Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two - Cover

Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 33

“So!” said Cynthiamae McWillians (née Flintkote), “This is where I find you!” She had her hands on her hips, her face broadcasting righteous indignation. “Surprise Me Flintkote!”

Uhoh ... full name.

She continued, “Soiled our good name last night in this very den of iniquity!” she drew a ragged breath and gestured towards John Bottoms, “You return ... after spending the night in the arms of this ... this ... this ... Hippie...” Can’t really blame her for the ‘hippie’ John was truly disreputable looking. “And I find you ... calmly sitting in this ... the very chair you vacated last night to do, gods knows what, ever you did last night.”

“Cynthia ... Mae ... McWilliams! You ... of all people...” I said. “Have Nothing to say about this!”

She ran her hands caressingly over her slowly increasing belly... “Don’t be offended, little one. She doesn’t know.”

Then she turned and shouted, “I found her!”

Great ... just great ... the family.

Oh ... marvelous ... not just the family ... the crew ... our personal spy ... the physicist ... the politicians daughter ... is there anyone else?

Ouch!

Yes ... John Bottoms wife ... or so I assume. A girlfriend wouldn’t dare drag him off by an ear.

So that’s what he meant when he said, ‘I wasn’t planning on being a daddy.’

Well ... shit!

Wait! Where was she when we were on his ... their ... boat eliminating a piece of skin? Hmmm?

I suppose I’ll just have to wait 14 days to find out ... no ... wait ... what was that The Powers that Be said?

My brain unraveled the conversation of three days ago ... I might have it wrong but I was recovering from a TPTB party.

Umh ... I think ... yeah... ‘Until we make up our mind ... you are dead ... the lot,’ Seven said. ‘Drowned in the worst Black Sea storm in 1000 years. The Flint will take a week to be found.

‘For all intents and purposes you are missing and presumed dead on Sol 3, or will be when they find the boat.’

Did that brighten my day? At least I won’t have to worry about being pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.