Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two - Cover

Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 49

Ambassador Johnson wasn’t there to discuss his Ambassadorship with Junior ... he was there to discuss Ms. Flintkote’s status. Since he served at the whim of the President ... as do all Ambassadors ... he was stuck with greeting Ms. Flintkote Officially ... even though he was a personal friend of the murdered president and didn’t approve of ‘that murdering bitch’ or her offspring. The sins of the parents shall be visited on the offspring even unto the tenth generation. He got the quote wrong but agreed with the sentiment ... Flintkote was as guilty as her mother.

But ... his boss ... the idiot ... didn’t believe and refused to continue the witch hunt ... damn his hide. Mr. Johnson was forced to smile and present Ms. Flintkote with a shiny new Fed A passport.

Of course ... Surprise asked.

“What is the Fed A?”

“Federated America.” Johnson said ... just like the bitch ... not keeping abreast with important current events. He didn’t care ... or maybe didn’t know ... the Flintkote’s children hadn’t been in North America in 12 years. Nor did he know of the attempted kidnapping or planned murder. All he knew that Americans should worship America and those who didn’t could just get out.

“What is Federated America?”

“You should ask the Princess ... she’s the one responsible.” Snarky that.

David took offense at the snide remark and said, “Mr. Ambassador, it’s time for you to go,” and muscled his Excellence off the boat and in his shiny black Suburban before his Excellence knew what happened.

“You lost ... admit it,” David said.

“America is the greatest nation on earth ... the only way that snot nosed kid could win is by conspiring with Satan,” Johnson said. Johnson was a ‘believer’ and nothing could change his mind.

“How about I show you what the greatest nation on earth does to the only planet we’ve got?”

David is a Watch Holder, too.

And they were there.

“Care to step outside?”

“What is that smell? I know ... it’s brimstone ... you are ALL allied with the devil ... Get thee behind me Satan!” He crossed his two fore fingers and called on his god.

And Mary ... you remember Mary? Surprise Me Flintkote’s daughter ... yeah ... her ... Sweet Mary ... lovely woman. Built like nobody’s business ... but so sweet ... and kind. Mary showed up and made David take Johnson home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.