanted him to see what his wonderful country does to this world.”

“What?”

He showed me.

When we got back, “Good Lord! That’s awful! What did he say?”

“That we were ... you too ... were allied with Satan.”

Junior exclaimed, “WHAT!?!”

“The only way you could possibly win the war ... to beat the greatest nation on earth ... was as one of Satan’s minions,” David told her.

“Hold on there, slick ... there was a war? This isn’t the United States? What is the Fed A and where is America?” I wanted a reasonable answer ... before my brain popped.

“Ask her, the General Admiral of the Princessapality.” and David pointed at Junior.

[Note from Author. NO! I ain’t doing it! Read Junior’s Samples and Junior Goes to War part of Wendy’s Worlds. And probably Constance, Wendolyn and Company. In fact ... you should read Wendy’s Worlds. All shall be revealed.]

“Really? You killed two presidents? Gee ... mom only killed one.” I gave that a think. “Maybe.”

“Maybe?” Junior and David said. They may not be twins but they are Austin’s.

“I only have the word of the USA and the Media. I’ve never seen a single spot of evidence.

“So ... the Princessapality covers most of the midwest all the way to Idaho and south to the Texas/Mexico border?”

David and Junior were nodding like one of those wood water dippy birds that most taverns and bars have ... nod, nod, nod.

Junior added, “And the Bible Belt ... but not middle Colorado or Florida. Mexico took Nevada ... Arizona ... New Mexico and Southern California. Ontario and western Canada voted to join us. New France is another country.”

“Idaho is voting next year ... who knows,” David said. “It was close last time. The Fed A raised taxes again.”

“And you did it by yourself?” I asked Junior.

“I was stark raving mad after she destroyed my family ... it was my birthday,” Junior said. “It was my party and I was late. She wanted ALL of us.”

She sighed, “I kinda lost my temper.” She twirled a toe on the dock. David nodded.

He said, “Southern Michigan ... from M-21 south stayed with Washington, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and the rustbelt ... all of New England stayed. Pretty much the industrial states ... and the money stayed.”

I gave it a think. “So ... you’re running the whole damn thing? And you fetched me? Junior!?! Why?”

“David asked,” she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.